Yoda and Mace windu vs Darth nihlius,sion and traya

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

3 fishys
Locationbig grineath star 2
Postitions:Yoda and one corner, mace at another, nihlilus at other and sion and traya at another

who will win: Jedi or sith?

I think jedi will win because, mace windu could hold traya and sions attacks while Yoda pwns the hell out of nihlius and then helps mace rapestomp

Black bolt z
Sith stomp facepalm

axel_jovan
Nah-uh!

The green midget and BMF Windu stomp. cool

Black bolt z
Originally posted by axel_jovan
Nah-uh!

The green midget and BMF Windu stomp. cool Explain how they take out sion alone...

axel_jovan
All right.

In a nutshell.
Mace and Yoda win by virtue of being better.

Btw. Why do you think Sion would be a problem for them?

Black bolt z
All right.

In a nutshell.
Mace and Yoda win by virtue of being better.

Btw. Why do you think Sion would be a problem for them? Mabye because of his powerset? Mabye his ability to...y'know...not die?

That might prove an obstacle.

axel_jovan
Sion's abilty ...not to die...hmm.
But he did die.

Anyway, so what happens when he is beheaded. I think that might disturb his sense of direction, at least.

Black bolt z
Sion's abilty ...not to die...hmm.
But he did die.

Anyway, so what happens when he is beheaded. I think that might disturb his sense of direction, at least. Because he let himself die. He wasn't killed. He essentially commited suicide.

He pulls himself back together then beheads whoever beheaded him.

axel_jovan
Well, I dunno if he will just simply re-attach his head like that.
And even if he does (I doubt it), what stops Mace or Yoda to just force-throw his head hundred yards away. Or Mace can force-crush him.

I don't think Sion is immortal. He will get crushed by either Mace or Yoda. And really fast.

ares834
Sion's abilty only works on worlds that are overflowing with the dark side.

Black bolt z
Well, I dunno if he will just simply re-attach his head like that.
And even if he does (I doubt it), what stops Mace or Yoda to just force-throw his head hundred yards away. Or Mace can force-crush him.

I don't think Sion is immortal. He will get crushed by either Mace or Yoda. And really fast. Because sion's body is always held together by the force. The second it is cut off the force holds him together.Originally posted by ares834
Sion's abilty only works on worlds that are overflowing with the dark side. Proof?

ares834
"As long as the dark places of this world flow through the cracks of my flesh. I can not be killed." 2:13

This shows that it is not his power that keeps him alive, but rather Malachor V.

"There will be another time. But it is not now, not here, while Korriban runs through him." 2:13

Kreia says it is Korriban that is keeping him alive.

Both are dark side nexuses and in both cases these nexuses are what is keeping Sion alive.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by ares834
"As long as the dark places of this world flow through the cracks of my flesh. I can not be killed." 2:13

This shows that it is not his power that keeps him alive, but rather Malachor V.

"There will be another time. But it is not now, not here, while Korriban runs through him." 2:13

Kreia says it is Korriban that is keeping him alive.

Both are dark side nexuses and in both cases these nexuses are what is keeping Sion alive. Well its still his power keeping him alive. but on Korriban or Malachor he is unkillable.

He is still strong enough and strong enough to keep himself together while nihilus feeds on them and traya cus them to ribbons.

ares834
Never said an diffrently. But in a nuetral setting there will be nothing stopping Yoda or Windu from killing him.

Zampanó
ares, you're reaching. The medical log on the Harbinger confirms that Sion has sustained multiple life-endangering injuries before he arrives at Peragus. If his power is only active at a Dark Side nexus, then you have to assume that every single one of those injuries happened at a nexus, or else he would have died. Surely it is more likely that at least once, he had to fight a powerful Jedi in a place not permeated by the Dark Side?

Edit: I'm going with Traya&Co. for this one. I think it would take someone like Caedus or Kyp to even the field. Maybe Kenobi and Invisible Hand Anakin (before going NOVA) would be enough.
Maybe.

ares834
Not at all. Both Sion and Kreia attribute his immortality to the planets that he is on not to his own power.

Zampanó
Did you miss this?

ares834
Your point? There is no evidence that he can use it anywhere other than pure speculation. There is evidence from both Sion and Kreia that he can only use it on dark side nexuses.

Zampanó
It is weak evidence, and there is reason to believe otherwise.

truejedi
hmmmm, how many life-endangering injuries has Luke recieved, but he isn't dead. He was in a bacta tank for crying out loud. Life-endangering does not mean life-ending.

Secondly: What happens when he gets beheaded, and then Yoda sits on his head and Mace sits on his body? Then he can't get his head back with his body, I think he would lose by TKO.

ares834
Weak evidence is better than pure speculation. And I don't see how it is weak. Kreia is basically saying that The Exile can't defeat Sion there because Korriban is empowering him, however at a diffrent place and a diffrent time she could. The other has Sion saying Malachor V is making him immortal.

That is hardly what one considers "weak".

Black bolt z
Never said an diffrently. But in a nuetral setting there will be nothing stopping Yoda or Windu from killing him. Yes there will erm.

He isn't immortal. He is however still incredibly hard to kill. He suffered fatal injuries while not on malachor or korriban.Originally posted by truejedi
hmmmm, how many life-endangering injuries has Luke recieved, but he isn't dead. He was in a bacta tank for crying out loud. Life-endangering does not mean life-ending.

Secondly: What happens when he gets beheaded, and then Yoda sits on his head and Mace sits on his body? Then he can't get his head back with his body, I think he would lose by TKO. While they are doing that traya cuts them to ribbons.

ares834
Originally posted by Black bolt z
Yes there will erm.

He isn't immortal. He is however still incredibly hard to kill. He suffered fatal injuries while not on malachor or korriban. \

Proof?

RagingBoner

Black bolt z

ares834
And yet we don't know where he sustained such injuries. If there is proof that he sustained any of these injuries on places not strong with the dark side I will concede.

RagingBoner
And yet we don't know where he sustained such injuries.

Many Force users possess a natural affinity for supernatural healing. Sion is likely gifted with relatively extraordinary vitality even in locations not powerful with the dark side, but the dialogue from Traya and Sion himself indicate he is only immortal on dark side worlds.

Slash_KMC
I agree with Gideon, TJ and ares.

axel_jovan
I agree with you, Gideon RagingBoner, TJ and Ares.

RagingBoner
I agree with you, Gideon RagingBoner, TJ and Ares.

I am pleased that you all would compare my humble contributions to this forum with those of the great, but modest Gideon. He was taken from us far too soon.

Slash_KMC
I'm glad he's gone, now I can say I'm going to see Journey soon without getting an entire jealousy rant from him.

RagingBoner
Originally posted by Slash_KMC
I'm glad he's gone, now I can say I'm going to see Journey soon without getting an entire jealousy rant from him.

I have it on good faith that he saw your post, emitted a squeal of joy, and has purchased tickets for the Nashville, TN show Sept. 13th.

Slash_KMC
Originally posted by RagingBoner
I have it on good faith that he saw your post, emitted a squeal of joy, and has purchased tickets for the Nashville, TN show Sept. 13th.

Tell him I'm going to see them sooner: June 24th.

RagingBoner
Originally posted by Slash_KMC
Tell him I'm going to see them sooner: June 24th.

I forgot that you're European. It's really a great lineup: Styx, Foreigner, Journey? The U.S. lineup is even better.

Black bolt z
And yet we don't know where he sustained such injuries. If there is proof that he sustained any of these injuries on places not strong with the dark side I will concede. Actually you'd have to prove they were no places strong with the dark side.

Considering that there are 2 places that strong with the DS and many others that are not its more likely to be not.

Zampanó
Originally posted by Black bolt z
Actually you'd have to prove they were no places strong with the dark side.

Considering that there are 2 places that strong with the DS and many others that are not its more likely to be not.
Nah, ares is cool.

whatever his disagreement with me, I can assure you that whatever you just said is not the case. I think BOP would be on me? Which I have fulfilled to the best of my ability. The discussion is basically over, and the answer is that Sion either is or is not functionally immortal, depending on your opinion of Kreia.

RagingBoner

Black bolt z

Iden Enserath
For the record, in neither of the two quotes presented in this thread are Malachor V or Korriban (or any location with a given significance of darkside presence for that matter) stated to be requirements for Sion's ability to work.

"As long as the dark places of this world flow through the cracks of my flesh. I can not be killed."

Malachor V's darkside energies can only neccessarily be said to be required for Darth Sion's power to remain active to the extent that, at that particular point in time, the only energies he had access to that he needed were those located on Malachor V. It's entirely possible that the reference to Malachor V was incidental to the basic ability of preventing himself from dying, and determinent solely to the ability to prevent himself from dying as it related to his given situation. For Sion's power to remain in effect, energies are required, and as he is located at Malachor V, the "dark places of this world" are specifically required (the dark places either because Sion requires darkside energies specifically or the lightside presence of the world wasn't adequate). The requirement could be entirely situational. The extent to which Malachor V's darkside energies are required are not specified.

"There will be another time. But it is not now, not here, while Korriban runs through him."

All that is neccessarily being said here is that Sion would not be defeated there and then, but at a later date. It is not neccessarily being said that Sion would not be defeated there and then because they were located at Korriban, but simply that it wouldn't happen there and then, where they happened to be located at Korriban, but at another time. It's again entirely possible that the reference to Korriban was incidental to them not being able to defeat him there and then, and not determinent to it.

truejedi
um... you are definitly forgetting that a Sion that is cut up into little pieces isn't very dangerous, even if he is technically still alive.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.