Team Captain America vs. Civil War Villains

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

StiltmanFTW
Commander Rogers

Bucky (as Cap)

U.S. Agent (pre-mutilation)

Patriot (Young Avengers)

vs.

Lady Deathstrike

Gargan Venom

Taskmaster

Bullseye

http://img12.imageshack.us/img12/5909/cwownage.jpg

Does Cap's team have what it takes?

In the second scenario, Steve and co. get help from John Steele and Protocide. If that's still not enough (biscuits), they get also Isaiah Bradley and Josiah X in the 3rd scenario.

Standard rules. Remember about the starting distance, Lester's here. Gargan tries as best as he can not to screw up, think Gage's run, Reed's or Millar's Civil War...

SamZED
Going with T2, assuming Gargan doesnt screw everything uo.

StiltmanFTW
Anybody else?

Mr.Mxyzptlk
So...a Team of Super Soldiers against a team that consists of two human level (if skilled) opponents, one cybernetic assassin and one mook who's still just a loser in a super suit? (I love Gargan Venom personally but I don't even think for a second that he's that competent.)

I'm going to have to go with Team 1, especially if they've got shields.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Mr.Mxyzptlk
So...a Team of Super Soldiers against a team that consists of two human level (if skilled) opponents, one cybernetic assassin and one mook who's still just a loser in a super suit? (I love Gargan Venom personally but I don't even think for a second that he's that competent.)

I'm going to have to go with Team 1, especially if they've got shields.

Forum Bullseye is a beast. Starting distance.

Gargan is a loser, no doubt about that, but I specified the non-jobbing version.

Taskmaster can actually fight at super-speed for brief periods of time. He's a good ranged fighter, too...

Yuriko with all upgrades is very dangerous, this is not the same incarnation Steve fought.

Mr.Mxyzptlk
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Forum Bullseye is a beast. Starting distance.

Gargan is a loser, no doubt about that, but I specified the non-jobbing version.

Taskmaster can actually fight at super-speed for brief periods of time. He's a good ranged fighter, too...

Yuriko with all upgrades is very dangerous, this is not the same incarnation Steve fought.

Then should we specify what gear each team is equipped with? Bullseye may be great at a distance but without the proper gear chances aren't great that he's getting through a standard shield.

Gargan still never really struck me as all that competent or a real threat, even when he was written as half-way competent. He's a major threat in this, yeah, but I don't see him as tossing things up too much, especially if he gets caught between members of Team 1.

Taskmaster can speed up, this is true, but that would only really help him if he took on Patriot or U.S. Agent, not Bucky or Steve.

I'll have to research on Yuriko then because I'm not personally aware on how she is with said upgrades.

I'm not saying it would be an easy fight, but I'd still give it to Team 1.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Mr.Mxyzptlk
Then should we specify what gear each team is equipped with? Bullseye may be great at a distance but without the proper gear chances aren't great that he's getting through a standard shield.

Gargan still never really struck me as all that competent or a real threat, even when he was written as half-way competent. He's a major threat in this, yeah, but I don't see him as tossing things up too much, especially if he gets caught between members of Team 1.

Taskmaster can speed up, this is true, but that would only really help him if he took on Patriot or U.S. Agent, not Bucky or Steve.

I'll have to research on Yuriko then because I'm not personally aware on how she is with said upgrades.

I'm not saying it would be an easy fight, but I'd still give it to Team 1.

Well, let's give him what his regular equipment is. That is, bo-shurikens, hira-shurikens, daggers and sais.

I know, Gargan sucks. But his non-jobbing version has some sweet feats, like taking out Tiger Shark, Swarm, one-shotting Swordsman, raping Spiderboy, Steel Spider, tangling with Colossus...

Tasky is a huge threat here. Not sure if anyone could solo him, to be honest. I'm giving him the trick arrows he used in canon in this fight.

She's pretty formidable. Even before the healing factor (her first upgrade), she stated she was faster, stronger than Wolverine. And that her claws were sharper. In the recent point one Uncanny X-Force issue she had a really good showing.

StiltmanFTW
bump

Parmaniac
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Gargan is a loser, no doubt about that Blasphemy!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.