Doctor Fate vs Thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

long pig
No cis. Full capacity. Standard equip. 1. PC Fate. 2. Current Fate.

JakeTheBank
1. PC Fate.
2. Thanos

YoungGunna
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
1. PC Fate.
2. Thanos

long pig
I see Thanos losing 10-10 against PC Fate and losing 6-10 against current Fate. Your thoughts, quanchi?

chomperx9
Its Quanchi's Birthday, so come on guys leave Thanos alone.

Bouboumaster
1. PC Fate.
2. Thanos

Look great to me.

long pig
Originally posted by chomperx9
Its Quanchi's Birthday, so come on guys leave Thanos alone. Huh? Who's picking on him? I just assume he'll read the thread. I like the guy, he's no wolverine8888, but he tries.

long pig
How exactly does Thanos win either scenario? By 'punching' Fate? shifty

JakeTheBank
Current Fate isn't all that uber, tbh. He's still struggling with the Helmet of Nabu and spellcraft in the pages of JSA.

long pig
Current Fate isn't all that uber, tbh. He's still struggling with the Helmet of Nabu and spellcraft in the pages of JSA. That doesn't answer my question....at all.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by long pig
That doesn't answer my question....at all.

He doesn't win by "punching" Fate, if that's what you want to know.

He wins via superior firepower, tech, intellect, physical superiority if it comes to that, etc.

There's really nothing Kent V. Nelson has done to warrant putting him in Thanos' league, yet. How does Current Fate beat Thanos?

Prep-Man
Current Fate has actually gained a bit of skill recently. He's been working with a mysterious being to hone his skillz.

long pig
He doesn't win by "punching" Fate, if that's what you want to know.

He wins via superior firepower, tech, intellect, physical superiority if it comes to that, etc.

There's really nothing Kent V. Nelson has done to warrant putting him in Thanos' league, yet. How does Current Fate beat Thanos? But he has shown insane time manip. TIME STOP! :EVIL:

Harbinger
1. PC Fate.
2. Thanos

Uriel005
PC Fate wrecks Thanos just like most other beings.

Post Crisis just doesn't have the skill level yet to take him on just yet. Give him a few years and we'll have to see but as it stands he has maybe a 2-4/10 chance to win.

Black bolt z
1. PC Fate.
2. Thanos

Nihilist
1.PC Ftae
2.Thanos
3.LP seems somewhat butthurt about Thanos for some reason.

aztec
The first one goes to Kent V Nelson. The second match up will either go to Fate or split. As many have mentioned, he still lacks experience. However, he did pretty good against Mordru. Also, I'd always place most mages at high herald/trans depending on prep, artifacts etc...

inimalist
the Gerber power alone gives fate the win wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.