Magneto Vs Wonder Woman: No Lasso

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

long pig
Takes place in the heart of NYC. No civies.

JakeTheBank
Magneto

Rage.Of.Olympus
Magneto. Hard.

chomperx9
Magneto

whatthefukc

Sirius77
Are we talking current wondy?

YoungGunna
If its current WW Mags wins

aztec
Diana still takes the majority. Her vambraces are magical by nature, and thus Magneto shouldn't be able to affect them. Also, Diana doesn't need the lasso to rip Magneto apart.

1. She can fling her tiara at Erik, which can bypass his forcefiel.
2. User her new offensive power, which was seen in Simone's run.
3. Eventually, break his forcefield....

Anyway, how is Magneto going to touch Diana? She's far faster than him, has her vambraces to block anything thrown at her. Also is she just going to stand their and get hit?

inimalist
Originally posted by aztec
Her vambraces are magical by nature, and thus Magneto shouldn't be able to affect them.

I believe Magneto has affected Mjolnir

aztec
Originally posted by inimalist
I believe Magneto has affected Mjolnir

That's my issue/problem. He shouldn't be able to affect artifacts that derive from magic. They were made by gods!!

Black bolt z
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Magneto

Starscream M
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Magneto

Existere
Diana still takes the majority. Her vambraces are magical by nature, and thus Magneto shouldn't be able to affect them. So, that doesn't begin to make sense. As mentioned, Magneto has affected Mjolnir.

Further, there's no logic in arguing "it's magic, therefore it's immune to Magneto".

If Diana threw her magical sword at Magneto, would he not be able to stop it?

Could Magneto not affect the blood of Enchantress or Blue Devil's trident?

1. She can fling her tiara at Erik, which can bypass his forcefiel. Why?

2. User her new offensive power, which was seen in Simone's run. The lightning? Unless I missed something, it seems to pale in comparison to everything that Magneto's shields have stood up to before.

3. Eventually, break his forcefield....
How?

inimalist
That's my issue/problem. He shouldn't be able to affect artifacts that derive from magic. They were made by gods!!

out of matter and other forces Magneto has power over...

aztec
Originally posted by Existere
So, that doesn't begin to make sense. As mentioned, Magneto has affected Mjolnir.

Further, there's no logic in arguing "it's magic, therefore it's immune to Magneto".

If Diana threw her magical sword at Magneto, would he not be able to stop it?

Could Magneto not affect the blood of Enchantress or Blue Devil's trident?

Why?

The lightning? Unless I missed something, it seems to pale in comparison to everything that Magneto's shields have stood up to before.

How?

Magic by nature is greater than science. At least that's how I see it... Magneto shouldn't be able to affect anything which is magic base, unless of course his powers "magic".

Her vambraces were part of the aegies and thus has the ability to channel Zeus lightning. What has his shield withstood?

Diana will repeatly attack his shield, withough Magneto knowing what hit him. Eventually, they'll go down.

leonidas
magneto beats her.

Existere
Magic by nature is greater than science. At least that's how I see it... What a baseless view. Given the amount of mutants that have the power to destroy the world/universe/reality/multiverse, I'm going to say that comics don't agree with you.

Q99
Diana is more powerful than Magneto, but if you're going to fight her, a powerset pretty much designed to keep her at a distance and deflect her weapons is the way to go.

Hyperion Prime
Magneto 9/10

TheWitchBoy

carver9
Magic by nature is greater than science. At least that's how I see it... Magneto shouldn't be able to affect anything which is magic base, unless of course his powers "magic".

Her vambraces were part of the aegies and thus has the ability to channel Zeus lightning. What has his shield withstood?

Diana will repeatly attack his shield, withough Magneto knowing what hit him. Eventually, they'll go down.

Magneto shields has withstood attacks from the Phoenix... Avengers... and Galactus.

That should be enough proof huh?

TheWitchBoy

Sr J-Bieb
Originally posted by carver9
Magneto shields has withstood attacks from the Phoenix... Avengers... and Galactus.

That should be enough proof huh? Galactus almost killed him with a wink...

And she went through his shields via intangibility to what Nvr said above me.

leonidas
Originally posted by Sr J-Bieb
Galactus almost killed him with a wink...

And she went through his shields via intangibility.

there you go again with the mythbusting. you should have your own tv show or something.

TheWitchBoy

Sr J-Bieb
Originally posted by TheWitchBoy
. Well, when you create your next account, maybe you'll gift yourself with the ability to read.

carver9

Didn't Galactus start his attack off with a blast which Mags shield stopped and then after that Galactus almost destroyed him?

Phoenix as well... didn't she blast at him first and then attempted the other route (during the time they were fighting under a volcanoe)?

carver9
Originally posted by leonidas
there you go again with the mythbusting. you should have your own tv show or something.

I agree... Bied is a good debator and its been a bit since I read the story. Since I trust his answers, I'm going to ask him what happened in the story because I could be wrong.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Magnetos still wins.

Sr J-Bieb
Originally posted by carver9
Didn't Galactus start his attack off with a blast which Mags shield stopped and then after that Galactus almost destroyed him?

Phoenix as well... didn't she blast at him first and then attempted the other route (during the time they were fighting under a volcanoe)?
http://s238.photobucket.com/albums/ff240/Branlactus/Mind%20and%20Senses/?action=view&current=SecretWars005-13.jpg
http://s238.photobucket.com/albums/ff240/Branlactus/Mind%20and%20Senses/?action=view&current=SecretWars005-14.jpg
http://s238.photobucket.com/albums/ff240/Branlactus/Mind%20and%20Senses/?action=view&current=SecretWars006-09.jpg

Not exactly the highlight of his career...

As for the Phoenix fight, ya he did iirc. But she was limiting herself. Still pretty damn impressive though considering he beat her.

carver9
Lol

Konton
Magneto wins if she doesn't punch him out before he can react.

Mindset
She wont.

SuperMan103

didn't dr. polaris with an amp manipulate her gear? how does magneto not do the same when that has happened?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.