Resurrection Man vs Ghost Rider

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

YoungGunna
WHO WINS

Galan007
Depends. If it's RM after he started understanding how to manifest specific abilities, he wins easily. If it's noob RM who gained powers totally at random, GR wins easily.

YoungGunna
Originally posted by Galan007
Depends. If it's RM after he started understanding how to manifest specific abilities, he wins easily. If it's noob RM who gained powers totally at random, GR wins easily.

The RM from DC One Million he was a Beast

Galan007
Sure was. He could conjure any ability he needed, on the fly.

YoungGunna
Sure was. He could conjure any ability he needed, on the fly.

I take it as you choose RM?

Prep-Man
RM easily!

Mindset
Sure was. He could conjure any ability he needed, on the fly. What does he do to win?

Galan007
Originally posted by Mindset
What does he do to win? Flash-level speed + Superman-level strength + J'onn-level TP + teh powa of a black hole.

Prep-Man
RM.

Mindset
Flash-level speed + Superman-level strength + J'onn-level TP + teh powa of a black hole. So bfr?

Galan007
Originally posted by Mindset
So bfr? Or possibly containment within the battlefield.

I'm also assuming that someone with Superman's strength and Flash's speed would be able to physically dominate GR. Is that not the case?

Sr J-Bieb
Or possibly containment within the battlefield.

I'm also assuming that someone with Superman's strength and Flash's speed would be able to physically dominate GR. Is that not the case? No, Ghost Rider is supreme.

Galan007
doh

Mindset
Originally posted by Sr J-Bieb
No, Ghost Rider is supreme. thumb up

hateallmen
Bump

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.