Scott Pilgrim versus Kung Fu Hustle

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rogue Jedi
Team Pilgrim:

Scott Pilgrim and his band (With musical gear)
Knives Chau
Lucas Lee
Mattew Patel
Todd Ingram
Roxie Richter
Kyle & Ken Katayanagi (They have their musical gear)
Gideon Graves
Ramona Flowers

Team Kung Fu hustle:

Landlord
Landlady
Beast
The Coolie
The Tailor
Donut
The Harpists (They have their musical gear)
Sing

Fight takes place in Pig Sty alley at high noon.

Who wins? If Sing is too much, then exclude him.

Rogue Jedi
And yes, they all have knowledge of each others abilities.

McNasty996
I'm giving this to Team Kung Fu due to better
experienced fighters

0mega Spawn
Beast & Sing solo & i haven't even seen scott pilgrim

Rogue Jedi
Beast, no. Sing might be a bit much. Might have to exclude him, or make two scenarios.

They are all, of course, armed with the weapons/powers they were shown using in their movies. And Lucas has his stunt doubles.

the ninjak
Sing Solos. Even against the Vegan.

Rogue Jedi
Yeah not so sure about that:

SLPHMhUgs98

I guess at this point we're discussing whether or not Sing is too much for the Vegan then?

BruceSkywalker
kung fu hustle wins because they had better dance moves lol

Rogue Jedi
Yeah I'm currently re-watching Scott Pilgrim fight scenes. His team is more than a match for the KFH team, Sing included.

0mega Spawn
I see nothing in that movie that can handle a guy who can leap head first through concrete structures with ease, or a woman with a voice that can destroy a restaurant, or a man who can decapitate with a sound, or a man who can create a crater the shape of his head bigger than a large house erm

show me something roll eyes (sarcastic) or i call spite

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by 0mega Spawn
I see nothing in that movie that can handle a guy who can leap head first through concrete structures with ease, or a woman with a voice that can destroy a restaurant, or a man who can decapitate with a sound, or a man who can create a crater the shape of his head bigger than a large house erm

show me something roll eyes (sarcastic) or i call spite Vegan man punched a hole in the moon for Ramona. He also showed Jedi level TK.

Shall I post vids of all the evil ex fights?

Rogue Jedi
Here is a list of the 7 evil exes. Videos will be posted shortly:

1. Matthew Patel

2. Lucas Lee

3. Todd Ingram

4. Roxanne "Roxie" Richter

5.& 6. Kyle & Ken Katayanagi

7. Gideon Gordon Graves

Rogue Jedi
Evil ex one, Matthew Patel:

rE0wBLm0f7g

Rogue Jedi
Evil ex number two, Lucas Lee and his stunt doubles:

F926YaeH6Tc

Rogue Jedi
Evil ex number three, Todd Ingram:

SLPHMhUgs98

Rogue Jedi
Evil ex number four, Roxy Richter:

i-J22AD3w1E

She's actually a teleporter (or moves that fast anyway), but I can't find a vid of her teleporting.

Rogue Jedi
Evil exes numbers 5 and 6, Kyle & Ken Katayanagi:

hrig2A9BtV8

Rogue Jedi
Evil ex number seven:

UvqzWHvrZiA

Also shown is Knives Chau and Ramona.

The Scott Pilgrim crew, man, their power levels are just ridiculous. Lucas Lee threw Scott hundreds of feet into the air, into a stone tower, and Scott tanked it.

Rogue Jedi
Brief bio on each character:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Scott_Pilgrim_characters

the ninjak
I would so stick it to Ramona.

The only person worth a damn is the Vegan. And he's an idiot.

The others all die. Vegan gets crushed by a combination of flying blades, Screaming lady and Buddha Palm.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by the ninjak
I would so stick it to Ramona.

The only person worth a damn is the Vegan. And he's an idiot.

The others all die. Vegan gets crushed by a combination of flying blades, Screaming lady and Buddha Palm.

How you figure that? Scott's crew can pull weapons out of their hands, handbags, whereever. Roxy is a teleporter (TP behind Sing, razor belt decaps him). The asian musicians would rape the harpists. Lucas, Scott, they rape the Coolie, the Tailor and Donut. The Vegan, well, he punched a hole in the moon. How'd he get there? He had to have flown, which means he has the power of flight AND can survive the vacuum of space, not to mention Jedi level TK. And Patel? Shit, he can summon multiple fireballs at will.

Scott and co rape. Their damage soak is also way higher.

TheAuraAngel
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
How you figure that? Scott's crew can pull weapons out of their hands, handbags, whereever. Roxy is a teleporter (TP behind Sing, razor belt decaps him). The asian musicians would rape the harpists. Lucas, Scott, they rape the Coolie, the Tailor and Donut. The Vegan, well, he punched a hole in the moon. How'd he get there? He had to have flown, which means he has the power of flight AND can survive the vacuum of space, not to mention Jedi level TK. And Patel? Shit, he can summon multiple fireballs at will.

Scott and co rape. Their damage soak is also way higher.

Jedi level TK?

I have never seen a Jedi demonstrate as much TK power as Ingram in any of the movies. EU obviously says otherwise.

Spitey thread.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by TheAuraAngel
Jedi level TK?

I have never seen a Jedi demonstrate as much TK power as Ingram in any of the movies. EU obviously says otherwise.

Spitey thread. I meant that it is as least that strong.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.