Vulcan & Black Bolt vs. Nova & Sentry

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
Who wins?

Black bolt z
Team 1 I think.

SevenShackles
Vulcan and blackbolt would destroy them.

Mindset
Team 2

Neither one of them wants anything to do with Sentry.

SevenShackles
couldnt vulcan feed off/manip the sentry's power while blackbolt rips him a new one? sentry is power but the void is the real threat, but this is the sentry not the void and i think vulcan+blackbolt can trump him... nova only matters depending on how quick they either kill him or he makes himself useful. i love nova but ... i just dont see him hanging long here in a straight up fight with these two involved.

question; vulcans omega lvl powers, how would/should they effect the sentry? im asking simply due to the fact i know alot more ppl here know alot more than me and i rather ask than claim fact.

Mindset
Sentry can manipulate his own energy, why would Vulcan have better control over it?

Anyway, Sentry could just give him the Gladiator treatment.

YoungGunna
Team 2

Bouboumaster
Team 2 stomp.

Vulcan, even if he's powerful, is the (major) weakling is this fight. Either dude of team 2 roll over Vulcan, than go help his buddy to beat down Black Bolt

Stoic
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Team 2 stomp.

Vulcan, even if he's powerful, is the (major) weakling is this fight. Either dude of team 2 roll over Vulcan, than go help his buddy to beat down Black Bolt

Wimjet
wasnt Sentry afraid of BB using his voice?

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Wimjet
wasnt Sentry afraid of BB using his voice? I don't think so. Course BB whispered and it pushed sentry a few hundred feet back and knocked him on his ass.

Wimjet
i thought he wouldnt fight the Inhumans during the silent Wars because he was afraid that BB would use his voice?

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Wimjet
i thought he wouldnt fight the Inhumans during the silent Wars because he was afraid that BB would use his voice? I remember a scan where sentry stood in front of BB and BB whispered and knocked him on his ass.

Don't remember where it was from though.

Wimjet
i shall return when i find scans

iceman24567
Originally posted by Black bolt z
I remember a scan where sentry stood in front of BB and BB whispered and knocked him on his ass.

Don't remember where it was from though. I recall Sentry not being moved by it

Wimjet
http://img217.imageshack.us/f/silentwar005021th1.jpg/

dmills
Originally posted by SevenShackles
nova only matters depending on how quick they either kill him or he makes himself useful. i love nova but ... i just dont see him hanging long here in a straight up fight with these two ...

sick

Sr J-Bieb
Sentry's skin rippled when he was off to the side of the whisper.

Zack Fair
Team 2 wins without much trouble IMHO

Existere
I'd lean towards Team 1. Both members of Team 2 have powersets that are entirely energy based, and I'd probably gives odds to Black Bolt or Vulcan to edge out either of them.

dmills
I'm still trying to decide. I can pretty much imagine how a match between either BB Vs Nova/Sentry could go, but I'm having trouble conceptualizing Vulcan vs Nova.

Mindset
Originally posted by Existere
I'd lean towards Team 1. Both members of Team 2 have powersets that are entirely energy based, and I'd probably gives odds to Black Bolt or Vulcan to edge out either of them. Sentry had better control over his energy than MM.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Mindset
Sentry had better control over his energy than MM. No. He had better control over his molecules.

Existere
Originally posted by Mindset
Sentry had better control over his energy than MM. Suck it

Wimjet
yah i didnt like when he wrecked MM -.-

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.