Rhino vs Sabretooth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Starscream M
Who wins?

Dum Dum Dugan
sabre-tooth.........

SamZED
Creed gets himself a new toothpick..

YoungGunna
Originally posted by SamZED
Creed gets himself a new toothpick..

BruceSkywalker
the 'tooth wins here..

Parmaniac
Nah Rhino will outsmart him.

StiltmanFTW
Pre-death Creed murders Aleksei.

Starscream M
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Pre-death Creed murders Aleksei. how so? rhino is far more durable and stronger

Colossus-Big C
rhino is far stronger and more durable, he stomps

SamZED
ST is much faster, has crazy hf and claws. That's more than enough.

Also Rhino is a dumbass...

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Starscream M
how so? rhino is far more durable and stronger

Rhino is slow and stupid. Creed's claws were able to pierce Warren's wings and that was before Weapon X strength and durability upgrade.

Even if he can't damage the suit/cut deep enough, Aleksei's face is still vulnerable. He's more than likely to gouge his eyes for the win.

Creed fought some impressive bricks. Rhino's just a jobber.

Tha C-Master
To make Rhino a better forum you have to give him the "no jobber" stip.

SamZED
Rhino is slow and stupid. Creed's claws were able to pierce Warren's wings and that was before Weapon X strength and durability upgrade.

Even if he can't damage the suit/cut deep enough, Aleksei's face is still vulnerable. He's more than likely to gouge his eyes for the win.

Creed fought some impressive bricks. Rhino's just a jobber. I know it doesnt make much sense but Rhino's face is as durable as the rest of his armor. Eyes are still vulnerable, yeah.

Colossus-Big C
rhino would impale him to death, i honestly cant see sabretooth beating him

Starscream M

Creed fought some impressive bricks. Rhino's just a jobber. rhino has given spiderman trouble on more than one occasion, and spiderman commented on how dangerous rhino can be.

StiltmanFTW
I know it doesnt make much sense but Rhino's face is as durable as the rest of his armor. Eyes are still vulnerable, yeah.

Was it stated? I know he's superdurable even without it, but didn't know about his skin being equally durable.

Anyway, armor's thick, that is why it can be a factor. It's adamantiumless Tooth however, that means his claws ain't trimmed and some portrayals (Death Hunt, Origins) have him with really long claws.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Starscream M
rhino has given spiderman trouble on more than one occasion, and spiderman commented on how dangerous rhino can be.

So has Sabretooth.

Rhino got owned by Misty Knight, for Christ's sake.

SamZED
Was it stated? I know he's superdurable even without it, but didn't know about his skin being equally durable.

Anyway, armor's thick, that is why it can be a factor. It's adamantiumless Tooth however, that means his claws ain't trimmed and some portrayals (Death Hunt, Origins) have him with really long claws. Wasnt stated but I recall him being shot in the face at pointblank and laughing.

StiltmanFTW
Wasnt stated but I recall him being shot in the face at pointblank and laughing.

That doesn't say anything about it being equal to his armor stick out tongue

Hyperion Prime
If Rhino actually fights he can beat Sabretooth, but he wont and will get beat.

SamZED
That doesn't say anything about it being equal to his armor stick out tongue Are you siggesting he was just too stupid to realise that it hurt? smile

StiltmanFTW
Are you siggesting he was just too stupid to realise that it hurt? smile

laughing

It is a possibility, yeah.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.