Superman vs. Cyborg Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JakeTheBank
It's been a few years since Kal and Hank have clashed; can the original Man of Steel beat Henshaw for the majority? Hank has no rings and a temporary destruction or near complete destruction of Hank's body will count as a "win" for the purposes of this thread. Battle begins in uptown Metropolis, but can progress anywhere the two of them can feasibly travel mid-fight.

No BFR.

Starscream M
Superman wins.

Deadline
Superman nearly killed Henshaw during SCW. shifty

Hyperion Prime
Henshaw

7/10

YoungGunna
Originally posted by Hyperion Prime
Henshaw

7/10

McNasty996
I'm giving this to Henshaw 6-7/10 due to his recent
showings but depending upon his attitude he could lose
this match if he is in suicide mode and barely fighting

MetalIsDead
DOS Superman vs current Henshaw? Supes dies.

JakeTheBank
It's current Superman. And Hank won't throw the match via suicidal tendencies; he actively wants to beat and/or kill Superman.

quanchi112
Superman wins. Henshaw is vastly overrated.

StiltmanFTW
Isn't Superman hiding in some hole while everybody tries to stop Doomsday in Reign of DD? stick out tongue

Starscream M
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Isn't Superman hiding in some hole while everybody tries to stop Doomsday in Reign of DD? stick out tongue superman just wants everyone else to fail before he beats DD back to irrelevancy...supes is a glory hog!

Zack Fair
Originally posted by quanchi112
Henshaw is vastly overrated.

thumb down

---

Henshaw should rip Kal-El a new one with all the "upgrades" he has had over the years, but then Supes has the whole turning dials up to 11. Where does the fight take place? If it is in the JLA tower or Fortress of Solitude/any hightech base Supes chances become slim.

Edit: Reread the OP....hmm still give it to Hank.

TheLordofMurder
Henshaw is a beast...

If he's not suicidal, he takes a majority from the Man of Steel...

quanchi112
Originally posted by Zack Fair
thumb down

---

Henshaw should rip Kal-El a new one, but then Supes has the whole tuning dials up to 11. Should and have are two totally different things. With the rings I give it to Henshaw without it Superman tears his body in half sooner or later.

TheLordofMurder
Should and have are two totally different things. With the rings I give it to Henshaw without it Superman tears his body in half sooner or later.

....and Henshaw will reconstruct, come back after him, do significant damage to Clark, and then the scene will repeat.

Here in a forum fight...sans plot devices...Henshaw will eventually win as he'll constantly wear Clark down.

Its inevitable; Henshaw will defeat Superman...

quanchi112
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
It's been a few years since Kal and Hank have clashed; can the original Man of Steel beat Henshaw for the majority? Hank has no rings and a temporary destruction or near complete destruction of Hank's body will count as a "win" for the purposes of this thread. Battle begins in uptown Metropolis, but can progress anywhere the two of them can feasibly travel mid-fight.

No BFR. Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
....and Henshaw will reconstruct, come back after him, do significant damage to Clark, and then the scene will repeat.

Here in a forum fight...sans plot devices...Henshaw will eventually win as he'll constantly wear Clark down.

Its inevitable; Henshaw will defeat Superman... Destruction of his body will count as a win. Doomsday also beat him into submission so why can't Superman.

It's never been inevitable save the sc war version.

Prep-Man
Hank.

srankmissingnin
With the stips of the thread Superman should be winning a solid majority, but we all know at his best Henshaw would win.

Uriel005
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
With the stips of the thread Superman should be winning a solid majority, but we all know at his best Henshaw would win. Conversely Superman at his best showings.... well not many beings in existence are up to par for that.

Sirius77
Current DD took erad's hv to the face to no effect and then impaled him like he wasn't there. He was able to not only hit the Olympian (even with divine grace) every single time--when people like WW could not--but also KO him. Current Henshaw blitzed this guy in half.

Then even with his regen taken away, fought DD until he was little more than strips of himself. My point being that even if this is an insta-win via destruction of the body or near destruction, it's going to take a lot for Henshaw to even begin to wear down. So near destruction-- in this battle-- becomes a relative term, unless by near destruction, what is being referred to is an instance like the galaxy buster in sc, the willhunters arc in gl, or even the DD instance.

With that said, in a comic book, Superman would simply find a way. The same as cupping "bleed" in his hands, singing the god of evil to death, saving the omniverse, or nearly killing someone that the avatar of death and the void couldn't see.

In a forum battle however, he loses to henshaw. Keep in mind, Henshaw is fighting at full capacity.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Sirius77
Current DD took erad's hv to the face to no effect and then impaled him like he wasn't there. He was able to not only hit the Olympian (even with divine grace) every single time--when people like WW could not--but also KO him. Current Henshaw blitzed this guy in half.

Then even with his regen taken away, fought DD until he was little more than strips of himself. My point being that even if this is an insta-win via destruction of the body or near destruction, it's going to take a lot for Henshaw to even begin to wear down. So near destruction-- in this battle-- becomes a relative term, unless by near destruction, what is being referred to is an instance like the galaxy buster in sc, the willhunters arc in gl, or even the DD instance.

With that said, in a comic book, Superman would simply find a way. The same as cupping "bleed" in his hands, singing the god of evil to death, saving the omniverse, or nearly killing someone that the avatar of death and the void couldn't see.

In a forum battle however, he loses to henshaw. Keep in mind, Henshaw is fighting at full capacity. Supergirl also was tearing into his body and Superman would most likely have done the same if not better.

carver9
Superman 7 or 8/10

Henshaw is overated.

-Pr-
Supergirl also was tearing into his body and Superman would most likely have done the same if not better.

Supergirl got lucky. She isn't on Doomsday or Henshaw's level.

Allankles
Henshaw's technopathy and regeneration are what make people rate him as highly as they do, without those he'd be another ultraman/zod.

Given the stips, gotta go with Supes.

carver9
Originally posted by -Pr-
Supergirl got lucky. She isn't on Doomsday or Henshaw's level.

Sorry Pr but I disagree. She was whippin that a** imo.

quanchi112
Supergirl got lucky. She isn't on Doomsday or Henshaw's level. I never said she was but if she tears into him it takes away from henshaw for doing so. With that being said there's no reason another elite top tier couldn't do the same if not better mainly Superman.

Prep-Man
Supergirl just got the jump on him. DD was going to win, anyway.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Prep-Man
Supergirl just got the jump on him. DD was going to win, anyway. Just like he was going to win against Henshaw. It's the same thing yet people want to praise henshaw while at the same time dismissing supergirl.

Prep-Man
Hank fought him head on. Unlike SG.

quanchi112
Hank fought him head on. Unlike SG. Hank went down just like supergirl. Whether it's sooner or later is irrelevant the point is both had the physical prowess to wreck DD just not finish him off.

Superman or Thor would definitely wreck DD's body as well. His durability took a huge nosedive.

Prep-Man
Either way, Hank is more formidable.

carver9
Hank went down just like supergirl. Whether it's sooner or later is irrelevant the point is both had the physical prowess to wreck DD just not finish him off.

Superman or Thor would definitely wreck DD's body as well. His durability took a huge nosedive.

Agreed 100%.

I'm not impressed at all with this Doomsday. HP is/was clearly more durable. He is getting damaged too much and too easily.

quanchi112
Either way, Hank is more formidable. Than Supergirl I agree but him physically beating up DD ain't what it used to be say hp/doomsday wars. While his adaptability has been played up his other strength/durability/formidability has been played down.

Prep-Man
Yet, he doesn't go down.

quanchi112
Yet, he doesn't go down. You have to wait till the end of the story. That's when all the villains go down. Back in the day he'd have ripped henshaw and supergirl a new one in less than thirty seconds while taking on MM and Orion. DD's nowhere near this beastly anymore.

Prep-Man
Yes, he is.

carver9
Yet, he doesn't go down.

Thor would crush him.

quanchi112
Yes, he is. You're honestly going to compare this DD to doomsday wars or hp. Are you serious ?

Prep-Man
Originally posted by carver9
Thor would crush him.

lol. Same dumb responses as always.

-Pr-

Yeah, when she interrupted their fight and got a bit of momentum. Come on now...

I never said she was but if she tears into him it takes away from henshaw for doing so. With that being said there's no reason another elite top tier couldn't do the same if not better mainly Superman.

shrug

Sirius77
Supergirl also was tearing into his body and Superman would most likely have done the same if not better.

Kara surprised DD with six punches and got two-shotted when he had enough.

Henshaw stalemated DD for the entire issue (half of it weakened and unable to regenerate) and blitzed him in half. If you're implying that Henshaw and Kara are equal, then I don't know what to say to you. In a comic, superman will do better, but in a forum battle, the same is not true.

Deadline
To be fair if Superman keeps pulling off these feats it should apply to this forum as well.

Sirius77

She got six shots in on DD while he had his back turned and had been fighting Henshaw for the entire issue... and controlling the watchtower and limiting henshaws regen via tp for half of it. Then she got two-shotted and carried away when DD realized what was happening. She wasn't "whipping that a**"". She busted in on a UFC fight and got smacked away when DD had enough.

Sirius77
Originally posted by Deadline
To be fair if Superman keeps pulling off these feats it should apply to this forum as well.

Hmm, good point. I mean, he has earned it. I just don't like the idea that people are arguing that Henshaw isn't Kryptonian+ like superman is.

-Pr-
I'm just amazed at people downplaying Doomsday. The guy stomped all over Steel, Superboy and the Outsiders, and matched Henshaw, who is high herald at the very least.

He deserves respect imo.

Sirius77
That's what I'm saying, I completely agree. That's why even matching DD is a feat in and of itself.

Prep-Man
Haters gonna hate. I don't know why you guys are taking Carver seriously. Or Quan for that matter. It's border line trolling.

quanchi112
Kara surprised DD with six punches and got two-shotted when he had enough.

Henshaw stalemated DD for the entire issue (half of it weakened and unable to regenerate) and blitzed him in half. If you're implying that Henshaw and Kara are equal, then I don't know what to say to you. In a comic, superman will do better, but in a forum battle, the same is not true. Kara wasn't feeling herself and returned to the fight. She cut loose and wasn;t holding back at all and she had the same offensive power that Henshaw had to rip through Doomsday. Doomsday can reform now since he's cyborg doomsday and the only time she relented was when grayson's pleas distracted her.

Henshaw's own words also imply how good she was doing and how this would only further humiliate him if she won.

Haters gonna hate. I don't know why you guys are taking Carver seriously. Or Quan for that matter. It's border line trolling. Oh please. I am citing my opinion and backing it up by the comic. I could care less if it offends your sensibilities. We are here to debate not hold hings and sing.

Prep-Man
I'm just amazed at people downplaying Doomsday. The guy stomped all over Steel, Superboy and the Outsiders, and matched Henshaw, who is high herald at the very least.

He deserves respect imo.

Not to mention Robinson stated this is the more formidable DD. Not too hard to understand.

quanchi112
Not to mention Robinson stated this is the more formidable DD. Not too hard to understand. Hasn't it been revealed it's not even the real Doomsday.

Prep-Man
Haven't read the latest issue, but it doesn't erase what he did.

quanchi112
Haven't read the latest issue, but it doesn't erase what he did. Fine.

Prep-Man
Please use spoiler tags. I haven't read it!

quanchi112
Please use spoiler tags. I haven't read it! Tell me next time before I answer. I have never used spoiler tags and it didn't just hit newsstands today. I recommend not debating DD until the arc is over.

Prep-Man
I just told you I haven't read the latest issue.

quanchi112
I just told you I haven't read the latest issue. Then don't make comments saying he doesn't erase what he did. My advice is to stay away from these threads until the story is over. The debate will rage on with or without you.

Prep-Man
That's why spoiler tages are used for. Just common sense. And it still doesn't erase what the DD's did.

quanchi112
That's why spoiler tages are used for. Just common sense. And it still doesn't erase what the DD's did. I told you I don't use them. Don't speak on matters you are ignorant on since you didn't read the latest issue. I am sorry if I ruined it for you.

Yes it does. It's like saying you can credit Thanos for all thanosi feats.

Prep-Man
That's why spoiler tages are used for. Just common sense. And it still doesn't erase what the DD's did.

quanchi112
If it's multiple versions outside the main one it changes everything.

Prep-Man
An army of DD's will change everything.

quanchi112
An army of DD's will change everything. Agreed but you can no longer attribute any of their feats to the real deal.

Prep-Man
Of course not, but it doesn't erase what the clones did. Clones are just as formidable, IMO.

quanchi112
Of course not, but it doesn't erase what the clones did. Clones are just as formidable, IMO. I would never try to take away their feats from them. I also think the real deal is much more formidable than the other ones as well.

Prep-Man
Good.

Originally posted by srankmissingnin
With the stips of the thread Superman should be winning a solid majority, but we all know at his best Henshaw would win.

Anyway, going with this.

Sirius77
Kara wasn't feeling herself and returned to the fight. She cut loose and wasn;t holding back at all and she had the same offensive power that Henshaw had to rip through Doomsday. Doomsday can reform now since he's cyborg doomsday and the only time she relented was when grayson's pleas distracted her.

Henshaw's own words also imply how good she was doing and how this would only further humiliate him if she won.

She didn't blitz DD in half if that's what you're implying. She was going all out and still got two-shotted. Henshaw took on DD for the entire issue, half of it weakened. You don't make reference to the fact that DD was in the middle of a battle when Kara attacked him, yet you make mention of Kara listening to Batman II? Also, all she did was knock off his chest piece, it was just metal.

Henshaw also said that he could one-shot kill her with his arm canon.

quanchi112
She didn't blitz DD in half if that's what you're implying. She was going all out and still got two-shotted. Henshaw took on DD for the entire issue, half of it weakened. You don't make reference to the fact that DD was in the middle of a battle when Kara attacked him, yet you make mention of Kara listening to Batman II? Also, all she did was knock off his chest piece, it was just metal.

Henshaw also said that he could one-shot kill her with his arm canon. She was distracted and was beaten because of this. Her power already showed it can wreck his body just like Henshaw's which was my point.

I never said Kara was greater than Henshaw only that both can hurt this DD's body. Wrecking this particular DD's body isn't some great feat especially in light of the latest issue of reign. smile

Sirius77
She was distracted and was beaten because of this. Her power already showed it can wreck his body just like Henshaw's which was my point.

I never said Kara was greater than Henshaw only that both can hurt this DD's body. Wrecking this particular DD's body isn't some great feat especially in light of the latest issue of reign. smile

Oh, so can I quote you on that? Supergirl would have beaten Doomsday with Hank Hennshaw's powers if she wasn't distracted by Batman. Okay.

Did she blitz him in half? Or just mess up his metal a little bit? I vote the second one.

You just said that she would have beaten Doomsday when Henshaw got wrecked. So yes you did. Haven't read it yet, but I'm about to. smile

quanchi112
Oh, so can I quote you on that? Supergirl would have beaten Doomsday with Hank Hennshaw's powers if she wasn't distracted by Batman. Okay.

Did she blitz him in half? Or just mess up his metal a little bit? I vote the second one.

You just said that she would have beaten Doomsday when Henshaw got wrecked. So yes you did. Haven't read it yet, but I'm about to. smile I dunno. I have to see DD get beaten. I was saying she lost her advantage when she was distracted which is accurate.

She wrecked him but due to his reforming it wasn't going to stop him.

I said both would most likely lose but both have the power to injure his body. Henshaw hurting his body isn't anywhere near as high up considering the latest issue anyways. I knew people were jumping the gun and I was right again.

Sirius77
I dunno. I have to see DD get beaten. I was saying she lost her advantage when she was distracted which is accurate.

She wrecked him but due to his reforming it wasn't going to stop him.

I said both would most likely lose but both have the power to injure his body. Henshaw hurting his body isn't anywhere near as high up considering the latest issue anyways. I knew people were jumping the gun and I was right again.

Advantage? All it would have taken either way was two shots. That's all a being that can bypass The Olympian's divine grace would need--two shots, and you're saying that she could win when Henshaw couldn't? I think that you're vastly underrating Doomsday and Henshaw.

Reforming from what? Having a piece of metal knocked off of him every blue moon when she was going all out? Henshaw was unable to reform, and was still fighting. In all honesty I don't see your point quan.

No, you said that she would have won had it not been for Batman. Which means that she would have done better than Henshaw. How is it not a big deal? I just read Action Comics 900 and it was absolutely wonderful. I loved it, but back to the this-- there was nothing to even imply that the feat was less than amazing. What specifically are you referring to?

quanchi112
Advantage? All it would have taken either way was two shots. That's all a being that can bypass The Olympian's divine grace would need--two shots, and you're saying that she could win when Henshaw couldn't? I think that you're vastly underrating Doomsday and Henshaw.

Reforming from what? Having a piece of metal knocked off of him every blue moon when she was going all out? Henshaw was unable to reform, and was still fighting. In all honesty I don't see your point quan.

No, you said that she would have won had it not been for Batman. Which means that she would have done better than Henshaw. How is it not a big deal? I just read Action Comics 900 and it was absolutely wonderful. I loved it, but back to the this-- there was nothing to even imply that the feat was less than amazing. What specifically are you referring to? I never said she could win or was going to win I said she has the power also to beat his body in when she hits him. How many times must I type something before you get it ?

Henshaw reformed his arm in this fight. You are underrating supergirl's attacks on him to the point of silliness.

No, I said she was beating him down and then when she got distracted she lost.

This is one DD who had his body wrecked by two elite top tiers in combat. If it was the real mccoy you'd have something but since in his first showing he got his body wrecked there's no evidence any other top tier couldn't do the same. None. smile

It was also a horrible issue.

Sirius77
I never said she could win or was going to win I said she has the power also to beat his body in when she hits him. How many times must I type something before you get it ?

Henshaw reformed his arm in this fight. You are underrating supergirl's attacks on him to the point of silliness.

No, I said she was beating him down and then when she got distracted she lost.

This is one DD who had his body wrecked by two elite top tiers in combat. If it was the real mccoy you'd have something but since in his first showing he got his body wrecked there's no evidence any other top tier couldn't do the same. None. smile

It was also a horrible issue.

Just once. I heard what you said and are saying now. You implied that she could do what Henshaw could not in an entire issue. You claimed that she would have beat him if not for batman II. I can quote you if you'd like to clear this up.

What does Henshaw reforming his arm have to do with Doomsday?

She would have lost anyway. He two-shotted her when he had enough.

So you consider getting a nick in your chest-plate "wrecked"? Lol. The only being to do significant damage to Doomsday was Henshaw. The rest just got stomped. So which elite top-tiers "wrecked" Doomsday?

I really liked it. But then again, you hate superman and anything DC-related, so your word doesn't really carry much weight on these issues imo.

quanchi112
Just once. I heard what you said and are saying now. You implied that she could do what Henshaw could not in an entire issue. You claimed that she would have beat him if not for batman II. I can quote you if you'd like to clear this up.

What does Henshaw reforming his arm have to do with Doomsday?

She would have lost anyway. He two-shotted her when he had enough.

So you consider getting a nick in your chest-plate "wrecked"? Lol. The only being to do significant damage to Doomsday was Henshaw. The rest just got stomped. So which elite top-tiers "wrecked" Doomsday?

I really liked it. But then again, you hate superman and anything DC-related, so your word doesn't really carry much weight on these issues imo. Quote me then because my point was she had the power just like henshaw does to damage his body.

You acted like he never reformed but he lost an arm. Shows to me he's less durable than supergirl for one.

I agree but that doesn't change the fact she has the power to do what Henshaw did physically to Doomsday imo.

Henshaw and Supergirl. Supergirl also was in command of him until the distraction so take from it as you would.

Supergirl and henshaw.

So you liked yet another story where luthor shows up and we find out the truth behind the dd's. I can't believe you liked this. I don't hate dc.

Sirius77
Quote me then because my point was she had the power just like henshaw does to damage his body.

You acted like he never reformed but he lost an arm. Shows to me he's less durable than supergirl for one.

I agree but that doesn't change the fact she has the power to do what Henshaw did physically to Doomsday imo.

Henshaw and Supergirl. Supergirl also was in command of him until the distraction so take from it as you would.

Supergirl and henshaw.

So you liked yet another story where luthor shows up and we find out the truth behind the dd's. I can't believe you liked this. I don't hate dc.

Sure.

She was distracted and was beaten because of this.

To imply that she was beaten only because she was distracted is implying that she would have fared better than Henshaw, which is ridiculous because she was two-shotted, whereas Henshaw lasted the entire issue, most of it unable to regenerate.

She does not have the power to do physically what Henshaw did to Doomsday because she hasn't shown it. Henshaw blitzed Doomsday in half. When has Kara ever done anything like that?

He only got wrecked by one of them. Henshaw. Supergirl just hit him six times and got two-shotted.

The Luthor story was okay, I really got into it when Superman was trying to convince him to save the universe. Luthor really is a true "lawful evil" villain, he makes you hate his character, but he and superman are such opposites. I like Superman because he's truly good, and even though his enemies may not be, he still tries to reason with them and even reform them and inspire them to be the best that they can be. But tbh, I really liked the ones at the end covering social issues and things. And yes you do stick out tongue

quanchi112
Sure.

To imply that she was beaten only because she was distracted is implying that she would have fared better than Henshaw, which is ridiculous because she was two-shotted, whereas Henshaw lasted the entire issue, most of it unable to regenerate.

She does not have the power to do physically what Henshaw did to Doomsday because she hasn't shown it. Henshaw blitzed Doomsday in half. When has Kara ever done anything like that?

He only got wrecked by one of them. Henshaw. Supergirl just hit him six times and got two-shotted.

The Luthor story was okay, I really got into it when Superman was trying to convince him to save the universe. Luthor really is a true "lawful evil" villain, he makes you hate his character, but he and superman are such opposites. I like Superman because he's truly good, and even though his enemies may not be, he still tries to reason with them and even reform them and inspire them to be the best that they can be. But tbh, I really liked the ones at the end covering social issues and things. And yes you do stick out tongue I didn't imply she would have won I stated because of this distraction she lost.

I also said I'd favor henshaw over her but that both are capable of physically hurting this DD.

Here she destroys his head. LOL at you acting like she only destroyed his chestplate.

http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa41/quanchi112/Superman-Batmanannual5041.jpg

Here even henshaw believes she is capable of winning. Even henshaw believes she is doing such damage she might win yet you dismiss her as more of an afterthought.
http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa41/quanchi112/Superman-Batmanannual5042.jpg

Henshaw did regenerate and since supergirl has never had her limbs torn off you are forced to accept henshaw is less durable than supergirl since she didn't get her arm destroyed like henshaw did.

When has this ever happened to Kara ? Can't have it both ways, eh ?

Henshaw would seem to disagree as would I and the writer. Neither were going to win it seems but both have the power to destroy his body since Kara you know destroyed his face until it reformed.

No, I don't I fully admit my hatred for superman but I don't despise dc.

Sirius77
I didn't imply she would have won I stated because of this distraction she lost.

I also said I'd favor henshaw over her but that both are capable of physically hurting this DD.

Here she destroys his head. LOL at you acting like she only destroyed his chestplate.

http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa41/quanchi112/Superman-Batmanannual5041.jpg

Here even henshaw believes she is capable of winning. Even henshaw believes she is doing such damage she might win yet you dismiss her as more of an afterthought.
http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa41/quanchi112/Superman-Batmanannual5042.jpg

Henshaw did regenerate and since supergirl has never had her limbs torn off you are forced to accept henshaw is less durable than supergirl since she didn't get her arm destroyed like henshaw did.

When has this ever happened to Kara ? Can't have it both ways, eh ?

Henshaw would seem to disagree as would I and the writer. Neither were going to win it seems but both have the power to destroy his body since Kara you know destroyed his face until it reformed.

No, I don't I fully admit my hatred for superman but I don't despise dc.

Hmm, I'm not sure how I missed that part, but I have no problem admitting that. However, Henshaw's formidability has never been explicitly in his durability. It's more of the fact that he is able to regenerate so efficiently and quickly. Doomsday apparently inherited this when his powers were copied, durability and all, if the question is raised.

However, I am dismissing her because despite all of this, it still took two shots to take her out, while Henshaw hung on for the entire issue.

Doomsday never directly tried to rip off her arm, so I don't see your point. If he tried, I see absolutely no reason as to why he could not. It doesn't have to happen to Kara in order for it to be a valid possibility.

Neither won, both for their own reasons. Henshaw's regen was shut off, and Kara was just plain inferior to Doomsday. Yes, they can both do damage to Doomsday, but this does not by any means, put any of them on the same level, which was apparently your underlying point.

quanchi112
Hmm, I'm not sure how I missed that part, but I have no problem admitting that. However, Henshaw's formidability has never been explicitly in his durability. It's more of the fact that he is able to regenerate so efficiently and quickly. Doomsday apparently inherited this when his powers were copied, durability and all, if the question is raised.

However, I am dismissing her because despite all of this, it still took two shots to take her out, while Henshaw hung on for the entire issue.

Doomsday never directly tried to rip off her arm, so I don't see your point. If he tried, I see absolutely no reason as to why he could not. It doesn't have to happen to Kara in order for it to be a valid possibility.

Neither won, both for their own reasons. Henshaw's regen was shut off, and Kara was just plain inferior to Doomsday. Yes, they can both do damage to Doomsday, but this does not by any means, put any of them on the same level, which was apparently your underlying point. I never said she was greater than henshaw though. I always stated she has the power to physically effect DD just like Henshaw does.

It has happened various times to Henshaw. he's not more durable but most likely since he has the ability to survive most writers will have it occurring just like when the Sentry started reforming his durability took a nosedive.

Henshaw also ha dan entire comic to do damage to DD while supergirl only had a few panels by your same logic of not ripping her arm off.

I don't think she was implied as that inferior to DD especially in henshaw's mind he really believed she might win.

Any elite top tier can physically affect DD based off of these showings.

Sirius77
I never said she was greater than henshaw though. I always stated she has the power to physically effect DD just like Henshaw does.

It has happened various times to Henshaw. he's not more durable but most likely since he has the ability to survive most writers will have it occurring just like when the Sentry started reforming his durability took a nosedive.

Henshaw also ha dan entire comic to do damage to DD while supergirl only had a few panels by your same logic of not ripping her arm off.

I don't think she was implied as that inferior to DD especially in henshaw's mind he really believed she might win.

Any elite top tier can physically affect DD based off of these showings.

Well, then I actually can't disagree with you there quan.

The majority of the damage that Henshaw did was also in a few panels as well. Throughout most of the comic, his abilities were also being limited, while Doomsday's were not. Doomsday also had more time to attempt more strategies on Henshaw. Keep in mind that the intent of the DD clones was not to kill the supermen, but rather to incapacitate them. So he knew what Henshaw could take, but he may have known the same of Kara, which is why he avoided the arm rip.

Well, then again, Henshaw said himself that he could kill her with a canon shot. So, I don't that she or any other superman copy after DOS was implied to be explicitly on Henshaw's level. If there was an actual fight between the two, Henshaw would be shown as vastly her superior.

While going all out perhaps, but then again, that's not exactly an issue to most versions of DD.

Philosophía
Supergirl just interrupted the fight and had momentum on her side - and the only major damage she did was to Cyborg Doomsday's..cyborg part which, as Henshaw has demonstrated time and time again, are inferior to the actual tissue; unless you're trying to imply that Arisia can cut Superman's hand or Hal can punch his jaw off.

Once Doomsday regained his footing, she was down in moments.

There's no comparing between her and Cyborg Superman.

quanchi112
Well, then I actually can't disagree with you there quan.

The majority of the damage that Henshaw did was also in a few panels as well. Throughout most of the comic, his abilities were also being limited, while Doomsday's were not. Doomsday also had more time to attempt more strategies on Henshaw. Keep in mind that the intent of the DD clones was not to kill the supermen, but rather to incapacitate them. So he knew what Henshaw could take, but he may have known the same of Kara, which is why he avoided the arm rip.

Well, then again, Henshaw said himself that he could kill her with a canon shot. So, I don't that she or any other superman copy after DOS was implied to be explicitly on Henshaw's level. If there was an actual fight between the two, Henshaw would be shown as vastly her superior.

While going all out perhaps, but then again, that's not exactly an issue to most versions of DD. I disagree. Henshaw had an entire issue to battle DD while supergirl didn't but she showed she has the power to hurt his body as well.

I never said she could beat henshaw for a majority only him beating up this doomsday in retrospect isn't impressive.

JonyBoy2
I disagree. Henshaw had an entire issue to battle DD while supergirl didn't but she showed she has the power to hurt his body as well. Cybor SuperMan was fighting an organic Doomsday but SuperGirl was fighting a less durable, but more handy Cybernetic Doomsday, she was just destroying his cybernetic parts which will reform anyways

Edit:
Can Cyborg SuperMan Sun dipp to enhance his stats ala SuperMan? or will cybernetic organs be destroid?

quanchi112
Originally posted by JonyBoy2
Cybor SuperMan was fighting an organic Doomsday but SuperGirl was fighting a less durable, but more handy Cybernetic Doomsday, she was just destroying his cybernetic parts which will reform anyways

Edit:
Can Cyborg SuperMan Sun dipp to enhance his stats ala SuperMan? or will cybernetic organs be destroid? Are you serious ? There's no proof he's less durable but if you want to go this route then in turn Henshaw is less durable than kara is. smile

Philosophía
Are you serious ? There's no proof he's less durable but if you want to go this route then in turn Henshaw is less durable than kara is. smile Yes, his cybernetic parts are easier to damage than Supergirl, or Superman's flesh - but his Lobo-like regeneration makes up for it.

You would know that if you'd have, you know, actually read stories with the character.

JonyBoy2
if you want to go this route then in turn Henshaw is less durable than kara is. smile Yes Cyborg SuperMan its less durable than Kara but that means nothing as he can just reform back and be good as new unlike kara or sups where if their body gets destroid they are Dead...

quanchi112
Yes Cyborg SuperMan its less durable than Kara but that means nothing as he can just reform back and be good as new unlike kara or sups where if their body gets destroid they are Dead... In this thread if cyborg's body is destroyed he loses. You then agree with me.

JonyBoy2
In this thread if cyborg's body is destroyed he loses. You then agree with me. I guess you are right

JakeTheBank
So for the people who think Superman wins, do you all feel that Superman can destroy/damage Hank's body fast and efficiently enough to count as a win before Hank repairs damage on the fly?

quanchi112
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
So for the people who think Superman wins, do you all feel that Superman can destroy/damage Hank's body fast and efficiently enough to count as a win before Hank repairs damage on the fly? I do.

JonyBoy2
I do. I dont' know, Doomsday was not doing it and he is as fast as supes...

Omega Vision
I dont' know, Doomsday was not doing it and he is as fast as supes...
Nah. Doomsday is fast, but he's not Superman fast.

Barring Booster Gold's comment anyway.

Prep-Man

JonyBoy2

JakeTheBank
I believe at this point, Henshaw has the DNA on "file" so to speak, so he's able to reconstitute it when he regenerates.

quanchi112
I dont' know, Doomsday was not doing it and he is as fast as supes... Supes is a lot faster than Doomsday and there's a reason why Henshaw can't defeat Superman of his own accord.

here is you proof quan

but my question is, from where is Hank making his Organic Kryptonian organs? I mean take a look at his eye, flesh and Arm..! Clearly organic, yet I don't see any hand dead kryptonian around to get his DNA, from boodikka's DNA? confused Proof that Superman can't destroy Henshaw's body ? Surely you jest.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by Omega Vision Nah. Doomsday is fast, but he's not Superman fast. Barring Booster Gold's comment anyway.

the jla seemed shocked of his speed.

Omega Vision
the jla seemed shocked of his speed.
Right. Because generally speaking guys that look like Doomsday aren't supposed to be able to speedblitz anyone stick out tongue

Main reason why I give DD (pretty much all versions) the win over most other bricks is his speed.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Cyborg Superman takes this battle to space and wins.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Cyborg Superman takes this battle to space and wins. It's posts like these which are going to cause phil to sit up in his bed right now while breaking into a cold sweat. They know. They read issue 900 I didn't destroy them all!!!!

Rage.Of.Olympus
What kind of f*ggot needs air? Thor, Green Scar and Surfer don't. Now those are real power houses.

Omega Vision
What kind of f*ggot needs air? Thor, Green Scar and Surfer don't. Now those are real power houses.
Superman has never had trouble operating in space unassisted before the recent comic. Just like Odin has never expressed trouble manipulating time before.

You and Phil are like two sides of a self-serving douchebag fanboy coin. stick out tongue

quanchi112
What kind of f*ggot needs air? Thor, Green Scar and Surfer don't. Now those are real power houses. I think this latest showing puts Superman comfortably mind you at mid herald. Poor guy's sweating bullets up in the sky nowadays because if he goes up any further he's gonna suffocate. Superman pre 900 was pretty badass though. Real talk.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Superman has never had trouble operating in space unassisted before the recent comic. Just like Odin has never expressed trouble manipulating time before.

You and Phil are like two sides of a self-serving douchebag fanboy coin. stick out tongue

Never?

Get at me when Darkseid can conquer stairs.

http://img520.imageshack.us/img520/2524/pic037yl9.jpg
http://img512.imageshack.us/img512/7151/pic038ku5.jpg

Rage.Of.Olympus
I think this latest showing puts Superman comfortably mind you at mid herald. Poor guy's sweating bullets up in the sky nowadays because if he goes up any further he's gonna suffocate. Superman pre 900 was pretty badass though. Real talk.

thumb up

Superman needs to step up his game.

psycho gundam
I think this latest showing puts Superman comfortably mind you at mid herald. Poor guy's sweating bullets up in the sky nowadays because if he goes up any further he's gonna suffocate. Superman pre 900 was pretty badass though. Real talk. lol

JakeTheBank
You guys keep picking on Kal, and he'll be back to the KMC victim whom everyone hates. uhuh

carver9
Cyborg Superman takes this battle to space and wins.

laughing

Damn... that's messed up.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Here, you can use these scans for future reference:
http://img849.imageshack.us/img849/6766/supermansucks1.jpg
http://img822.imageshack.us/img822/1339/supermansucks2.jpg

Notice how he needed a space ship to get back to Earth, a necessity someone like say, completely off the top of my head, Gladiator would not need.

Omega Vision
Never?

http://i812.photobucket.com/albums/zz41/Jdukverst/Umad.png

carver9

Notice how he needed a space ship to get back to Earth, a necessity someone like say, completely off the top of my head, Gladiator would not need.

Rage you do know I am the wrong person to show this to right?

You have shown me so far...

Superboy one shotting him.
Him rambing a moon koing himself
The entire kryptonian race needing to work together to move the moon.
Wonder Woman being faster than him.
And now him needing air to fly through space along with the aid of a ship.

Damn.

Rage.Of.Olympus
I'm sure you'll give Superman the respect he deserves.

And if you're wondering, his lowest showing in recent history would be this:
http://i779.photobucket.com/albums/yy73/R-O-G/Superfail1.jpg
http://i779.photobucket.com/albums/yy73/R-O-G/Superfail2.jpg
http://i779.photobucket.com/albums/yy73/R-O-G/Superfail3.jpg
http://i779.photobucket.com/albums/yy73/R-O-G/Superfail4.jpg < Don't miss all the Kryptonians.
http://i779.photobucket.com/albums/yy73/R-O-G/Superfail5.jpg
http://i779.photobucket.com/albums/yy73/R-O-G/Superfail6.jpg

But like I said, you'll give Clark the respect he deserves so there's no harm. thumb up

carver9

http://i779.photobucket.com/albums/yy73/R-O-G/Superfail4.jpg < Don't miss all the Kryptonians.

But like I said, you'll give Clark the respect he deserves so there's no harm. thumb up

Have a question... was that Kal, Supergirl, and Conner only trying to stop that ship or was it more Kryptonians as well? I'm seeing other capes.

Rage.Of.Olympus
There were like two dozen other Kryptonians.

Allankles
I think this latest showing puts Superman comfortably mind you at mid herald. Poor guy's sweating bullets up in the sky nowadays because if he goes up any further he's gonna suffocate. Superman pre 900 was pretty badass though. Real talk.

Because he needs to breathe? Seriously?

What kind of f*ggot needs air? Thor, Green Scar and Surfer don't. Now those are real power houses. Food for thought: storm and could kill him.

Diesldude

I think this has more to do with him not being able to breath in space. Notice his comment " before the air runs out". If he didn't need to breath in space like pre900 he wouldn't need the ship and would have flown back under his own power.

Prep-Man
Superman isn't the only one with low feats these days.

Sr J-Bieb
What kind of f*ggot needs air? Thor, Green Scar and Surfer don't. Now those are real power houses. This is your best sequence of posts yet I believe (too lazy to quote all). thumb up

Keep it up.

Sr J-Bieb

But like I said, you'll give Clark the respect he deserves so there's no harm. thumb up I underrate that sundip in OWAW. If it made him strong enough to move Warworld, it must have REALLY been a huge amp.

Philosophía
Well, on the other hand, this week Thor needed to be saved by Sif's "stick of great stabbing".

I'd be embarrassed to be saved by something with that name, nevermind wielded by a woman.

It just goes to show that in Asgard, women are there for eachother. They also had sex later, like two healthy lesbians.

http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/7055172/The_Mighty_Thor_1_017-18.jpg.html

Bonus:
http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/7055162/The_Mighty_Thor_1_011-12.jpg.html

"-- moving so fast -- can't tell what I'm looking at --"

Rage.Of.Olympus
I underestimated just how greatly this entire incident has rocked Philo. He's still so teary eyed from this recent revelation that he's unable to tell the difference between Thor, Loki and Sif.

It's okay buddy, keep your chin up.

Philosophía
Yeah, I guess replacing a woman with his kid brother does change things substantially.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Allankles
Because he needs to breathe? Seriously? When you can't breathe in space it's too much of a handicap to overcome. I won't debate Superman unless it's just not fair anymore.

Hyperion Prime
Never?

snickersnicker Why would they even write that into the story laughing laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.