Thunderstrike vs Superboy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

long pig
Better fight than the more powerful versions.

leonidas
i agree. tough call tbh. i like connor. he's definitely got it in him to take some. a majority? not sure. strike has some pretty good feats. not sure who's physically stronger--likely connor. i give the edge to strike in durability though and overall power. connor has the speed.

hrm. split? unless someone has some really good connor feats i'm forgetting that would sway me.

keiththegreat
Didn't Thunderstrike lose to the Rhino?

leonidas
^ no. and even if he did, he has much better performances so that one battle is mitigated by countless others. erm

celeyhyga17
Which Thunderstrike?

The son or the classic(father)

The son dont knw shiet as of now.. Rhino punked him..

YoungGunna
Thunderstrike wins with Bloodaxe

BruceSkywalker
current 'strike is a wuss who hasn't shown me anything..

is this be eric thor than connor gets a beatdown

jigiwigi
superboy beats him to death

JakeTheBank
Masterson.

Batman-Prime
I think Superboy would win, but it would be very very close.

-K-M-
Originally posted by leonidas
^ no. and even if he did, he has much better performances so that one battle is mitigated by countless others. erm

He was refering to the new Thunderstrike (ie. the original's son), but he wasn't knocked out just batted around.

mr billion
superboy

Prep-Man
superboy.

Omega Vision
Superboy

Zack Fair
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/--cKIdMjf300/TacZIvRdvKI/AAAAAAAAAI0/e17wjoLumqw/s1600/superboy6a.jpg

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Superboy

leonidas
Originally posted by -K-M-
He was refering to the new Thunderstrike (ie. the original's son), but he wasn't knocked out just batted around.

thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.