Henshaw Cyborg Superman vs Despero

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

the Darkone
Cyborg Superman

vs.

Despero

Battle take place in JLA watchtower and can advance anywhere!

No Rings! Just natural abilities.

Mindset
Can Hank be mindraped?

JonyBoy2
Originally posted by Mindset
Can Hank be mindraped? I don't think so, somehow his cybernetic side of his cyborg brain would prevent that, but I am not too shure how is his brain(if any) works, dont' know if its 50% organic or just a positronic type of brain... confused

Gecko4lif
less than 25% of hanks brain is organic anymore

JonyBoy2
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
less than 25% of hanks brain is organic anymore How do you know that? I thought it was 50% but it was not a set number as sometimes he has more organic parts than other... confused

Uriel005
Originally posted by JonyBoy2
How do you know that? I thought it was 50% but it was not a set number as sometimes he has more organic parts than other... confused I thought he was entirely cybernetic at this point.

JonyBoy2
Originally posted by Uriel005
I thought he was entirely cybernetic at this point. then how come he gets Kryptonian SuperPowers? he at least needs a heart and some blood to sirculate to his organic parts... confused

Hyperion Prime
Despero wrecks him

JonyBoy2
Originally posted by Hyperion Prime
Despero wrecks him Can Cyborg SuperMan Sun dipp to enhance his stats ala SuperMan? or will cybernetic organs be destroid?

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by JonyBoy2
How do you know that? I thought it was 50% but it was not a set number as sometimes he has more organic parts than other... confused
Hank got exploded on in sinestro corps war. Barely any of him is left

JonyBoy2
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
Hank got exploded on in sinestro corps war. Barely any of him is left so he no longer posses REAL Krytonia DNA, flesh, Organs? is he a Cyborg ala Borg from Start trek or a Cyborg ala Terminator? confused

Gecko4lif
He is an eye, a eye socket, and a very little bit of head.

illadelph12
He has the ability to rebuild his body.

As a matter of fact, he made a body out of the material of the Source Wall at one point.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.