Black Adam vs Gladiator

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Blair Wind
Bloodlust on.

No confidence issues for Gladiator. Who wins?

SuperiorTech
Adam

carver9
Gladiator 7/10

YoungGunna
Black Adam

carver9
Gladiator.

SuperiorTech
Originally posted by carver9
Gladiator.

LOL I think we got your stance on this fight from your first post.

Colossus-Big C
Black Adam

-Pr-
Adam. Just a notch above Kallark, imo.

Mindset
Who do you think wins, carver?

Omega Vision
Gladiator puts his hands on his hips and gets laid out.

YoungGunna
Originally posted by -Pr-
Adam. Just a notch above Kallark, imo.

Agree

Mindset
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Gladiator puts his hands on his hips and gets laid out. I'll put my hands on your hips, chump.

JakeTheBank
Black Adam.

carver9
Gladiator win 7 or 8/10

BigSid
I'd go with Adam but I don't think it would be easy.

Don Corleone
Originally posted by Mindset
Who do you think wins, carver?
Gladiator.
Gladiator.
Gladiator win 7 or 8/10

Blair Wind
laughing out loud @carver.

I guess Adam gets the majority vote then, is that it?

Dum Dum Dugan
with speed showings like this

http://img370.imageshack.us/img370/3673/wtfship2tj8.th.jpg

and stalemating individual like surfer, it could possibly be argued an even split perhaps an advantage against black adam, but perhaps that just me

http://img267.imageshack.us/img267/757/39458006xc3.th.jpghttp://img503.imageshack.us/img503/5885/45676322mi0.th.jpghttp://img507.imageshack.us/img507/5070/71577095pl3.th.jpg
http://img370.imageshack.us/img370/3672/15890545is6.th.jpghttp://img367.imageshack.us/img367/8581/35775922ds1.th.jpg

carver9
Originally posted by Blair Wind
laughing out loud @carver.

I guess Adam gets the majority vote then, is that it?

Of course people would vote over Glads... he is the most underated character on KMC and people downplay him. They ignore his feats and thrive on the one to couple of low showings he have under his belt.

Going by feats... Glads is above Black Adam even though Adam is a monster.

Omega Vision
I'll put my hands on your hips, chump.
Is this the part where you ask me to meet you somewhere?

Mindset
mah dick is hard

you tell me sneer

-Pr-
Of course people would vote over Glads... he is the most underated character on KMC and people downplay him. They ignore his feats and thrive on the one to couple of low showings he have under his belt.

Going by feats... Glads is above Black Adam even though Adam is a monster.

You're just making up excuses. erm

If you wanted to argue that Gladiator could win, then fair enough, but making matter of factly statements and ignoring Adam's feats isn't how you go about it.

"Going by feats" doesn't add any credibility to your argument.

I'm sorry Carver, and, forgive me If I seem rude, but put up or shut up, and don't make broad sweeping statements about the people on this forum.

Stuff like that, snide as it is, can get you warned, and worse, banned.

iceman24567
Adam wrecks him

Dum Dum Dugan
Not saying this makes him better then adam by any means, but here cool feat of gladiator endurance/power being implied to be greater then that of a giant 100 million mile star.
http://img342.imageshack.us/img342/1434/gladiatornuclearinferno2uc.jpg

Dum Dum Dugan
Originally posted by iceman24567
Adam wrecks him
highly doubt that. Unless Adam can some how wreck silver surfer which I found very doubtful.

Blair Wind
Glads is weak to magic I've been informed. By Carver.

This was from the Captain Marvel vs Gladiator thread:

Good fight. Gladiator weakness to magic can be an issue in this fight.

Captain Marvel 6/10.

Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Magic is the deciding factor here for you, then, Carv? And what magic weakness has Glads displayed?

Yep, its the deciding factor.

I would say Masterson blast in the back is proof but thas going to start up a argument that I just don't feel like debating.

As for the question. He was recently stabbed through the stomach with a magic blade... then it was outright stated on panel that he is vulnerable to magic.

Here ya go. Then he also got his arm broke by a magical being. From what I know of the character, it has always been stated that magic could subdue him.

Captain Marvel consistently charge his fist throughout battle. He WILL hurt Gladiator and would most likely drop him. Magic is the reason I give Thor 7 or 8/10 against Gladiator.

http://img231.imageshack.us/img231/9330/warofkingswarriors01pg0.th.jpg

Prep-Man
adam for the small majority.

Mindset
Glads isn't weak to Magic, he's the only strontian that isn't.

JakeTheBank
lmao @ what Blair posted.

So, Captain Marvel gets the majority on Glads, but Black Adam, who has virtually the exact same power set and is more aggressive/ruthless loses?

WTF, Carv.

iceman24567
Originally posted by Dum Dum Dugan
highly doubt that. Unless Adam can some how wreck silver surfer which I found very doubtful. Good thing Surfer and Gladz arent the same character thumb up

JakeTheBank
If Black Adam got up close and personal to Surfer, Norrin would be in a world of trouble, anyway.

Dum Dum Dugan
Good thing Surfer and Gladz arent the same character thumb up
true, and I did not know of this weakness to magic.

However asside from such weakness to magic he is, physically capable of matching black adam.

YoungGunna
Black Adam could beat SS

carver9
Originally posted by -Pr-
You're just making up excuses. erm

If you wanted to argue that Gladiator could win, then fair enough, but making matter of factly statements and ignoring Adam's feats isn't how you go about it.

"Going by feats" doesn't add any credibility to your argument.

I'm sorry Carver, and, forgive me If I seem rude, but put up or shut up, and don't make broad sweeping statements about the people on this forum.

Stuff like that, snide as it is, can get you warned, and worse, banned.

I'm not making any excuses... I have explained to you all a thousand times... repeating myself... telling you all CONSISTENTLY (not screaming at you) what Glads has done. For a guy that drop Heralds and otoy around with High Heralds, some people just doesn't give him any play. He has never been dominated in a fight and the loses he have has been by back stabs. When he face heralds face 2 face... they get overwhelmed/over powered. His punches are insane where he has basically crushed Heralds with single hits and actually took out a trans level being with one punch to the head (a phoenix) and took his head completely off. He has thought of himself as untouchable and Vulcan blast was desintegrating while it was touching his skin.

He crushes Adam after a long fight and Adam rarely resorts to charged fist.

iceman24567
true, and I did not know of this weakness to magic.

However asside from such weakness to magic he is, physically capable of matching black adam. No doubg until Adam decides to punch his head off

Dum Dum Dugan
No doubg until Adam decides to punch his head off
I disagree which such notions that he could accomplish such a thing. I think you seriously under play gladeator. If you think Adam physical walking through him or is capable of punching his head off.

iceman24567
I disagree which such notions that he could accomplish such a thing. I think you seriously under play gladeator. If you think Adam physical walking through him or is capable of punching his head off. Did I not agree that they are close physically? Do you want me to dissagree with you? Im not being serious about the punching off his head thing but Adam beats his ass just about everytime

Dum Dum Dugan
Did I not agree that they are close physically? Do you want me to dissagree with you? Im not being seripus about the punching off his head thing but Adam beats his ass just about everytime
With the magic weakness I would have to agree. Though think some people, underestimate his abilities, this is not a fight he likely win. However with out magic being used against him, I could see him taking a few wins even a split, nut perhaps that just me.

iceman24567
With the magic weakness I would have to agree. Though think some people, underestimate his abilities, this is not a fight he likely win. However with out magic being used against him, I could see him taking a few wins even a split, nut perhaps that just me. Gladz would have to rely on more than h2h because Adam is a top notch slugger

Blair Wind
He crushes Adam after a long fight and Adam rarely resorts to charged fist.

His charged fists cause Spectre's head to explode:

http://img147.imagevenue.com/img.php?loc=loc24&image=7f423_spectree.jpg
http://img135.imagevenue.com/img.php?loc=loc24&image=b9d9d_spectree2.jpg

Either way, he has shown, several times, to control magic lightning (besides when he says Shazam) and is a much more ruthless fighter than Captain Marvel. I mean he ripped Amazo's head off. Who the hell has done that?
http://img92.imageshack.us/i/0004xpfwir7.jpg/

YoungGunna
If he could do that to Amazo he can do the same to Glads

whatthefukc

YoungGunna
Originally posted by whatthefukc
That was a cheap Amazo. Different versions. He's not doing that to Gladiator. Not by a long shot.

Okay I knew that was to good to be true

carver9
His charged fists cause Spectre's head to explode:

http://img147.imagevenue.com/img.php?loc=loc24&image=7f423_spectree.jpg
http://img135.imagevenue.com/img.php?loc=loc24&image=b9d9d_spectree2.jpg

Either way, he has shown, several times, to control magic lightning (besides when he says Shazam) and is a much more ruthless fighter than Captain Marvel. I mean he ripped Amazo's head off. Who the hell has done that?
http://img92.imageshack.us/i/0004xpfwir7.jpg/

Oh... I know for a fact that he would use it out of a 10 match and that is why I am giving him some wins but you have to think about this... Glads imo hits harder and Gladiator heat vision would play a huge factor in this fight... let's not forget that MM almost burned Adams head completely off and I feel pretty much safe at saying that Glads heat vision is>the Martians imo.

Glads is faster, hits harder and imo he is more durable (except to magic). He is a martial artist (learned shiar arts) and versatility plays in his favor.

carver9
Originally posted by YoungGunna
If he could do that to Amazo he can do the same to Glads

Batman has burned through Amazo with lazors and Flash has stabbed him with a pole in the back that went clean through him. Amazo durability isn't on Glads level.

Rage.Of.Olympus
I still don't understand why he suddenly has a magical vulnerability. It was never mentioned before his latest mini -and bio- as far as I've read.

JakeTheBank
Carv, why do you give Captain Marvel the majority over Gladiator, but not Black Adam?

carver9
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
I still don't understand why he suddenly has a magical vulnerability. It was never mentioned before his latest mini -and bio- as far as I've read.

Yes it was mentioned in his bio.

carver9
Carv, why do you give Captain Marvel the majority over Gladiator, but not Black Adam?

I already answered that on the previous page. Adam and Marvel fight completely different and imo, a none holding back Marevl is>Adam. The only reason Adam does so well against Cap is due to Cap morals.

YoungGunna

That does seem new

Rage.Of.Olympus
Yes it was mentioned in his bio.

Which came out like what, a year or two ago? Or was this mentioned before? I don't pay attention to handbooks.

JakeTheBank
I already answered that on the previous page. Adam and Marvel fight completely different and imo, a none holding back Marevl is>Adam. The only reason Adam does so well against Cap is due to Cap morals.

They really don't fight different outside of Black Adam being more of a maniac than Cap. They both hit hard and fast and use magical lightning when needed.

carver9
They really don't fight different outside of Black Adam being more of a maniac than Cap. They both hit hard and fast and use magical lightning when needed.

Cap holds back his power "a lot"... this is a known fact. Hell, he fought Eclipso in Supermans body that was trying to kill him and he still didn't do anything about it.

Black Adam doesn't use his magical fist as much as Cap... he uses it but not enough to pull a majority against Glads.

Punching hard? Glads punched a phoenix head clean off with a punch.

http://img503.imageshack.us/i/88563065ri0.jpg/

carver9
Which came out like what, a year or two ago? Or was this mentioned before? I don't pay attention to handbooks.

Back in the 90's. It has always been there.

JakeTheBank
Cap holds back his power "a lot"... this is a known fact. Hell, he fought Eclipso in Supermans body that was trying to kill him and he still didn't do anything about it.

Black Adam doesn't use his magical fist as much as Cap... he uses it but not enough to pull a majority against Glads.

Punching hard? Glads punched a phoenix head clean off with a punch.

http://img503.imageshack.us/i/88563065ri0.jpg/

Yeah, but that proves my point. Cap holds back a lot. Black Adam cuts loose far more often. So why would Black Adam's more aggressive nature and his magical strikes (he uses them as much as Captain Marvel uses his, when we get right down to it) not cut the mustard against Gladiator when Captain Marvel does?

carver9
Yeah, but that proves my point. Cap holds back a lot. Black Adam cuts loose far more often. So why would Black Adam's more aggressive nature and his magical strikes (he uses them as much as Captain Marvel uses his, when we get right down to it) not cut the mustard against Gladiator when Captain Marvel does?

That's the thing... I consider Cap>Black Adam... the reason I think this is... how many times has Cap taken heat vision with no damage at all (you know where I am going with this). Cap durability feats are amazing and his punching power is crazy as well.

Adam doesn't use his magical strikes more than Cap.

Mindset
Cap and Adam are equals.

But Adam is better.

Fact.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Back in the 90's. It has always been there.

Post it or give me a reference. I've never even heard of Gladiator having a weakness to magic before the last two years.

It seems to be one of those things that came out of nowhere because someone assumed that his a Superman clone, so he should have a weakness to magic. Dude's name is Kallark, he has a red and blue wardrobe, and has a symbol on his chest. How far can you go before DC sues?

carver9
Cap and Adam are equals.

But Adam is better.

Fact.

Possibly.

Cap durability showings is better.

carver9
Post it or give me a reference. I've never even heard of Gladiator having a weakness to magic before the last two years.

It seems to be one of those things that came out of nowhere because someone assumed that his a Superman clone, so he should have a weakness to magic. Dude's name is Kallark, he has a red and blue wardrobe, and has a symbol on his chest. How far can you go before DC sues?

It was on the old Marvel site.

I also agree that they shouldn't have gave him the magic weakness and Supes and Glads are pretty much identicles but not THAT much to a degree of a sue. Gladiator does have other powers that Supes never shown. Hyperion is more of a copy imo.

Rage.Of.Olympus
It was on the old Marvel site.

I also agree that they shouldn't have gave him the magic weakness and Supes and Glads are pretty much identicles but not THAT much to a degree of a sue. Gladiator does have other powers that Supes never shown. Hyperion is more of a copy imo.

Lol, the old Marvel site? So like I figured, nothing.

What powers has Gladiator displayed that Superman hasn't?

JakeTheBank
Shi'ar-Vo

Stoic
I'm going with Gladiator for a large majority, although I like Teth as a character more. Gladiator simply has more in his arsenal than Teth does.

Mindset

What powers has Gladiator displayed that Superman hasn't? Mohawk.

Martian_mind
Black Adam.

carver9

What powers has Gladiator displayed that Superman hasn't?

Teleportation...

He teleported the entire Xmen to the shiar headquaters during the phalanx abduction.

Emitted cosmic energy from his body. He has also shown the ability to not be touched by an attack if he wills himself untouchable.

Prep-Man
Too bad he hasn't done that in a battle. Or has he?

Rage.Of.Olympus
Teleportation...

He teleported the entire Xmen to the shiar headquaters during the phalanx abduction.

Can you get me a scan or reference? Are you sure he didn't open a route to hyperspace? I know he can do that. Whether it's from his own powers or technology I'm not sure however.

Emitted cosmic energy from his body. He has also shown the ability to not be touched by an attack if he wills himself untouchable.

Never seen him emit energy from any other part of his body other than his eyes. He synthesizes cosmic energy in his body to power himself however.

Lol. That was obviously just a durability feat with flowery prose but knowing you, you'll probably try and turn it into Gladiator creating a force field.

Until you've posted a scan/reference the only thing I'll give you is the hyperspace capability, assuming it's that. Superman's never opened one, with his speed, he doesn't need to. smile

SamZED
I'm not making any excuses... I have explained to you all a thousand times... repeating myself... telling you all CONSISTENTLY (not screaming at you) what Glads has done. For a guy that drop Heralds and otoy around with High Heralds, some people just doesn't give him any play. He has never been dominated in a fight and the loses he have has been by back stabs. When he face heralds face 2 face... they get overwhelmed/over powered. His punches are insane where he has basically crushed Heralds with single hits and actually took out a trans level being with one punch to the head (a phoenix) and took his head completely off. He has thought of himself as untouchable and Vulcan blast was desintegrating while it was touching his skin.

He crushes Adam after a long fight and Adam rarely resorts to charged fist. Its not that people ignore feats on KMC but majority choose sides going by constancy as well as feats. Does Glads often display that kind of power level or jobbs a lot?

Nihilist
Adam would tear him to pieces.

Blair Wind
That's the thing... I consider Cap>Black Adam... the reason I think this is... how many times has Cap taken heat vision with no damage at all (you know where I am going with this). Cap durability feats are amazing and his punching power is crazy as well.

Adam doesn't use his magical strikes more than Cap.

What? Its a well known fact that most people consider Black Adam > Captain. The reasons for that are simple:

1) He's more ruthless
2) He hasn't diluted his powers by sharing them with others
3) All things being equal their powers are equal. You are about the only person Ive ever seen that says Cap>BA.

leonidas
adam winz. but you just gotta luv carver. smile

Hyperion Prime
I like both characters I am going to have to say its a 5/10 split Gladiator may have the speed advantage, but I think Adam has the strength advantage by a small margin.

Colossus-Big C
if adam can beat superman he can beat gladiator

Sin I AM
the problem that i have with Kallark on forum debates is that people always want to place him with that full confidence stipend which is bull, because it lets his supporters only use his high-end feats, and cite his lower showings as cis, when is ludicrous since his powers are emotionally based ....

imo BA is greater than Glads and should take the maj

Space M ummy
Originally posted by Hyperion Prime
I like both characters I am going to have to say its a 5/10 split Gladiator may have the speed advantage, but I think Adam has the strength advantage by a small margin.

are you sure? Thread specified this was full confidence gladiator. FC gladiator has bashed a planet apart in a couple hits.

yeah, but since the OP is fully aware of how gladiator's powers work, one would assume they're aware that "full confidence" means that any low showings are automatically written off as irrelevant.

Don't like it? Don't specify "Full Confidence" gladiator then. It's just like using "sun dipped superman" or "fully enraged hulk".

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Space M ummy

yeah, but since the OP is fully aware of how gladiator's powers work, one would assume they're aware that "full confidence" means that any low showings are automatically written off as irrelevant.

Don't like it? Don't specify "Full Confidence" gladiator then. It's just like using "sun dipped superman" or "fully enraged hulk".

lol guy, i read the op..i was just stating how such a hyperbolic statement could create a spite match, its like saying a "full-potential" iceman, since we've never seen said characters at such levels of power how could you possibly debate him, because you would place him at a state that he's never shown on panel. a more plausible match would be cis off. By stating full confidence how could he possibly lose? since he would theoretically shrug off any hits Teth would throw at him....

Hyperion Prime
Originally posted by Space M ummy
are you sure? Thread specified this was full confidence gladiator. FC gladiator has bashed a planet apart in a couple hits.

To be honest I am not sure. I just think both characters are kind of equal. They both fight ruthlessly and they both are herald level. I just think there would be alot of stablemates. Both of them could take on Superman and beat him.

P.S. there has been alot of Gladiator hatred on here lately laughing

Space M ummy
To be honest I am not sure. I just think both characters are kind of equal. They both fight ruthlessly and they both are herald level. I just think there would be alot of stablemates. Both of them could take on Superman and beat him.

P.S. there has been alot of Gladiator hatred on here lately laughing

Honestly they really aren't.

Gladiator's high end strength level has him shattering planets, moving asteroids, and collapsing stars. BA's high end is quite a bit lower.

His high end speed feats have him moving at a hundred times the speed of light. BA is not this fast.

Standard Gladiator? sure. might be a fight. But specifying gladiator at "full confidence" here means that BA is outclassed.

Black bolt z
Adam

zeel
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
if adam can beat superman he can beat gladiator

when did adam beat supes, he has stalemated him before i know of.

carver9
Originally posted by SamZED
Its not that people ignore feats on KMC but majority choose sides going by constancy as well as feats. Does Glads often display that kind of power level or jobbs a lot?

Its pretty much consistent. He thrashed basically everyone he has went against. The only time he actually got ripped through was during his fight against Hulk and he lost that for numerous of reasons. For one, the writer clarified that Glads lost the fight because of what happened with Hulk vs Superman in the voting crossover. He felt as if Hulk should have won so he basically wrote how the fight ahould have went using Gladiator. Then it was pretty obvious Glads was holding back during that fight. For one, he didn't throw a single punch. The only punch he threw was when he hit Hulk off of him... the rest, he basically just let Hulk hit on him while dusting his cloths off. That's the only lost that I can think of.

He lost to Masterson but that was more along the lines of a backstab. Masterson was getting thrashed that entire fight. Black Bolt had a decent showing against Glads but their latest fight had Gladiator one shotting him. Every other fight, Glads has literally one shotted all of them. He toyed with Sam though and admitted it during his fight (and it is next to impossible to one shot Gutherie with a punch) and laughed and bounced him around New York that entire fight.

Gladiator has consistently been running through people and his speed feats, punching power, and his durability is next to none. He has never been damaged outside of magic and he has no match when he is in a fight. Nova got over whelmed and play with... Binary powers didn't even phased him, he flew straight through it and one shotted her... Black Bolt got one shotted, Thing has taken hits from some of the most powerful heavy hitters but got punched one time from Glads and was out of the fight (and admitted that he has never felt a punch like that before)...Hyper Skrull... a skrull that was powered by every hero on Earth got one shotted by Glad... Rachel took attacks from some heavy hitters as well and got tkoed in one hit from Gladiator "twice" and admitted on panel twice that she can't stop Gladiator... Vulcan took a scream from BB (I know he was messed up but he was still fighting) aong with other attacks as well, and he withstood a fury from Warlock but got one shotted by Glads... Gladiator ran through an entire fleet of space super humans by himself one shotting everyone and killing them with his heat vision. He snapped Hyperions neck... almost took Wonderman head clean off with a single punch but ended it by punching him to the core of the planet... he stalemated Uni Powered Invisible Woman... killed a Phoenix with one hit... one shotted Wolvy smile... one shotted 2 Nova centurions and one of them was a fill in for Rich and actually have mid Herald showings...and the list goes on.

These are basically all of his showings and his power seem pretty consistant to me.

carver9
Can you get me a scan or reference? Are you sure he didn't open a route to hyperspace? I know he can do that. Whether it's from his own powers or technology I'm not sure however.

Never seen him emit energy from any other part of his body other than his eyes. He synthesizes cosmic energy in his body to power himself however.

Lol. That was obviously just a durability feat with flowery prose but knowing you, you'll probably try and turn it into Gladiator creating a force field.

Until you've posted a scan/reference the only thing I'll give you is the hyperspace capability, assuming it's that. Superman's never opened one, with his speed, he doesn't need to. smile

Yeah, he has had cosmic energy bursting from his body before but I do not know if the feat is canon or not sad.

Naah, Hyperspace had nothing to do with him teleporting a group of X member trillions of light years away. He has shown teleportation twice. Come on Rage, we both know Glads doesn't need teleportation for flight... like I have always said "no one has been CLOCKED at Gladiators speed before.

That wasn't a durability feat rage. Even Vulcan admitted that he couldn't touch Gladiator and Gladiator admitted himself that if he doesn't want to be touched, he will "will" himself not to be touched. Sounds like common sense to me. What about you?

Professor files say the same things about Glads. His "will" power basically allow him to do anything he puts his mind to and this has been stated more than once.

carver9
Seems pretty much self explanatory don't you think Rage?

http://img355.imageshack.us/i/89200274nk8.jpg/

And this is what Sam pulled from Professor files on Glads...

http://img68.imageshack.us/i/89154739hk4.jpg/

Philosophía
Damn, Gladiator is omnipotent.

Thanks, carver!

carver9

Philosophía
So he can't do anything he sets his mind to?

Make up your mind, carver, you're confusing me.

Black bolt z
Seems pretty much self explanatory don't you think Rage?

http://img355.imageshack.us/i/89200274nk8.jpg/

And this is what Sam pulled from Professor files on Glads...

http://img68.imageshack.us/i/89154739hk4.jpg/ Carver, its called a hyperbole.

Superman has tons of them if you want to use those to debate.

carver9
Originally posted by Black bolt z
Carver, its called a hyperbole.

Superman has tons of them if you want to use those to debate.

So Reed and Professor files lied when they said WWH is the most powerful version of the Hulks or that when Wolverine lost his healing factor it amped it due to the adamantium supressing it or Nova having a power level of 12 (which is pretty high on the chart) or when they gave a description of Sentrys power?

This isn't a hyperbole statement when all in all Reed, Batman, Charles keep files on every being in existence. Files are files, Hyperbole statements are different imo and I just showed you Gladiator WILLING himself as untouchable.

Omega Vision

Give him a girlfriend named Laos L'ane.

Black bolt z
So Reed and Professor files lied when they said WWH is the most powerful version of the Hulks or that when Wolverine lost his healing factor it amped it due to the adamantium supressing it or Nova having a power level of 12 (which is pretty high on the chart) or when they gave a description of Sentrys power?

This isn't a hyperbole statement when all in all Reed, Batman, Charles keep files on every being in existence. Files are files, Hyperbole statements are different imo and I just showed you Gladiator WILLING himself as untouchable. Whats this about reed?

You posted a scan of him fighting Vulcan. He is obviously not untouchable...

And by the way you still have yet to name the comic in which gladiator supposedly one shot BB.

carver9

carver9
Whats this about reed?

You posted a scan of him fighting Vulcan. He is obviously not untouchable...

And by the way you still have yet to name the comic in which gladiator supposedly one shot BB.

I posted it above.

VULCAN ASK GLADS WHY HE CAN'T TOUCH HIM... GLADS SAY "BECAUSE I WILL MYSELF UNTOUCHABLE".

The Glads and Bolt fight is in Gladiators respect thread.

Philosophía
Physically So not everything? You don't agree with your scan?

Wimjet

im curious about that too.

iceman24567
Black Adam wrecks him

Black bolt z
I posted it above.

VULCAN ASK GLADS WHY HE CAN'T TOUCH HIM... GLADS SAY "BECAUSE I WILL MYSELF UNTOUCHABLE".

The Glads and Bolt fight is in Gladiators respect thread. So you believe no one could touch glads? Not Superman, not surfer, not flash, not zoom?

NAME THE COMIC CARVER!

carver9

Philosophía
No, because Glads is an idiot that never use his power effectively. If he'd use his powers effectivly, he'd be omnipotent?

JakeTheBank
Bwah ha ha

carver9
So you believe no one could touch glads? Not Superman, not surfer, not flash, not zoom?

NAME THE COMIC CARVER!

Why couldn't Superman punch him? He isn't intagible. Vulcan shot an energy attack. We do know one thing... his power IS based off of his "will" so I don't know what Glads can do, he ALWAYS play around in his fights.

Starscream M
Why couldn't Superman punch him? He isn't intagible. Vulcan shot an energy attack. We do know one thing... his power IS based off of his "will" so I don't know what Glads can do, he ALWAYS play around in his fights. he looks kinda serious usually to be playing around

Wimjet
...... the comic with Glads one-shotting BB?

Black bolt z
Why couldn't Superman punch him? He isn't intagible. Vulcan shot an energy attack. We do know one thing... his power IS based off of his "will" so I don't know what Glads can do, he ALWAYS play around in his fights. Because according to that comic he is untouchable.

And you still have to name the comic. Don't post scans just name the comic.

JakeTheBank
so I don't know what Glads can do

So wouldn't a lot of this be conjecture, then?

carver9
Because according to that comic he is untouchable.

And you still have to name the comic. Don't post scans just name the comic.

I know and he was untouchable. Glads rarely fights like that for it to be considered anything to use in a 10/10 fight.

The name of the comic is "respect thread".

carver9
So wouldn't a lot of this be conjecture, then?

Not really since I am only speaking of feats he has done and also speaking on files that are put into place for his character... legit files.

Nihilist
lulz @ this thread, seeing Carver argument is like watching a hungry stray dog chasing its tail as if its food.

carver9
Originally posted by Nihilist
lulz @ this thread, seeing Carver argument is like watching a hungry stray dog chasing its tail as if its food.

I agree... laughing

That da** Carver. laughing

Black bolt z
I know and he was untouchable. Glads rarely fights like that for it to be considered anything to use in a 10/10 fight.

The name of the comic is "respect thread". So you don't believe flash or even zoom could touch him?

So the comic doesn't exist. Either say the name of the comic or it doesn't exist.

carver9
So you don't believe flash or even zoom could touch him?

So the comic doesn't exist. Either say the name of the comic or it doesn't exist.

I just scraped through the respect thread and its there.

If I can do this, you could as well. I shouldn't have to baby sit you.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=498714&pagenumber=2

Scroll down to the bottom.

carver9
Originally posted by Starscream M
he looks kinda serious usually to be playing around

Naah, I can't think of a fight outside of Tyrant where he isn't smiling during battle.

Wimjet
thats what your using as Glad oneshotting BB??? blink

carver9
It was a one shot.

Black bolt z
I just scraped through the respect thread and its there.

If I can do this, you could as well. I shouldn't have to baby sit you.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=498714&pagenumber=2

Scroll down to the bottom. OK two things.

1: I can't see those scans but the person that posted them also said he was one shot so i'll believe it.

2: Why can't you give me the name of the comic? I try to collect all war of kings comics.

carver9
OK two things.

1: I can't see those scans but the person that posted them also said he was one shot so i'll believe it.

2: Why can't you give me the name of the comic? I try to collect all war of kings comics.

Because I don't study issue# like you all and the fight was saved on my lap top that got taken over by a virus.

I wish I had the issue# as well so that I can redownload it but I don't sad. That's why I was telling you to check his respect thread.

He got one shotted though and was out for a very long time. Hell, Gladiator punched him so hard that the ground beneath them busted open into small pieces. Glads almost wrecked the entire building from that blow.

Black bolt z
Because I don't study issue# like you all and the fight was saved on my lap top that got taken over by a virus.

I wish I had the issue# as well so that I can redownload it but I don't sad. That's why I was telling you to check his respect thread.

He got one shotted though and was out for a very long time. Hell, Gladiator punched him so hard that the ground beneath them busted open into small pieces. Glads almost wrecked the entire building from that blow. SO why didn't you just say you didn't know it.

You know it'd list carvs love

carver9
SO why didn't you just say you didn't know it.

You know it'd list carvs love

I was too ashamed to say that.

sad

iceman24567
It wasnt a one shot they fought for a couple panels and Gladz had help he put Blackbolt down but carver seems to be purposely leaving out the contexy. War of Kings I have the issue #1

TheWitchBoy

carver9
It wasnt a one shot they fought for a couple panels and Gladz had help he put Blackbolt down but carver seems to be purposely leaving out the contexy. War of Kings I have the issue #1

You are forgetting that he was amped to INSANE levels and the only time Glads and bolt fought was during that scene and Bolt was blasted with a gun that took his amp away and Glads one shotted a normal Bolt to sleep.

Blair Wind
Originally posted by TheWitchBoy
Gladiator wins this. Not easily but he's just way too fast for BA. And he's got heat vision too. BA doesn't really have good shooting powers.

BA hangs with people like Flash, making people seem like statues while fighting.

Also: SHAZAM!

TheWitchBoy

carver9
Black Adam IS fast but I would give the speed edge to Glads, along with the strength AND durability AND versatility.

Black bolt z
Black Adam IS fast but I would give the speed edge to Glads, along with the strength AND durability AND versatility. Versatility? No.

iceman24567
You are forgetting that he was amped to INSANE levels and the only time Glads and bolt fought was during that scene and Bolt was blasted with a gun that took his amp away and Glads one shotted a normal Bolt to sleep. Lol stop carver I am rereading said issue none of what you are saying is true. Blackbolt wasnt amped he wasnt even prepared it was a surprise attack Gladz used a guardsman named whitenoise to "stun" Black Bolt before that Black had Gladz pinned down and had him by the throat after whitenoise used her power Gladz put Blackbolt down again I have the issue in my hand no piont disputing this no expression

carver9
Versatility? No.

Why not?

Heat Vision... Ice Breath... and the ability to amp his stats.

TheWitchBoy

carver9
Lol stop carver I am rereading said issue none of what you are saying is true. Blackbolt wasnt amped he wasnt even prepared it was a surprise attack Gladz used a guardsman named whitenoise to "stun" Black Bolt before that Black had Gladz pinned down and had him by the throat after whitenoise used her power Gladz put Blackbolt down again I have the issue in my hand no piont disputing this no expression

Lol... I know what fight you are talking about. You are talking about a completely different fight.

iceman24567
Lol... I know what fight you are talking about. You are talking about a completely different fight. You told Bbz to scroll down in the respect thread thats the same fight carver wtf are you talking about?

carver9
You told Bbz to scroll down in the respect thread thats the same fight carver wtf are you talking about?

Iceman... we are on another topic and I know ALL of Glads and Bolts fights. How about you post your comment on the Black Adam and Glads fight please.

Philosophía
crylaugh

This degree of failed trolling makes me wonder how you're still on the forum. At least the likes of quan have skill in what they're doing.

iceman24567
Iceman... we are on another topic and I know ALL of Glads and Bolts fights. How about you post your comment on the Black Adam and Glads fight please. carver I highly doubt you know all their fights because they dont have all thei fights in the respect threads. Oh Teth weecks him

carver9
carver I highly doubt you know all their fights because they dont have all thei fights in the respect threads. Oh Teth weecks him

Their 1st fight is Glads vs Quasar and Bolt... Glads get BFRed. The second fight they had... Glads lose because Bolt blitz him and whispers in his ear which knocks him out. Another fight they had, Glads and Bolt temporarily stalemates until the fight was interrupted (Glads was basically dodging him because of his scream)... the last fight they had, BB was amped (which I was hoping he kept) and lost that amp during his attack on Glads which didn't turn out so good for Bolt.

Glads and Bolt fights are one of the reasons I consider Bolt a high Herald along with Sentry also fearing BB.

Everyone basically fears him (including Apocalypse) but that's besides the point.

Blac Adam is losing this fight.

Blair Wind
Glads lose because Bolt blitz him and whispers in his ear which knocks him out.

Black Adam whispers in his ear: Shazam Biatch

The end.

Also, to all the posters who were arguing about the OP saying full confidence, read it again. I said no confidence issues, not full confidence. I didn't want to hear about how scared Gladiator would get fighting his Black Adam and thus him losing immediately.

As it is, it seems that all but two people - carver and Dum - feel that Adam would win. And like PR said, until I see some scans from half the stuff carver claims, I doubt that opinion will change.

carver9
Black Adam whispers in his ear: Shazam Biatch

The end.

Also, to all the posters who were arguing about the OP saying full confidence, read it again. I said no confidence issues, not full confidence. I didn't want to hear about how scared Gladiator would get fighting his Black Adam and thus him losing immediately.

As it is, it seems that all but two people - carver and Dum - feel that Adam would win. And like PR said, until I see some scans from half the stuff carver claims, I doubt that opinion will change.

What scans did you want to see?

Colossus-Big C
gladiator = />> superman

Sr J-Bieb
Adam tears his mohawk off and throws it at his own face just to scare Gladiator... and then he tears Glad's face off.

Hyperion Prime
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
gladiator = />> superman

This is true. Superman can't hang with Gladiator
http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l318/rave74/1311910-gladpans_2.jpg

Colossus-Big C
This is true. Superman can't hang with Gladiator
http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l318/rave74/1311910-gladpans_2.jpg thumb up

carver9
Originally posted by Sr J-Bieb
Adam tears his mohawk off and throws it at his own face just to scare Gladiator... and then he tears Glad's face off.

I don't think that would be a safe thing to do. Hyperion tried that and got his neck snapped.

Omega Vision
lulz at Superman not being able to hang with Gladiator.

Sr J-Bieb
I don't think that would be a safe thing to do. Hyperion tried that and got his neck snapped. Hyperion also isn't as powerful as Black Adam. If anything, Gladiator would get his neck snapped... maybe after his face gets torn off.

Omega Vision
Hyperion also isn't as powerful as Black Adam. If anything, Gladiator would get his neck snapped... maybe after his face gets torn off.
He'd get his mohawk pushed through his skull.

carver9
Hyperion also isn't as powerful as Black Adam. If anything, Gladiator would get his neck snapped... maybe after his face gets torn off.

So you don't think Hyperion is as strong as Black Adam (I would give a small edge to Adam in strength but not enough to suggest that he is leagues above Hype)?

Sr J-Bieb
So you don't think Hyperion is as powerful as Black Adam (I would give a small edge to Adam in strength but not enough to suggest that he is leagues above Hype)? Kind of what I said.

YoungGunna
Originally posted by Omega Vision
He'd get his mohawk pushed through his skull.

That would be CRAZY

carver9
Kind of what I said.

confused ok

Sr J-Bieb
confused ok

Hyperion also isn't as powerful as Black Adam. Originally posted by carver9
So you don't think Hyperion is as powerful as Black Adam

carver9

I understand that but the difference between the two isn't that great for it to make a difference... especially with Hyperion basically standing still taking hammer tosses to the chest without flinching.

Hypes is pretty far up there for you to think Gladiator wouldn't be able to snap Black Adams neck when he has snapped someones neck just as durable as Adam (let's not forget him rambing a sun making it go nova).

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>