Bane, zannah and cognus vs Bandon and Malak

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

3 fishys
Postitions: Bane and his apprentices at one end at Malak and his apprentice at the other

Restrictions:NON AT ALL

Who will win?

Black bolt z
Team bane

axel_jovan
Spite!

Bane's team has no chances.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by axel_jovan
Spite!

Bane's team has no chances. facepalm

axel_jovan
Much to learn you still have.

Bandon cannot be defeated.
Bandon was, Bandon is, Bandon will be the victor.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by axel_jovan
Much to learn you still have.

Bandon cannot be defeated.
Bandon was, Bandon is, Bandon will be the victor. Explain how he cannot be defeated...

Nephthys
He's joking. Everyone around here has the stupidest running joke that Revan, Bandon and Kas'im are god tier combatants. You get used to it, even if it is incredily repetitive and irritating and childish and just kinda stupid after the 1000th time.

axel_jovan
What running joke? Huh?

Aww. You spoiled it.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Nephthys
He's joking. Everyone around here has the stupidest running joke that Revan, Bandon and Kas'im are god tier combatants. You get used to it, even if it is incredily repetitive and irritating and childish and just kinda stupid after the 1000th time. Thanks. Already knew about revan. Add bandon and Kas'im to that mix.

truejedi
except now revan is off the list, cause he is getting a book..

axel_jovan
A book about Revan... AWESOME.

Slash_KMC
He's joking. Everyone around here has the stupidest running joke that Revan, Bandon and Kas'im are god tier combatants. You get used to it, even if it is incredily repetitive and irritating and childish and just kinda stupid after the 1000th time.

Why do people keep saying it's a joke? Revan is God.

Nephthys
And I can club a bear to death with my doodle.

Slash_KMC
And I can club a bear to death with my doodle.

Good for you.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.