Thorion vs Thano

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
This was the crossover with DC and Marvel that combined both Thor and Orion. The one that ran through gods and was at the point of facing Thanoseid.

This is basically Thor and Orion combined.

I know I put Thano but I meant Thanos.

Black bolt z
blink

Apparently I need to get this crossover.

CosmicComet
http://www.immortalthor.net/bio_alternate-thorion.jpg

batdude123
Originally posted by CosmicComet
http://www.immortalthor.net/bio_alternate-thorion.jpg

That's one of the best character designs I've ever seen since Stiltman.

Batman-Prime
Thorion has appeared in how many comics? 2? But if he has really the might of Thor AND Orion, then he will win this one quite easy. He would stomp Superman as well, so don't ask.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
Thorion has appeared in how many comics? 2? But if he has really the might of Thor AND Orion, then he will win this one quite easy. He would stomp Superman as well, so don't ask. Based on what would he win ? You can take both characters and set them on Thanos and they'd still get beaten handily. He's smarter than either and more powerful.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by quanchi112
Based on what would he win ? You can take both characters and set them on Thanos and they'd still get beaten handily. He's smarter than either and more powerful. Individually they would get stomped. As they would as a team.

But i'd imagine this is like a DBZ fusion. The total product would be greater than the sum of the parts.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Black bolt z
Individually they would get stomped. As they would as a team.

But i'd imagine this is like a DBZ fusion. The total product would be greater than the sum of the parts. So what ? They wouldn't be at his level.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by quanchi112
So what ? They wouldn't be at his level. Probably not.

JakeTheBank
What if they used the Potara Earrings?

CosmicComet
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
What if they used the Potara Earrings?

Good question

PillarofOsiris
Thorion turned into a Celestial at the end of the one comic he appeared in. While the art was cool, the comic itself was retarded.

carver9
Thorion was a pretty good character. I liked hulko better (Lobo and Hulk combined). I also liked flash and Wolverine combination (which took place after Wolverine/Batman merge).

Endless Mike
Who the hell is Thano?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.