Mechmoggy's Miserable mondays

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Corran
Someone has to raise the subject, Mech. Aston Vanilla do not play well when they are the televised Monday night Game, I cite tonights game and the previous Derby match at St Andrews when Enckleman let that wonderful throw-in in. I think you should write into The Villa Board suggesting they refuse to play in the Monday televised games in future.

mechmoggy
I was hoping nobody would mention it. sad

I was supposed to go to the pub tonight to watch it but I had to Uni work to do, of course I'm really glad I didn't but I'm dreading tomorrow at work. We had two men sent off, thats the only excuse I can come up with at the moment.

Oh shit, I just know loads of my mates and people I know through work will be "popping in" tomorrow to take the piss.....I may pull a sicky.

Corran
I watched it. Both Reds were warranted, Dublin's because the fool butted Savage after fouling him. And Gudjonnsen for a second bookable offence. But Ithink the Keeper can be blamed slightly for the second goal, Taxi for Enckleman

mechmoggy
I hate Savage, he's such an overated hatchet man.

Damn the blue nose scum, my life's gonna be hell!

Corran
I don't blame Dion for butting Savage, but it was stupid to do it right in front of the ref just as he is about to have a word for the tackle he made on Savage. Stupid, Stupid man.

mechmoggy
At least most my mates at Uni are Villa fans, there is one blues fan but we'll shut him up soon enough. evil face

Corran
Especially if there are more of you than him.

mechmoggy
Its the pop-ins that are gonna kill me, the pop-ins I tells ya!

All sorts of suppliers and customers will take this opportunity to call in this week to give me some jip! sad

Corran
Buy a shotgun.

mechmoggy
Nah, the customers just won't appreciate it.

The suppliers on the other hand, will get both barrells! evil face

Corran
You have to give them a chance, tell them to swing 'em.

mechmoggy
I'd seriously pull a sicky, if I hadn't had last Thurs and Fri off already.

At least Liverpool won the other day.

Corran
bastards.

mechmoggy
Not a reds fan Corran?......oh thats right, you're a toffy aren't you? stick out tongue

Corran
At least we were able to move up the table this week with a well deserved point away. Remind me again how far above us you are?

mechmoggy
stick out tongue

No matter how many managers come to Villa (and of course leave), nobody rules the roost as much as the Chairman Deadly Doug Ellis. He plays too bigger part in the managers decisions.

But even though I sometimes question his methods, I can't fault Dougs ability at running "the business". Villa Park is in top shape and we're never in any serious financial trouble. Our problem this season has been the complete lack of money spent, I hope this poor season gives Doug a kick up the arse enough so that he loosen's the purse strings a little.

I'm still hoping that Villa, Blues and West Brom can stay up. Its not looking good though......

Corran
I think only West Brom will go down, which is a shame because my 5 year old son likes them as his 3rd best team after England and Everton.

mechmoggy
I was over the moon when WBA were promoted, it'll be a shame if (well "when" may be more accurate) they go down.

This season has been worse than normal for Villa, we play outstanding football one day then have a run of games where we're plain awful.

Something I've learned from engineering is that when a problem is consistant it can be addressed, if not....your knackered.

Corran
Your team appear to be knackered then.

mechmoggy
Yup!

Ushgarak
Everton is having a damn good season...

Captain REX
Why am I not surprised that I the yankee have no idea what the hell you guys are talkin about?

Corran
We're going to win the league, we're going to win the league,
and now you'd better believe us, we're going to win the league.

ahhh delusions of grandeur - every under-achievers favourite friend. big grin

mah
bah, those buggers at liverpool suddenly got their acts together and won didnt they..how typical when I had good money on a United win. it was a sure win...bahaaaa

finti
toffees will never win the league

queeq
So certain you are...

finti
this I know

queeq
So you say.

finti
and it is so too

Corran
That's what all the fools said in the seventies and we won it twice in the eighties.

finti
well even the fools can see you wont win it this year, only the fools think they will

Corran
yes hence the 'Delusions of grandeur' statement I made. roll eyes (sarcastic)

queeq
AHA!!

Corran
Take on me.

mechmoggy
Taaaaaaaaaaaaaake meeeeeeeeeeee oooooooooooooooooon!

Anyhoo, like I predicted I had lots of blue nose scum either phone me or the really cruel ones popped in to take the piss to my face. sad

Corran
I heard something about a mass murderer in the Birmingham area, know anything about it?

mechmoggy
Wasn't me... whistle

queeq
I haven't got a blue nose...

finti
well..eek! smurf

mah
aren't they dutch too? or was it belgian

Corran
I thought they were scandinavian.

queeq
Entering the danger zone, Corran. big grin

finti
They are to clever to be brits for sure

queeq
Gargamel might be british though.

finti
that or French

mechmoggy
Beer beer, Smurfin' beer
You don't get drunk,
But it makes you qu.........

Leeeeave it! whistle

queeq
Ooooooooooooooooooooooo...kay.

finti
smurfs

queeq
Yeah... and Azraels.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.