Favorite villain of the show?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Davis Bloome
With the show having had ten seasons, & now being ready to come to an end, looking back, who would you say was your favorite villain? Which villain's saga was the most interesting for you?

For me, it's definitely Doomsday. Although the finale could've been a lot better, the storyline leading up to it was absolutely fantastic, & I thought the way they revised Doomsday was pretty damn interesting.

Of course I've always loved Lex, and, in fact, this is one of the only incarnations of the character that I've actually found interesting.

GeekyGirl
Of course in my book, Lex always comes out on top as number one.

I agree with you that Doomsday was fantastic and the story was good. They could have made it a little better, but it was still awesome.

Zod was okay too.

Mindset
Lex
Lionel
Brainiac

Badabing
Lana

Lex

The rest.

FistOfThe North
Lex, of course.

IceBreaker2000
James Marsters as Brainiac was awesome

I Hate Bane
Lex by far.

Star428
I think my favorite was Lex hands down. I was sorely disappointed in Darkseid and how easily Clark beat him. In fact, I was disappointed with that entire last episode.

Zod was another great villain. So was Brainiac. Didn't care for Doomsday that much.

C-3POTheClever
Probably Lionel Luthor, although he's only a Villain for the first 3 seasons really.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.