Batman vs The Midnighter

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

McNasty996
Batman

Vs

The Midnighter

Fight takes place in the streets of Metropolis
No BFR, CIS, or PIS
Standard equipment for all

Dum Dum Dugan
Originally posted by McNasty996
Batman

Vs

The Midnighter

Fight takes place in the streets of Metropolis
No BFR, CIS, or PIS
Standard equipment for all
why would you take cis off?

batdude123
Cuz he's a homophobe.

The Pict
Midnighter takes it IMO.

McNasty996
Originally posted by Dum Dum Dugan
why would you take cis off?

To achieve a real outcome if both characters were
operating to their fullest and not as some form of
functional retard even though they have no history as
such. Like a safeguard against stupidity

Dum Dum Dugan
Originally posted by McNasty996
To achieve a real outcome if both characters were
operating to their fullest and not as some form of
functional retard even though they have no history as
such. Like a safeguard against stupidity
But that not what cis off means. It means you are using there abilities how you see fit, not how they would. So, I disagree that it shows any real upcome at all. Not to mention such idea is more or less nonsense when you have individual who power is so vague as MN.

Dum Dum Dugan
Originally posted by batdude123
Cuz he's a homophobe.
true laughing

jk jk

Starscream M
Not to mention such idea is more or less nonsense when you have individual who power is so vague as MN. the power isn't really vague

Dum Dum Dugan
Originally posted by Starscream M
the power isn't really vague
How is running scenerios not vague? With out cis, there no real way to gauge it.

Don Corleone

Starscream M
How is running scenerios not vague? With out cis, there no real way to gauge it. oh, well I agree it is hard to gauge in a VS thread

but I mean it pretty clear WHAT his power is.

I think MN wins, because out of a million scenarios, surely there are quite a few in which he can beat bruce.

the only way batman can win is if he knows MN's power and somehow figures out a way to use it against MN.

Dum Dum Dugan
oh, well I agree it is hard to gauge in a VS thread

but I mean it pretty clear WHAT his power is.

I think MN wins, because out of a million scenarios, surely there are quite a few in which he can beat bruce.

the only way batman can win is if he knows MN's power and somehow figures out a way to use it against MN.
yes which is what I mean. But it much harder with out cis, because people can just take the ability at it most extreme statement. Rather then what consistently shows.

his powers been stated at different levels from thousand scenerios to millions ect.

He would know them, but not sure it matter. In cis fight, batman have a much better shot. That said MN is physically superior to him with a combat computer. However batman is more skilled, and has items he can utilize to even out the fight more. That said he likely lose the majority.

Starscream M
MN should have much better reflexes than batman if his mind can process millions...or even thousands of scenarios in seconds

Dum Dum Dugan
MN should have much better reflexes than batman if his mind can process millions...or even thousands of scenarios in seconds
He does have better reflexes, however his combat computer has no relevance to his speed. It a separate ability, like fantomex 4 separate brains.

The Pict

Dum Dum Dugan
Originally posted by The Pict
It won't come down to just MA though. MN has enhanced strength, speed and reflexes. His speed in particular will make it difficult for Batman to tag him.
I don't see Batman coming close to winning here.

Edit: Not to mention MV's damage soak and HF.
This could be very true. yes he has all those abilities, but your overestimating his speed significantly. He no faster then DS, Batman will land his licks.

He has aight healing factor, nothing to special, but more then what batman has.

The Pict
This could be very true. yes he has all those abilities, but your overestimating his speed significantly. He no faster then DS, Batman will land his licks.

He has aight healing factor, nothing to special, but more then what batman has.

Well Batman doesn't have a HF at all....

His speed was incredible IIRC. I don't have my Midnighter/Authority comics at hand but it was said that he moved so fast people couldn't see him.

Also I don't think anything Batman throws at MN will slow him down any. I'm not sure he even feels pain, or deals with it differently than a person at least. I remember in his mini he stayed awake while surgery was performed on him to restore one of his hearts.

The Pict
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/308/207206-181905-midnighter.jpg

stick out tongue

Mindset
Midnighter saw him dying by a batkick a million different ways.

batdude123
Originally posted by Mindset
Midnighter saw him dying by a batkick a million different ways.

thumb up

Dum Dum Dugan
Originally posted by The Pict
Well Batman doesn't have a HF at all....

His speed was incredible IIRC. I don't have my Midnighter/Authority comics at hand but it was said that he moved so fast people couldn't see him.

Also I don't think anything Batman throws at MN will slow him down any. I'm not sure he even feels pain, or deals with it differently than a person at least. I remember in his mini he stayed awake while surgery was performed on him to restore one of his hearts.
yea, I said that.....

I have many authority comics, and his speed is not something batman can not tagg or even keep pace with for a bit. He is no faster then DS, who done that same thing as have numerous others, likely including batman.

Batman has items that could hurt and slow midnighter. He feel pain, and has shown such several times. Even if his pain tolerance is higher then normal humans, that nothing new. Punisher has crazy pain tolerance.

Don't recall that, but Punisher has done surgery to him self (and may have been max comic)

Prep-Man
midnighter.

Daredevil1
Mids wins.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.