What Annoyed You today/What Made You Angry Today/What Made You happy Today

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

StarCraft2
4/24/11

annoying: Pain on my left calves and hamstrings due to repeated checking and leg kicks last week from daily MMA sparring. And reoccuring dream I was attacked by zombies.

angry: I cant start superman punch due to my pain on the leg

Happy: I just had sex...and it felt so good (see "last time you had sex thread"wink

Naz
annoying: The A/C is broken in my apartment and it's been 85 degrees all day

angry: my roommates came home and closed the window so now it's 90 degrees.

happy: I'm eating popcorn for dinner

Rogue Jedi
Annoy: Guest in room 429

Angry: Guest in room 310

Happy: Chinese food

Samurai4Hire
Anoyed: the stiffed mushroom appitizer at Longhorns had 5 tinny little stinkin mushrooms for $8.98
Angry: Wife didnt blow me when i gave her the Chocolate easter bunny

Happy: She F'd my brains out instead

ADarksideJedi
I am annoyed that it is finally hot outside and sunny and not raining and I have to go to work today.I am happy that it is not raining and I am not angry at all.

Naz
annoyed: roommate still hasn't moved her dirty dishes out of the sink.

angry: prof made us listen to Nickelback before class started

Happy: The air conditioning is fixed!

Kix
The fox last night got me all annoyed
Now my sister is the one to avoid
Though from harm the rabbits are completely devoid

Dave_97
Originally posted by Kix
The fox last night got me all annoyed
Now my sister is the one to avoid
Though from harm the rabbits are completely devoid you arent taft.

AbnormalButSane
Being done with 1 of 4 final exams made me happy.

Rogue Jedi
Which ones are left?

Kix
Originally posted by Dave_97
you arent taft.

I'm not daft
But who is Taft?

AbnormalButSane
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Which ones are left?
Thermal Physics
Russian 2
Applications of Quantum Mechanics

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by AbnormalButSane
Thermal Physics
Russian 2
Applications of Quantum Mechanics Yeesh.

AbnormalButSane
My SO not wanting to go out when I'm already wearing my good shit.

That ACDC Chick
annoyed: the people using power tools right across the steet from my house
angered: having to keep quiet
happy: blasting my tunes on the drive home

Impediment
Annoyed: I had to receive 7 different UPS packages at work today. (It's a lengthy process.)

Angry: When I discovered that everyone else that I work with was too goddamn lazy to receive in even ONE UPS package while I was on my lunch break, rather they decided to let me do all of it. Thanks.

Happy: I'm at home with my family and I'm drinking a Budweiser.

StarCraft2
annoyed:Recaps on the medical administration record sheets.

Angered:The PM shift lazy ass nurse did not follow thru with the enema on people with constipation so I had to do it and the fukin lazy ass nurse didnt even collect urine sample for UA/CS so I had to do it.

Happy: Sex with my girlfriend

Robtard
Don't lie, giving people enemas is the highlight of your day.

That ACDC Chick
annoyed: my brother, mom and dad all bugging me when im trying to sleep
angry: walsho being a gods damned dumbass
happy: chatting with Hottie McHot-Pants

Mr. Rhythmic
Annoyed: Someone I knew I tapped on the shoulder, and he goes "Pretty good how about you?" So it's obvious this guy's just a robot who doesn't actually listen to people.

Angered: I got a D+ on a paper that I thought I aced.

Happy: Spent 3 hours studying for History, and now I get it much, much better.

dadudemon
annoyed: nothing
angry: nothing
happy: I get to have a date with the wife, tonight.

Rogue Jedi
Annoyed: DDM refuses to send me nudez of his wife.
Angry: DDM refuses to send me nudez of his wife.
Happy: DDM is gonna see his wife nude, happy for him.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Annoyed: DDM refuses to send me nudez of his wife.
Angry: DDM refuses to send me nudez of his wife.
Happy: DDM is gonna see his wife nude, happy for him.

$2000 and I'll send nudes. I'm not kidding.

no expression

Naz
annoyed: art class and screenwriting class

angry: b*tch on music committee

happy overjoyed: Got a 100 on my paper about copyright law for law class.

Impediment
Annoyed: It's f*cking too humid!

Angry: I have to go to some stupid company dinner at a steak house tomorrow night, meaning that I'll get home late.

Happy: I'm at home with my wife & daughter.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Naz
annoyed: art class and screenwriting class

angry: b*tch on music committee

happy overjoyed: Got a 100 on my paper about copyright law for law class.

Holy SHIT! I may have some questions for you, later, about copyright laws. Dead serious.

And why the balls are you taking a copyright class? Are you going to be a lawyer? big grin

Naz
Originally posted by dadudemon
Holy SHIT! I may have some questions for you, later, about copyright laws. Dead serious.

And why the balls are you taking a copyright class? Are you going to be a lawyer? big grin

well it's not just copyright law, it's all the media-type laws i guess, but all mass com majors have to take it, so i have to take it

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by dadudemon
$2000 and I'll send nudes. I'm not kidding.

no expression Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh I'm just gonna go find a cash machine.

omgchos
Its annoying that PSN is in its 6th or 7th day offline. Idk for sure which it is but its annoying either way.

That ACDC Chick
annoyed: false accusations
anger: nothing yet
happy: getting invited to Hottie McHot-Pant's house for a study thing and getting his number w00t

StarCraft2
Originally posted by Robtard

it was (4/26/11) a highlight for that day but it did make me angry. fukin lazy nurse. i had to neutralize my anger with sex with girlfriend

as of now 4/27/11

annoyed-swollen leg

angry-at myself a disappointing mma sparring session. I am getting schooled by my team mates. didnt perform well as i thought i hoped

happy. Finally night off from night shift. Sleeping during the night is a commodity

StarCraft2
annoyed===> Went for a double leg take down and recieved an uppercut, then he sprawled, so i failed to get the take down.

angry ===> Nope...

Happy===>had sex 5/4/11

fear044
A argument with a person has anoyed me..And their's nothing to happy...........

Rogue Jedi
Annoyed: Phone kept ringing all day.

Angry: I don't deal in anger.

Happy: Some chick gave me her digits half an hour ago.

ADarksideJedi
What is annoying me today is that I had a cold and cramps at the same time and they are both pretty bad.
I am angry because on top of that I have to go to work in a bad mood, And I will be happy when I finally get to go home and go to bed.

Slay
Annoyed: Couldn't sleep because of my fractured collarbone, which I got on my birthday by getting hit by a car. Also, I have to type with one hand which was a total ***** at work.
Anger: Not much, I don't resent the guy that hit me, despite it being his fault. He did ruin my birthday though, didn't even get to have sex, except for a quickie in the morning.
Happy: Blowjob frequency has reached a peek, because of my inability to have any other form of carnal relations. Except for eating box.

Dave_97
Annoyed: i couldnt sleep till 6am

Angry: she never answers her phone when she tells me to call.

Happy: metallica MIGHT be doing a gig in toronto, but sadly, not with the heavy TO set. i would go and see that, but **** billy talent.

Utsukushii
Annoyed: Woke up today feeling like shit

Angry: Got into fight with bf

Happy: Make up sex will be amazing tonight

wicker_man
Bad - Girlfriend ill
Good - Off paintballing on Saturday

That ACDC Chick
annoyed: i hungry and we don't have any food, have to wait till my mom gets home till we can go to the store
angry: he's working overtime for the 4th day in a row and can't talk to me much
happy: lost 5 lbs in a month

Utsukushii
Annoyed: Having to go to work
Angry: Still nauseous and have a headache
Happy: 3 hours left until home

That ACDC Chick
annoyed: im sick as a dog
angry: i can't be around Mike cause im sick
happy: uhhh..... i guess if i get to talk to Mike or David later that'll make me happy srug right now im having trouble looking for the bright side, which is something

AbnormalButSane
Annoyed: having to get up this morning just when the SO started to cuddle in his sleep
Angry: nothing
Happy: getting to cuddle for 5 minutes this morning

Rogue Jedi
Annoyed: Had to stay late at work
Angry: Nothing
Happy: Nothing

Utsukushii
Annoyed:Having to go to work
Angry: Being sick while having to go to work
Happy: Nada

ADarksideJedi
Annoyed:When I could not sleep last night when I knew that I had to get up early this morning for work. Angry:I just could not stop coughing last night. Happy:Being done for work for the day.(until tomorrow)

StarCraft2
annoyed: Sparred with Jerome Turcan. Cannot get out of the Kimura and Americana Subs. Tapped out

Angry: WHY ARE BJJ/MMA INSTRUCTORS DONT TEACH KIMURA/AMERICANA DEFENSES !!!!? mad

Happy: I just had sex with my girlfriend. Came inside her. Baby making 101 rolling on floor laughing

Impediment
Annoyed: It was too f*cking humid today.

Angry: Today at work I cut six 24' lengths of 500 MCM cable only to find out that the customer changed his mind and wanted 300 MCM instead. Six 24' lengths of 500 MCM cable is about $1,000. My boss was not happy at all.

Happy: I am at home, freshly showered and drinking a Jack & Coke.

Rogue Jedi
Annoyed: Nothing

Happy: Had sex

Astner
Annoyed: I'm bored.
Happy: My dad's buying sushi today!

StarCraft2
Originally posted by Robtard

ROFL!!! LOLZ!!!

Annoyed: I felt like a walking zombie when I was doing my med pass.
Angry:Agitated schizophrenic dementia patient told me "Im gonna get you fired" because I told him to go back to sleep and he doesnt want to (3am)
Happy: nothing until Robtard shoots a funy funny comment above. I loldz laughing out loud

Traction
Annoyed: I was asleep all day, now I'm going to be awake all night. It's 2:53 at the moment.

Angry: Nothing at the minute.

Happy: I'm off for a crispy chicken and bacon rap at McDonalds later. Tasty. lol

StarCraft2
annoyed: my fight gym is closed on monday memorial day. AND starting from Fridays I am working 7 days straight cuz the other nurse is taking her vacation. im covering nightshift for 7 nights straight.

angry:My favorite restaurant is closed from saturday till monday (Jollibee)

Happy: I saw Kelly Bean's nipple laughing out loud and I have fallen inlove with her

StarCraft2
annoyed = lack of takedown defense
angry = none
happy = Spargasm (sparring that work your fighting skill to its limits)

That ACDC Chick
annoyed- XBOX froze while i was playing AC Brotherhood
angry- nothing
happy-nothing
depressed- EVERYTHING

StarCraft2
I should add depressed too LOL

Angry
Happy (contradicts Depressed)
Annoyed
Depressed (contradicting happy cuz u cant feel happy and depressed at the same time)

lord xyz
DDM

Robtard
lol, butthurt

AbnormalButSane
annoyed=Not having any skittles
angry= bf telling me I can't have any skittles
happy= sex

StarCraft2
annoying (body aches from 3 hours of mma sparring yesterday)

angry (Mama wants me to go from LVN/LPN to RN and finish)

Happy (diablo 2 and player kill with Fist of Heaven Paladin AND another spargasm/sparring Kickboxing/mma tonight.)

Thoren
I was annoyed today by my sister in-law, who invited my wife to her and her husbands cabin, but doesn't invite me because she said, "oh I didn't think you could get off work".

The cow.

That ACDC Chick
annoyed: found out one of my friends is moving to Jersey and he still hasn't given my copy of The Hunger Games back
angry: nothing really
happy: finally took on and defeated the Elite Four in Pokemon White after spending forever and a day leveling my Pokemon up. still gonna be a while till i can take out N, though mmm

StarCraft2
annoyed. pain on my checking leg and on my shoulder

angry: Sparring with Pro fighter

Happy:Pwn ppl on Diablo II with my 9k foh 4k life paladin in duels

That ACDC Chick
annoyed: my mom at dinner would not shut up
angry: my brother kept trying to fart on me while we were all outside in the backyard
happy: sprayed him a few times with the perfume i keep in my purse stoned

Slay
Originally posted by Thoren
I was annoyed today by my sister in-law, who invited my wife to her and her husbands cabin, but doesn't invite me because she said, "oh I didn't think you could get off work".

The cow.
The old me would've gone berserk over something like that.

I'm Zen now though.

Mr. Rhythmic
What annoyed me: My sister's nasty attitude.
What angered me: Nothing from today
What made me happy: Watching "Gekiranger"

steverules_2
Annoyed: Nothing
Happy: When Rocky beat Apollo Creed for the heavyweight title...I knew it was coming but it still gets me everytime

StarCraft2
annoyed: boxer with a long range arms.
Angry: none
Happy: mma sparring (able to escape submissions and strike em on a standup)

ADarksideJedi

The cow.

My sister inlaw is the same way annoying!

Happy that I am in less pain then I was last night. And Annoyed because of having to call my job two times when ever I have to call off sick.
And angry because my boss does not understand (he is a man) what I have to go through every month!(no offence to any man on this site who does understand) smile

Thoren
I was seriously annoyed by this fat old lady slumped on her shopping cart, who gets in the 15 items or less lane, and has half a cart's worth of groceries. She gives me and the cashier the fake old lady smile, and says she didn't see the sign.

Mr. Rhythmic
Happy: The girl I crushed on for a long time expressed her feelings to me on my Facebook wall and explained her regrets of not letting me know and so on.
annoyed: She's in another state.
Angry: An argument with my dad about my training methods.

Had a good day today, just like most days.

StarCraft2
annoyed: head aches and hunger pangs
angry >>> losing my job
happy: Diablo2 LOL

mplo
Annoyed: the idea that my alltime favorite movie, West Side Story, might not ever play even in independent, nonprofit repertory art movie houses once the Blu-Ray DVD is released.

Angry: Thinking that I'm a slower learner, and don't always communicate the way most people due, thanks to a glitch in the way I was hard-wired together, and it makes me a prime target for 'bear-baiting" at times, and that people often don't accept that I have a differet opinion of things than they do.

Happy: I'll be seeing my favorite film at an independent movie theatre in mid-November. I enjoy my pet Congo African Parrot, Aziza, who's really started to develop a vocabulary, at 18 months. I mean she's really talking, she whistles, chirps, beeps, and makes me laugh, even though, like a small child, she's always testing me.

King of Blades
Annoyed: I'm in that mood again

Angry: Stood up today (again)

Happy: Being here yes

That ACDC Chick
annoyed: my stomach's been bothering me all day

angry: i can't sleep

happy: watching so much anime that English sounds weird to me

King of Blades
Originally posted by That ACDC Chick
happy: watching so much anime that English sounds weird to me

laughing After my Asian Religious Traditions Summer Course I definitely can empathize

That ACDC Chick
Originally posted by King of Blades
laughing After my Asian Religious Traditions Summer Course I definitely can empathize
the brain is a curious device, eh? haermm
it happens to me when i listen to people with different accents as mine for too long, as well. like when i watch a movie like Harry Potter, where none of their accents are close to American, hearing American accents sounds weird.
it's most noticeable when i watch too much anime and such, though, you know?

King of Blades
the brain is a curious device, eh? haermm
it happens to me when i listen to people with different accents as mine for too long, as well. like when i watch a movie like Harry Potter, where none of their accents are close to American, hearing American accents sounds weird.
it's most noticeable when i watch too much anime and such, though, you know?

Yes. I sometimes steal accents. It's fine for a while, I'll forget them in a bit. But recently I started noticing radiation. I can't escape pronunciation of certain words in other dialects. I'm already a hybrid with two native languages. Unnecessary additions of other languages is making me an auditory Frankenstein Monster haermm ya dig?

That ACDC Chick
chyeah. i had two teachers from India when i first started taking community college classes, now i saw Wednesday "Wed-nes-day." like, i actually pronounce the "nes" in the middle unlike most people i know who say "Wedsday" or "Wensday"
there are words i say differently on purpose though, and it's become second nature to me.
like bologna, i say "ba-log-na" and serious i say "serial" and Dave got me pronouncing Quebec as "ke-bec" or "ka-bec" haermm

King of Blades
chyeah. i had two teachers from India when i first started taking community college classes, now i saw Wednesday "Wed-nes-day." like, i actually pronounce the "nes" in the middle unlike most people i know who say "Wedsday" or "Wensday"
there are words i say differently on purpose though, and it's become second nature to me.
like bologna, i say "ba-log-na" and serious i say "serial" and Dave got me pronouncing Quebec as "ke-bec" or "ka-bec" haermm

laughing ka-bec reminds me of da-bears

That ACDC Chick
lul
"Who's gonna win the game this weekend?"
"Da Bears."
"Who's not gonna win the series this year?"
"Da Cubs."

mikeydude
I loved SNL, when Chris Farley was on it.

*Furious pounding on chest*
"Ope just having another heart attack."

Or
"The doc, says I got a piece of polish sausage lodged in the lining of my heart, ya."
I love Chris Farley.

That ACDC Chick
i like old school SNL, not the newer episodes
sure they have Andy Samberg, but it's just not the same

Kharhmah
Annoyed: Tomb Raider Underworld
Angry: Tomb Raider Underworld
Happy: Coco Pops

Cherrywild
Annoyed: Had a single form to submit to the school today, literally just a drop off, but it was orientation for the new students and FAU was packed.

Angry: Nothing, really.

Happy: The girl did well for her first day of work, the dog did cute, funny things.

Barker
Annoyed/angry: I'm at work and have an expensive package coming to my house and I signed for them to leave it and I have to refresh the ****ing fedex page every few minutes and the minute it says it's been delivered I have to haul ass home on a "lunch break" and put it in my house and hope some jackass from my apartment complex hasn't stolen it in the 5 minutes it takes me to bike home

Happy: It's friday.

ladygrim
Annoyed- spent the last of my wages today and its a week till payday
Angry- the general stupidness of people in my town and how they cant drive!!
Happy big grin i got to wear my new clothes i had for my birhtday woohoo

Barker
Annoyed: I left a door tag saying it's ok to leave the package at my front door, and I tracked it online and it showed the guy didn't leave it there, so I hauled ass home and saw a second "sorry we missed you lol" tag next to my first one saying "Leave it here"

Angry: I got sweaty riding home

Happy: Turns out the guy didn't feel comfortable leaving it in my apartment complex so we made arrangements for me to pick it up somewhere else

TO BE CONTINUED

Thoren
Annoyed-I am currently just getting out of a meeting I've been in since 7AM.

Angry-I now have 2 hours to drive to Dallas, and make a meeting with their office on some quarterly budget thing, why couldn't we have it here, as this is the main office.

Happy-My wife is joining me, and we'll spend the weekend in Dallas.

Later everyone.

That ACDC Chick
annoyed- found out there was no more conditioner when i went to go shower

angry- writer's block

happy- nothing at all

StarCraft2
annoyed-my computer blew up a fuse from inside i think it doesnt start

angry-the computer store that fixes computer is out of business

happy-I use my laptop and connect it with a mouse to play diablo 2 paladin

That ACDC Chick
annoyed- my sister made me keep the dog locked up here in my room just cause she had a friend over and couldn't be bothered to close her door

angry- my brother still acts like he's the oldest and went and tried to chastise me for not sweeping the living room yesterday. like, wtf, boy? you're 11, im 20. the only chore i ever have is cleaning the kitchen, you didn't even give me a chance to sweep because, like everyone else in this ****ing family, you're far too impatient and went ahead and did it yourself. get off your ****ing little high horse just cause you stole my "chore"

happy- nothing

Naz
annoyed - endless traffic

angry - warranty replacement phone came in and it's glitchier than the phone it's replacing

happy - made green beans

Thoren
Annoyed-Someone ate my oikos yogurt, again. It even has my name on it. This is at work btw.

Angry-Human Resources sent me another incompatent office assistant.

Happy-My wifes sister came to dinner, she pulled my short fuse, we argued, and for the first time, my wife took my side. And that made her wretched sister cry.

StarCraft2
Angry: I E raged cuz I lost at Starcraft

Annoyed: I E raged cuz i lost at diablo 2

Happy: tomorrow i spar. and saturday i spar. and buying new gear for sparring.

That ACDC Chick
annoyed- felt sick most of today

angry- there's still no conditioner and im seriously considering buying a bottle for myself next time i come into some dough

happy- had a Nutrageous bar for the first time in ages and got to have a decently long convo with Dave

immaturerainbow
Annoyed - Some people never grow up.

Happy- I'm speaking to some old friends, and I am donating blood for the first time tomorrow! :3

Cherrywild
Duuuuude you're too tiny! They're going to peg you for anemia and send you away. ( Though if you take a one a day or iron supplement you can double in the morning. You may pass out though. =s )

immaturerainbow
Originally posted by Cherrywild
Duuuuude you're too tiny! They're going to peg you for anemia and send you away. ( Though if you take a one a day or iron supplement you can double in the morning. You may pass out though. =s ) My daddy said the same thing laughing out loud
But I don't know, I think passing out just to save a life..is kinda worth it smile

Cherrywild
Also,

Annoyed - Insomnia, I guess...
Angry - Nothing really.
Happy - I.Am.A.Sucker. But an elated sucker.

I found this sickly little betta at the store today and bought a tank so the little guy wouldn't spend his final hours in a tiny cup. Lo and behold, the little actor's case of a horribly problematic swim bladder ceased when I placed him in his new 5.5 gallon home. He's eating and flaring and quite content, so it seems.

Cherrywild
Originally posted by immaturerainbow
My daddy said the same thing laughing out loud
But I don't know, I think passing out just to save a life..is kinda worth it smile So long as you don't mind it, they may not either then. stick out tongue

I personally can't donate publicly because of heart conditions, but I've done private transfusions. Afterward drink a gatorade and a glass of chocolate milk. You may be woozy all day but that peps you back up pretty quick.

LanceWindu
Annoyed/Angry - My mother-in-law promised to watch the kids for today and tomorrow so I can go to work and Jessica can go to work. Jessica only works 3 days a week and only until 1pm. After watching the kids today she flat out refuses to watch them tomorrow. If I or Jessica lose our ****ing jobs over this, I will be majorly pissed off.

Happy - I was nervous going into my new job today, but the day ended up going good. I got praise from the boss and the manager of the warehouse. I'm told that out of 10 trainees, I'm the only one to get that praise.

LanceWindu
REALLY ANGRY - And now I ****ing find out that the c*nt left my infant son on the couch by himself and he rolled off and cried for almost an hour straight. ****!

Mr. Rhythmic
Originally posted by LanceWindu
REALLY ANGRY - And now I ****ing find out that the c*nt left my infant son on the couch by himself and he rolled off and cried for almost an hour straight. ****!

Your mother in law seems like a total *****, man.

That ACDC Chick
angry- my brother completely embarrassed me in front of my friends today by freaking the **** out when i let my one friend who was in the hospital recently because of her back, sit in the chair where he was sitting. he then proceeded to punch a hole in the wall, storm upstairs, storm out back, then storm out onto the porch. he didn't even give me a chance to explain that she needed to sit down and that we were only gonna be there for an hour until i had to go pick up my gram and they were gonna head off somewhere else to hang. but no. of course not.
so i walked away. turned off my phone, went down to where my gram was and waited there for like an hour trying to calm down.

happy- got to see my little cousins for the first time in ages. the younger one was kinda shy around me at first, but then she was all over the place smiling and giggling and playing with me. she's so ****ing adorable, same with her sister.

sad- my friend, the one with the bad back, is moving to Indiana, PA to go to IUP on Saturday and there's a possibility that it'll be a long time before i see her again

Thoren
Annoyed-Barker

Angry-Failing to kill Barker

Happy-Sent a mail bomb to Barker

But seriously. 13

immaturerainbow
Annoyed - My pounding headache.

Angry - Nothing really at the moment. It's been a rather nice day.

Happy - I saw the most beautiful kitten today. My step mom says as long as I take care of him, I can buy him. I think the owner said he was abused, and starved, which explains why he is so skinny. It may be hard for him to open up, but we kinda clicked. :') His name is Greyson.

Barker
Annoyed - finally saw the girl I fancy from my church ward at school, she was riding a bike and I couldn't think of anything to say while she was passing so I just nodded

Angry - My ****ing roommate loves to keep his dishes in the sink for a week before throwing the crusty moldy things into the dishwasher without a rinse, then acts surprised when they come out still dirty

Happy - Got my student loan all signed, meaning I can get my new phone haermm

you get thorns
Annoyed - an employee.
Angry - a child.
Happy - Knowing my presence makes someone's life better.

Lestov16
Annoyed- brother
Angry- nothing
Happy- I just bought an eighth of the good stuff

bacati55
Hello

I feeling annoyed of my work, it is so boring and i don't feel like working on it any more for today, I Need a Break.

Thanks
A2zchild

Barker
Annoyed: Just remembered I have an assignment to do before my Marketing class

Angry: xyz. ermmnone Nothing yet, it's only 8 AM.

Happy: I think I might get pizza or KFC for lunch or dinner. ermmnone

lord xyz
Happy: Barker

Angry: I F5ed the wrong window.

Annoyed: Scantiness of posts in the OTF.

Barker
ermmhappy

Ok, I have a new one for angry. I went to take a piss a minute ago and someone was in there already so I had to wait and he took this huge dump and it smelled everywhere and so he got out and I got in and was just like **** it, I'll just piss quickly and hold my breath

So I do and I get out and some other guy is waiting for me and he noticed how long I'd been gone but not the other guy and he goes all "damn bro" when he smelled the shit and thought it was me and I was just like ermmnone and left

Thoren
Annoyed-drivers on the freeway who go slow.

Happy-my sister in-law moved out of my house today.

Mad-my wife broke my ibanez guitar signed by munky, fieldy, and john davis of korn.

lord xyz
Mad-my wife broke my ibanez guitar signed by munky, fieldy, and john davis of korn. Dude, if you need to kill someone, I understand.

Barker
>korn

Thoren
Originally posted by lord xyz
Dude, if you need to kill someone, I understand. She promised me angry sex later, so I'm good. 13

lord xyz
She promised me angry sex later, so I'm good. 13 Hopefully there will be a thunder storm at the same time. 131

Thoren
Hopefully there will be a thunder storm at the same time. 131 Texas is currently experiencing an EPIC drought, so no storms. Though I plan to...no it's too dirty, I can't say it here.

lord xyz
Texas is currently experiencing an EPIC drought, so no storms. Though I plan to...no it's too dirty, I can't say it here.

13 I thought Perry asked his friend God to make it rain. no expression

Say it. 313

Thoren
I thought Perry asked his friend God to make it rain. no expression

Say it. 313 You can't just ask God for small favors like that man. He's not your personal genie. 13

Nope.

Barker
Angry: Went to get some art printed for class, the girl inside was a total ****ing ***** for no ****ing reason crackers

Astner
Originally posted by Barker
Angry: Went to get some art printed for class, the girl inside was a total ****ing ***** for no ****ing reason crackers
Well you don't exactly look like the guy women would be nice to for no reason. No offense.

Barker
Originally posted by Astner
Well you don't exactly look like the guy women would be nice to for no reason. No offense.
>facebook stalking me

Astner
No, I saw your picture in the picture respect thread. Either way, thank you for confirming my thesis.

Barker
haermm My picture with my wedges?

Astner
haermm My picture with my wedges?
I honestly don't connect a lot of the pictures with the users who post them. But I know that there are more than a few grotesque males who in a million years couldn't convince me that they've known the touch of a woman in that thread. Once again, no offense to said grotesque males.

Either way I've yet to come across a woman behind a desk being a ***** towards me and I've been at plenty of desks with women behind them and considering how I'm physically appealing and charming I made that connection.

Barker
I honestly don't connect a lot of the pictures with the users who post them. But I know that there are more than a few grotesque males who in a million years couldn't convince me that they've known the touch of a woman in that thread. Once again, no offense to said grotesque males.

Either way I've yet to come across a woman behind a desk being a ***** towards me and I've been at plenty of desks with women behind them and considering how I'm physically appealing and charming I made that connection.
I've very, very that sorry a guy I've never heard of on an online forum thinks a picture that "might' be me is ugly. weep

If I act pissed off at your half-assed trolling will you stop being mean? weep

Astner
I've very, very that sorry a guy I've never heard of on an online forum thinks a picture that "might' be me is ugly. weep

If I act pissed off at your half-assed trolling will you stop being mean? weep
I was just pointing out that the hardship you specified might be connected to your appearance. It wasn't meant to be offensive. In fact I even specified that it wasn't meant to be offensive in the very post.

Barker
I was just pointing out that the hardship you specified might be connected to your appearance. It wasn't meant to be offensive. In fact I even specified that it wasn't meant to be offensive in the very post.
srug You implied you know what I look like. I feel like I'm decently attractive, not a god, not a disgusting neckbeard.

Astner
srug You implied you know what I look like. I feel like I'm decently attractive, not a god, not a disgusting neckbeard.
There are two kinds of people. The kind that know that they're attractive and the kind that think they're decently attractive, the rest are minorities. There are more ugly people than people who think they're ugly.

There are some basic giveaways. If you stare a woman you've never met in the yes she'll react in three manners.
She'll break eye-contact and look down at the ground, usually with a smile.
She'll look back and eventually look away.
She'll role her yes.

Now I'll give you a minute to figure out how to read these signals. But from what I've heard about you it isn't looking too good.

Barker
There are two kinds of people. The kind that know that they're attractive and the kind that think they're decently attractive, the rest are minorities. There are more ugly people than people who think they're ugly.

There are some basic giveaways. If you stare a woman you've never met in the yes she'll react in three manners.
She'll role her yes.

Now I'll give you a minute to figure out how to read these signals. But from what I've heard about you it isn't looking too good.
Tell me more.

Astner
Stop trolling me.

Barker
Can I go back to shitposting now?

Astner
Can I go back to shitposting now?
Wait, you were too obsessed by my posts to ignore them? That's quite sad. Sure kid, go ahead.

Barker
Wait, you were too obsessed by my posts to ignore them? That's quite sad. Sure kid, go ahead.
Yes, my responding to something you said to me means I'm obsessed with you.

Thanks, I will.

dadudemon

She'll role her yes.

I think I'm ugly, know I'm ugly, and I am ugly. The only types I attracted were ugly fat chicks: I'm not joking. It would not have been so bad if they were BBWs...but they weren't even that.

Kelly_Bean
Currently it is the fact that I don't see my boyfriend that much seeing as our work schedules clash together. Tonight is his night off to spend time with me and he, of course, is asleep. So I just said screw it and jumped on here!

Impediment
I would dedicate my off time to you, Kelly. You are a goddess.

You are beauty incarnate.

awermm

BruceSkywalker
annoy me today: not enough college footballs on

angry today: no music videos on until later

happy today: my fave college football team won

BakaXero
Annoy: Having to do night shift somewhere shitty.

Angry: Work comp has no Audio and primative browser.

Happy: Things to look foward to.

Bardock42
Annoyed: Barker
Angry: Barker

Kelly_Bean
Originally posted by Impediment
I would dedicate my off time to you, Kelly. You are a goddess.

You are beauty incarnate.

awermm
As would I, Matt. :]
Thanks for being sweet!

Barker
Originally posted by Bardock42
Annoyed: Barker
Angry: Barker
huhu

Annoyed: Woke up an hour late for work after sleeping 12 hours
Angry: Kramer
Happy: Srug

StarCraft2
annoy nothing

angry nothing

SEX With a overly beautiful girl... I am still at a trance like stupor!!!

LanceWindu
Annoyed: I spent all day cleaning the house yesterday, fiancee gets home and takes a 2 hour nap and when it comes time for our daughter to have a bath she makes me do it even though she hadn't done shit since she got home.

Happy: My son cut his first tooth yesterday morning.

Barker
Annoyed: My sisters and I decided to buy an iPhone for our mom, and they said they'd help pay for it but they haven't yet so I'm out $150 huhu

Angry: Nothing yet haermm

Happy: I started designing a website, probably for kicks and giggles, but maybe it'll pan out.

Astner
Annoyed: My sisters and I decided to buy an iPhone for our mom, and they said they'd help pay for it but they haven't yet so I'm out $150 huhu

Angry: Nothing yet haermm

Happy: Astner is back!
Fixed.

Barker

Angry: Astner

Happy: I started designing a website, probably for kicks and giggles, but maybe it'll pan out.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>