how much cade skywalkers could yoda kill until he dies himself?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

3 fishys
Yoda stands in the middle of a Giant group of cade skywalkers like about 9999999999999999999, how much cades could he kill before he dies?

ares834
All the Cade Skywalkers die...

Black bolt z
None

axel_jovan
Yeah. As in none of Cade Skywalkers can take Yoda.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by axel_jovan
Yeah. As in none of Cade Skywalkers can take Yoda. You do realize that Yoda has no chance right?

Mabye if it was one on one he could take out couple. But to say he could take out over a quadrillion cades at the same time.

i mean come on you'd have to be borderline retarded for to say that erm

truejedi
um, Yoda will go stealth and solo. obviously.

ares834
Meanwhile the Cades will kill themselves by overdosing.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by ares834
Meanwhile the Cades will kill themselves by overdosing. That I can see stick out tongue

Q99
Barring mass overdose, none, a group of Cade-level fighters is too much.

Jinsoku Takai
...All of them.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Jinsoku Takai
...All of them. I hope you are joking.

ares834
Here is a gift for you...

http://home.comcast.net/~j.livengood/sarcasm_meter.jpg

wink

Black bolt z
Here is a gift for you...

http://home.comcast.net/~j.livengood/sarcasm_meter.jpg

wink Sarcasm does not work with text stick out tongue!

Q99
Even if Cade dies, won't Cade just save him with his resurrection power?

ares834
Originally posted by Q99
Even if Cade dies, won't Cade just save him with his resurrection power?

IIRC, he doesn't resserect people he simply keeps them alive.

Q99
IIRC, he doesn't resserect people he simply keeps them alive.

He can draw people back from the edge of death from stuff like major lightsaber wounds.

truejedi
like from a beheading?

Q99
Probably not that far.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by truejedi
like from a beheading? Thats not the edge of death. Thats dead.

truejedi
ok, so as long as Yoda beheads the Cades, he's good. think about it this way: Only so many can get at him at once. At most he has to fight what, 5 cades at a time?

truejedi
its like anakin against the younglings.

Jinsoku Takai
Originally posted by Black bolt z
I hope you are joking.

I hope you're joking about asking me if I'm joking. Now what?

3 fishys
ok, so as long as Yoda beheads the Cades, he's good. think about it this way: Only so many can get at him at once. At most he has to fight what, 5 cades at a time?

Black bolt z
Originally posted by 3 fishys
You do realize, that even if he kills a million cades a second it would still take him 20 years to kill all these cades right?

truejedi
yoda has a 900 year life span. 20 years is nothing. It would be much more likely that the cades that couldn't reach yoda would get bored and go away than yoda would get tired of killing them.

Black bolt z
yoda has a 900 year life span. 20 years is nothing. It would be much more likely that the cades that couldn't reach yoda would get bored and go away than yoda would get tired of killing them. Thats is he kills 1,000,000 cades per second. 1 million per second. He has no chance of that.

And so he doesn't have to eat in 20 years?

truejedi
erm... the OP doesn't give the Cades any food either... Everyone is going to starve at the same rate.

Black bolt z
erm... the OP doesn't give the Cades any food either... Everyone is going to starve at the same rate. The cades can eat each other though stick out tongue.

But seriously he'd be lucky to kill one person second. Much less 1 million per second.

truejedi
its true, but the cades are human, they will die off before yoda, no matter how many he kills per second.

Black bolt z
its true, but the cades are human, they will die off before yoda, no matter how many he kills per second. Except yoda will still be dead in a matter of seconds.

truejedi
i already explained that only a limited number of cades will be able to reach Yoda at a time. the rest will be standing around useleslly.

Black bolt z
i already explained that only a limited number of cades will be able to reach Yoda at a time. the rest will be standing around useleslly. You do realize cade carries a gun right? As well as a lightsaber.

Also please prove yoda can block a 360 degree attack of lightsabers.

truejedi
because all of the cades will be in perfect sync with their attacks,right? And shooting at him is totally going to be productive in a "horde surrounds a single target" environment....

Black bolt z
because all of the cades will be in perfect sync with their attacks,right? And shooting at him is totally going to be productive in a "horde surrounds a single target" environment.... They've got over a quadrillion cades and yoda will be lucky to kill a few before he is either shot to goo or sliced to pieces. They can afford any loses they may tale wink.

truejedi
well, you and I both know they could literally just rush him with their heads down till he is trampled to death, but they won't fight like that. they will fight like they are all concerned for their own lives. They aren't a hive mind, after all. That hesitation to sacrifice their lives means that Yoda only has to face as many as can safely fight him at once: 4 or 5. any other blades in the area, and the cades are killing each other, and they will avoid that.

Nephthys
They could simultaneously Force push him. That would end the fight pretty much off the bat. Can he do Lightning? That would be even betterer.

truejedi
not all of them could reach Yoda with a force push at once, not even close.

Black bolt z
well, you and I both know they could literally just rush him with their heads down till he is trampled to death, but they won't fight like that. they will fight like they are all concerned for their own lives. They aren't a hive mind, after all. That hesitation to sacrifice their lives means that Yoda only has to face as many as can safely fight him at once: 4 or 5. any other blades in the area, and the cades are killing each other, and they will avoid that. OK. So assume that he fights 4-5 at once. You don't think that after a few days they will wear him down?Originally posted by Nephthys
They could simultaneously Force push him. That would end the fight pretty much off the bat. Can he do Lightning? That would be even betterer. He can do choke.Originally posted by truejedi
not all of them could reach Yoda with a force push at once, not even close. No. But a couple hundred could.

truejedi
i hope you know i'm kinda messing with you on account of this being a really really pointless thread... i mean, you have picked up on that, right?
: )

Nephthys
Even better.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.