Superman and Thor switch

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Superman and Thor switch lives... Superman is placed in Thor shoes in Marvel and Thor is placed in Superman shoes in DC. Both have to go through what each has went through. Please do not go so far back in years... we are using scenes from the year 2000 and up.

The point of this is to see who would fail first. Can Superman pull off what Thor has done over the years and can Thor pull off what Supes has done. If Supes received a sun amp for his feats then since Thor is in his shoes, Thor would get his belt to increase his strength for said feat.

Who would end up losing first? Also... anything involving Superman using speed (like vibrating), please do not use that since Thor isn't a speedster in that sense.

This is standard Supes.

Black bolt z
Thor dies during final crisis.

Mostly because there is no cosmic armor thor. Mandrakk would kill him there.

carver9
Originally posted by Black bolt z

Mostly because there is no cosmic armor thor. Mandrakk would kill him there.

I'm referring to standard Supes... not Supes in special equipment.

Newjak
Then Superman wouldn't be able to end Ragnorok cause he won't have access to the Odinforce erm

But that's splitting hairs. They both do end up doing everything the other one has done both manage to get the job done somehow.

carver9
Not Odin Force Thor. Please skip over feats involving these characters been amped past their means. A sundip is standard for Supes... having armor on isn't. The belt for Thor is a walk away, having the OF isn't.

-Pr-
Neither man is really going to succeed, given that each event they triumphed in was written with them in mind, imo.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Without any speed requirements, Thor definitely has an easier time than Clark.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by carver9
Superman and Thor switch lives... Superman is placed in Thor shoes in Marvel and Thor is placed in Superman shoes in DC. Both have to go through what each has went through. Please do not go so far back in years... we are using scenes from the year 2000 and up.

The point of this is to see who would fail first. Can Superman pull off what Thor has done over the years and can Thor pull off what Supes has done. If Supes received a sun amp for his feats then since Thor is in his shoes, Thor would get his belt to increase his strength for said feat.

Who would end up losing first? Also... anything involving Superman using speed (like vibrating), please do not use that since Thor isn't a speedster in that sense.

This is standard Supes.
Seems biased toward Thor. Why not also say "anything involving magic don't use it because Superman can't do magic"?

Badabing
Originally posted by Black bolt z

Mostly because there is no cosmic armor thor. Mandrakk would kill him there. Originally posted by Newjak
Then Superman wouldn't be able to end Ragnorok cause he won't have access to the Odinforce erm

But that's splitting hairs. They both do end up doing everything the other one has done both manage to get the job done somehow. Stop it! You both know what Carver means. sneer

laughing out loud

I see Thor smiting Luthor, banging Wonder Woman and Power Girl, and respecting Batman the same way he does Steve Rogers.

Superman slaps the SNIKT and bub off Wolverine, wins a staring contest, full powers, against Cyclops and gets sonned by Steve Rogers.

carver9
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Seems biased toward Thor. Why not also say "anything involving magic don't use it because Superman can't do magic"?

I agree... ok then... Thor vibrates his body to match a certain frequency and saves the universe. confused

carver9
Originally posted by Badabing
Stop it! You both know what Carver means. sneer

laughing out loud

I see Thor smiting Luthor, banging Wonder Woman and Power Girl, and respecting Batman the same way he does Steve Rogers.

Superman slaps the SNIKT and bub off Wolverine, wins a staring contest, full powers, against Cyclops and gets sonned by Steve Rogers.

laughing

kgkg
Originally posted by carver9
I agree... ok then... Thor vibrates his body to match a certain frequency and saves the universe. confused I see what your trying to do.

PillarofOsiris
I think this thread had potential, but you should have narrowed it down a bit. i.e., just haven chosen one event from each, and that would have made for an interesting conversation. Maybe Superman takes Thor's place in Siege and Thor takes Superman's place in Death of Superman, or OWAW.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.