Anakin, luke, ben and cade skywalker vs yoda

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

3 fishys
positions: all the skywalkers at one end of the planet and yoda at the other

NO Rules

Who will win?

Lord Lucien
Not Yoda.

3 fishys
Yoda pwns cade easily but he is able to hold anakin and luke, but lukes attacks are really good which yoda can hold, anakins nooby attacks kill yoda because yoda is to busy holding lukes attacks

truejedi
this is painful.

Lord Lucien
Whatever happened to Fishy? He and Illustrious just kind of... vanished.

truejedi
what do you mean, vanished? fishy at least is painfully present.

Lord Lucien
Don't remember him? I think he was Scandinavian or Belgian or something.

truejedi
oh, you are talking about the original Fishy. i was thinking this 3fishys troll.

Lord Lucien
Yeah the old one. Janus (I think) has come back, and a guy with "fishy" in his name. Got me reminiscing.

3 fishys
theirs another guys name that go fish, creepy..............

axel_jovan
It's easy:

Anakin, Luke, Ben and Cade vs Yoda
Yoda does not win.

Anakin, Luke, Ben and Cade vs Yoda
Yoda wins.

truejedi
pretty much, yeah.

Lord Lucien
Give it time. By the next book series, Ben's powers will rival Caedus'. And without the Dark Side.

axel_jovan
Ha! Possibly, though it bugs me that the minute Jacen became a Sith, then... zomg11rrr... he is more powerful just like that.

ares834
Well he was pretty damn powerful in the NJO and Dark Nest books as well.

Lord Lucien
Originally posted by axel_jovan
Ha! Possibly, though it bugs me that the minute Jacen became a Sith, then... zomg11rrr... he is more powerful just like that. Drew Karpyshyn had it right all along. Whenever someone evolves in to a Sith Lord, their skills and attributes all gain +10 bonus, HP and FP doubles, and they gain 5-7 new feats.

Jinsoku Takai
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
Drew Karpyshyn had it right all along. Whenever someone evolves in to a Sith Lord, their skills and attributes all gain +10 bonus, HP and FP doubles, and they gain 5-7 new feats.

Wow - for some reason, when I first read your comment, the word 'feats' looked like 'breasts', and I was like WTF? I would never want to gain 5-7 new breasts.

Black bolt z
Skywalkers and easy

Slash_KMC
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
Don't remember him? I think he was Scandinavian or Belgian or something.

Those two guesses are completely different...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.