Which Hero and/or villains life mirrors yours?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Scarlet315
Aside from the awesome powers and fantasy lives of these comic heroes and villains which characters lives mirrors yours in some way...could even figuratively, exactly, etc. For me in a way i would say my man spidey, or human torch(may he r.i.p.)...I can attract good looking women but i lose them or they get uninterested super fast...It's probably cause i spend time here and going on comicbookmovie.com, superherohype.com, and whatnot.

Black bolt z
I mirror thanos.

Bada mirrors galactus. Meaning he is always hungry.

Parmaniac
Superman

I still remember when my parents put me in a rocket and shot me into space as a baby, unfortunately their planet didn't blew up they only wanted to get rid off me.

marwash22
Kyle. that's the only artist i can think of atm.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by marwash22
Kyle. that's the only artist i can think of atm. Hitler

marwash22
Originally posted by Parmaniac
Hitler mmm

I haven't killed any Jews.

Black bolt z
Yet

marwash22
Originally posted by Black bolt z
Yet ohno

MetalIsDead
Sentry. My inner dark side is like a Void, filled with comics, wasted /b/ time and exotic pr0n.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by MetalIsDead
Sentry. My inner dark side is like a Void, filled with comics, wasted /b/ time and exotic pr0n. You're a shizophrenic drug addict?

Grinning Goku
Which of these guys are closet perverts and no I ain't kiddin'.

-Pr-
Originally posted by Grinning Goku
Which of these guys are closet perverts?

All of them.

Digi
Any link here is tenuous. We simply can't replicate any hero's life in more than metaphoric ways.

I tend to gravitate toward those I share personality traits with, but not necessarily life stories. Spider-Man and Doctor Who are good examples of this.

carver9
Originally posted by Scarlet315
Aside from the awesome powers and fantasy lives of these comic heroes and villains which characters lives mirrors yours in some way...could even figuratively, exactly, etc. For me in a way i would say my man spidey, or human torch(may he r.i.p.)...I can attract good looking women but i lose them or they get uninterested super fast...It's probably cause i spend time here and going on comicbookmovie.com, superherohype.com, and whatnot.

Lobo

Mindset
Originally posted by Digi
Any link here is tenuous. We simply can't replicate any hero's life in more than metaphoric ways.

I tend to gravitate toward those I share personality traits with, but not necessarily life stories. Spider-Man and Doctor Who are good examples of this. Speak for yourself.

Brucey had an identical life to Batman.

marwash22
Originally posted by Mindset
Speak for yourself.

Brucey had an identical life to Batman. laughing out loud

Personality-wise, I'd say my mirror is Wally.

MetalIsDead
Originally posted by Parmaniac
You're a shizophrenic drug addict?
I drink too much coffe and smoke a lot. Can't stop eating Pringles till I finish all of them.

Mental health: I'll choose cinematic masterpieces like Sharktopus over any Coen bros overrated, pretentious movie. I believe Bendis is a good writer.

Omega Vision
I mirror thanos.

How?

-Pr-
For lulz: Green Arrow

In all seriousness: Cyclops.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Omega Vision
How? People say I have a sadistic attitude.

Omega Vision
People say I have a sadistic attitude.
Thanos isn't sadistic though.

He's a nihilist, it's totally different. When he hurts others it's a reflection of him not caring about the pain he inflicts. A sadist actively seeks causing pain and misery.

Though as nihilists go he can be a whiny bytch.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Omega Vision
A sadist actively seeks causing pain and misery.

Thanos has done that before.

Badabing
Originally posted by Scarlet315
Aside from the awesome powers and fantasy lives of these comic heroes and villains which characters lives mirrors yours in some way...could even figuratively, exactly, etc. For me in a way i would say my man spidey, or human torch(may he r.i.p.)...I can attract good looking women but i lose them or they get uninterested super fast...It's probably cause i spend time here and going on comicbookmovie.com, superherohype.com, and whatnot. Killer Croc, The Lizard or Godzilla. stick out tongue

For real, probably Guy Gardner. He opened a sports bar...on OA! durink
I mirror thanos.

Bada mirrors galactus. Meaning he is always hungry. sneer

Sirius77
Either Earth one superman or Superman: Birthright Superman. I can identify with both personality wise, and even as much as life is concerned. Especially the college experience and figuring out what you want to do in life thing.

If not them, then surfer tbh. I think about things too much. Oh and I saved the earth from being eaten by an enormous cosmic entity by pledging myself to his services. You're welcome biscuits.

-Pr-
Originally posted by Sirius77
Either Earth one superman or Superman: Birthright Superman. I can identify with both personality wise, and even as much as life is concerned.

If not them, then surfer tbh. I think about things too much. Oh and I saved the earth from being eaten by an enormous cosmic entity by pledging myself to his services. You're welcome biscuits.

Birthright Superman is normal Superman in almost every way.

Omega Vision
Thanos has done that before.
For his own pleasure? Not that I can remember.

MrMind
LOBO

Badabing
Originally posted by MrMind
LOBO So your a murderous, genocidal, cigar smoking, dolphin priest?

mmm

mhmm

WARNED!

stick out tongue

Starscream M
I would say Batman personally. Not that our lives are similar, but my personality is very similar to Bruce Wayne's.

MrMind
I used to ride a chopper big grin

Sirius77
Originally posted by -Pr-
Birthright Superman is normal Superman in almost every way.

Really? I thought that got combined with the original story through a retcon? Amazing arc though, I always saw superman as growing up that way tbh.

-Pr-
Originally posted by Sirius77
Really? I thought that got combined with the original story through a retcon? Amazing arc though, I always saw superman as growing up that way tbh.

Birthright for a time was the default Superman origin, so in general it's the same guy. It was only a retelling of a lot of things that had been hinted at before anyway, and have been hinted at since.

Sirius77
Originally posted by -Pr-
Birthright for a time was the default Superman origin, so in general it's the same guy. It was only a retelling of a lot of things that had been hinted at before anyway, and have been hinted at since.

Okay, thanks I kind of suspected it, but I never truly knew for sure. I do see what you're saying now that I think about it, because I keep thinking about the legion arc in adventure comics iirc a while back. It's all coming together.

batdude123
Darkseid.

I rule my own planet and have subordinates that cater to my every whim.

Seriously though, this thread is retarded.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by Starscream M
I would say Batman personally. Not that our lives are similar, but my personality is very similar to Bruce Wayne's.

Lol.

Mindset
Herc.

I'm buff, badass, and I bang bitches.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by batdude123
Darkseid.

This and what Digi said.

None of you are anything like those characters you compared yourselves to, for one you're not as cool as them or interesting, and for another thing as actual human beings you're much more complex than any character could be...at least I'd hope so.

Don Corleone
Adonis.

TheMagicPillow
Probably Penance. messed

Endless Mike
Kl'rt the Super Skrull

SamZED
Dr. Manhatten. 'cause I walk around naked.

Sr J-Bieb
Mr Terrible

Parmaniac
Aunt May

Tha C-Master
Tony Stark. wink

Philosophía
Seriously though, this thread is retarded. Don't hate because you most relate to Blob.

ha-som

psycho gundam

Originally posted by Starscream M

thread saved

mr billion
oh give me a ****in break will you, all the people who say batman or lobo or what ever who the hell are you kidding? those guys actually effect things in life those guys actually go out there and fight for what they believe risking there lives for there purpose, how many of you can say they do anything similar to that? its not only about wearing a cape and go out beat the shit out of the bad guys its about taking your entire life into your own hands and being a master to your destiny by being free and do what ever you feel or want to do, i dont think any of you including me has that under his belt so seriously non of you or us if we include me resemble anyone of those REAL HEROES

Tha C-Master
You're right, few actually embrace their destiny and control it. Most settle for fitting in. Such a sad life to live I can only imagine.

Black bolt z
I think Brucy's life mostly resembles pip the troll.

BattleMage
How old is this guy?

marwash22
Originally posted by mr billion
oh give me a ****in break will you, all the people who say batman or lobo or what ever who the hell are you kidding? those guys actually effect things in life those guys actually go out there and fight for what they believe risking there lives for there purpose, how many of you can say they do anything similar to that? its not only about wearing a cape and go out beat the shit out of the bad guys its about taking your entire life into your own hands and being a master to your destiny by being free and do what ever you feel or want to do, i dont think any of you including me has that under his belt so seriously non of you or us if we include me resemble anyone of those REAL HEROES http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_woU5s2fwbZo/SqkGSx4PgNI/AAAAAAABL4E/LS3mzHY_w6s/s400/calm-down.jpg

SamZED
oh give me a ****in break will you, all the people who say batman or lobo or what ever who the hell are you kidding? those guys actually effect things in life those guys actually go out there and fight for what they believe risking there lives for there purpose, how many of you can say they do anything similar to that? its not only about wearing a cape and go out beat the shit out of the bad guys its about taking your entire life into your own hands and being a master to your destiny by being free and do what ever you feel or want to do, i dont think any of you including me has that under his belt so seriously non of you or us if we include me resemble anyone of those REAL HEROES This guy should read up on Lobo...

Nihilist
Dr Light!

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Nihilist
Dr Light! no expression

crylaugh0

Omega Vision
If I was feeling particularly vain I'd say the character I most resemble is Grant Morrison's self insert writer character.

rotiart
oh give me a ****in break will you, all the people who say batman or lobo or what ever who the hell are you kidding? those guys actually effect things in life those guys actually go out there and fight for what they believe risking there lives for there purpose, how many of you can say they do anything similar to that? its not only about wearing a cape and go out beat the shit out of the bad guys its about taking your entire life into your own hands and being a master to your destiny by being free and do what ever you feel or want to do, i dont think any of you including me has that under his belt so seriously non of you or us if we include me resemble anyone of those REAL HEROES

Not sure about me...
But YOU = Slapstick...

Or howard the Duck... Take your pick. :P

Parmaniac
Originally posted by psycho gundam
thread saved It's even funnier when you consider that he claimed not long ago that he doesn't have a scanner, a phone with a cam or an ordinary camera, yet he claims that his life is close to the one of one of the most rich people on the planet.

-Pr-
Darkseid.

The crushing realisation that you're Tim Drake really hit hard, huh.

Tha C-Master
laughing

marwash22
Originally posted by SamZED
Dr. Manhatten. 'cause I walk around naked. pics?

Black bolt z
Originally posted by marwash22
pics? Would I get banned for posting a pic of a naked dr. M?

marwash22
only one way to find out.

Mindset
Will I get banned if I post a naked pic of marwash?

srankmissingnin
Scott Pilgram, except I'm a crappy Canadian artist instead of a crappy Canadian musician.

Mindset
Do you have a gay roommate?

Omg, you live with Rage, don't you!?

srankmissingnin
Do you have a gay roommate?

Omg, you live with Rage, don't you!?

If my roommates are gay they are so far in the closet they are having adventures in Narnia.

marwash22
Will I get banned if I post a naked pic of marwash? you said those were private. sneer

HigH ScholaR
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
If my roommates are gay they are so far in the closet they are having adventures in Narnia.

laughing out loud laughing out loud

Lord Feron
Danny Rand

Existere
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
You're right, few actually embrace their destiny and control it. Most settle for fitting in. Such a sad life to live I can only imagine. laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.