Etrigan vs Loki

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

leonidas
how this goez? smile

leonidas
really? it'd be a great fight.....

Prep-Man
hell yeah. gonna say split.

Omega Vision
Loki on average, though Etrigan will give him Hell.

YoungGunna
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Loki on average, though Etrigan will give him Hell.

leonidas
hmm, i'd actually give etrigan the slight edge, but i'm curious if anyone else will.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by leonidas
hmm, i'd actually give etrigan the slight edge, but i'm curious if anyone else will.
There's a reason I said 'on average'.

Etrigan has some pretty sick showings, but generally speaking I think Loki edges him out.

SuperMan103
loki.

Sin I AM
i think i would pay to see this figt, giving it etrigan a slight edge though

Rage.Of.Olympus
What's Etrigan's best showing? I'm just curious. There's the fight for Superman and he once beat a weak Morgan Le Fay. Anything else?

He has some sad showings from what I recall -I remember a recent one involving Batman- but I ain't gonna dig for those.

Sin I AM
i vaguely recall him beating WW

JakeTheBank
Loki for the majority.

Prep-Man
phantom stranger said he can tap into limitless power and had a good showing against som when he was tapping into the stonhenge. he has fought the shadowpact and went toe to toe with klarion. using spells and whatnot. give etrigan lucifers trident and i can see him edging out the win.

"Id"
Physical Prowess heavily favor Etrigan.

guy222
loki

Flyattractor
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
What's Etrigan's best showing? I'm just curious. There's the fight for Superman and he once beat a weak Morgan Le Fay. Anything else?

He has some sad showings from what I recall -I remember a recent one involving Batman- but I ain't gonna dig for those. Etrigan ran for president of the US once....didn't win but at least we got to see him set Sam Donaldonson fire

Loki gets the edge on Plotting/scheme carrying out.

Etrigan gets the edge on shear physical power w/o outside powerboost via objects.

pym-ftw
If Loki fights smart he wins a solid majority, but that's a big if

JakeTheBank
He usually does fight smart, barring encounters with Thor.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Yea, he gets emotional with Thor, wanting to choke the life out of him with his bare hands etc.

Anyways, Loki wins the majority.

abhilegend
Etrigan.

Horrificus
Loki.

Golgo13
Etrigan. Dcnu ftw.

Horrificus
Etrigan admitted he can not defeat Marvel Loki.

comicfan11
Going with Etrigan.

BlackWind
Etrigan is my boy and everything but hasn't it been proven that high level magic can control him against his will? Isn't that how Merlin subdued him in the first place?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.