Who is the most powerful guy here?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheWitchBoy
Genis Vell
Sentry
Silver Surfer
Thor
Gladiator
Dr. Strange

With amps

Insane Vell
Void Sentry
Keeper Surfer
Blood Thunder Thor with PG
Rune King THor
King Thor
Uni Power Gladiator
SS Strange

Sr J-Bieb
Insane Genis easily.
Without amps, I'd have to say Thor. His offensive output is pretty ridiculous.

Keeper Surfer is a completely different character. Thor has an outside power source... probably would have been easier to just use King Thor or Rune King Thor. Gladiator has an outside power source as well, and his power along with many others and the Uni Power was apparently less than Surfer's...
Strange might as well not have changed.

TheWitchBoy
Originally posted by Sr J-Bieb
Insane Genis easily.
Without amps, I'd have to say Thor. His offensive output is pretty ridiculous.

Keeper Surfer is a completely different character. Thor has an outside power source... probably would have been easier to just use King Thor or Rune King Thor. Gladiator has an outside power source as well, and his power along with many others and the Uni Power was apparently less than Surfer's...
Strange might as well not have changed. Added in King Thor and Rune King Thor. But the Runes are not Thor's power. So it is fair for Gladiator to have Uni Power and Surfer to have the Keeper Bands

Sr J-Bieb
Originally posted by TheWitchBoy
Added in King Thor and Rune King Thor. But the Runes are not Thor's power. So it is fair for Gladiator to have Uni Power and Surfer to have the Keeper Bands Thor learned the power of the Runes though. It wasn't an item.

I was just saying that it's not even Gladiator's power, and Keeper Surfer is from an alternate reality.

Still give it to Genis in terms of sheer power. Although I do believe in a fight he'd have problems with Rune King Thor, or King Thor.

Bouboumaster
Without amp, I say current Silver Surfer (when powered, of course!)
With amp, I really don't know. Keeper Surfer with training was able to keep up with Galactus, which put him way above any version of Thor and SS Strange, as well as Void/Sentry (which I still think that a regular Thor, Hulk or Surfer shouldn't have any problem with it, also, what a poor character!) and probably over Gladiator too. I don't know for Insane Genis.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.