Which superhero team would you want to join?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Scarlet315
So you have a superpower and tired of working solo, or dealing with too many villains, or feel like no one can relate. Which team would you like to join and why? I would join the Avengers of course, cause Cap is a good leader, i could see some of that cool tech of Tony's and i really would be flirting with Ms. Marvel and Spiderwoman on a continual basis.

Scarlet315
It could be any team from Avengers, to Justice League, Teen titans if you're of age...

Grinning Goku
The Avengers or the X-Men in Marvel. Justice League in DC.

Mindset
JSA

Power Girl

chomperx9
depending on my powers, id choose different teams so id fit in more.

dmills
The original Annihilators Or the Guardians of the Galaxy. A base of operations inside the head if a dead Celestial, tech that blows anyone else out of the water, I'm there!

Lord Feron
What who lives inside a head of a dead ccelestial? I thought those were just shells...

marwash22
Titans/Young Justice... but only if i can create the lineup and it consisted of Megan, Cassie, Cass, Kori & Kara... I'd consider letting Bart join just to bust up the estrogen.

for an actual team, Young Justice (the one with lil Lobo)

psycho gundam
celestials

*kanye shrug*

Lord Feron
Avengers
Tony, you know how pimp my home would be with his money funding me! Im sure he has lots of hot assistants to lol.

Thor, wouldn't mind having him on my side and i get to go to asgard and go there and maybe have sex with a god!

don't really care much about anything else.

Scarlet315
"Thor, wouldn't mind having him on my side and i get to go to asgard and go there and maybe have sex with a god!"

Damn that's a good point.

Uriel005
God squad mostly to go womanizing with Herc for lulz. Also get Amadeus Cho to help me number crunch when I need it and Thor because every time I hear him speak IRL the way he does is a good laugh.

Zack Fair
Originally posted by Mindset
JSA

Power Girl
thumb up
http://www.cleavelin.net/archives001/pgbust.jpg

Q99
Of the JSA, specifically the All-Stars. PG leading (and she's actually a pretty good leader), cool characters like Anna Fortune (Steampunk mage with stored spells!), etc.. They got a lot of the fun members.

Originally posted by Scarlet315
It could be any team from Avengers, to Justice League, Teen titans if you're of age...

The problem with Teen Titans is you die smile

I mean, during some eras I'd really like it, but there's too much of a bullseye to hack writers.

Young Justice is muuuuuch safer. Heck, most teams are much safer.

JLA's good most of the time, X-men is good... well, team lineup depending of course.

brotherhood of mutants

Originally posted by dmills
The original Annihilators Or the Guardians of the Galaxy. A base of operations inside the head if a dead Celestial, tech that blows anyone else out of the water, I'm there! Id join for the talking animals and the walking tree alone.

JakeTheBank
Green Lantern Corps.

marwash22
Originally posted by 753
brotherhood of mutants you're a masochist?

Robin Dc
Bat family, titans, outsiders, JLA

Originally posted by marwash22
you're a masochist? nah though I wouldnt join the lame inital incarnations.

MrMind
wildcats

inimalist
X-Factor Investigations

marwash22
Hellfire Club.

means I'm automatically wealthy or in someway have power, there's also some hot chicks which is never a bad thing.

Existere
Originally posted by inimalist
X-Factor Investigations

Endless Mike
Exiles

Prep-Man
JSA or X-Men.

illadelph12
LOS.

biker

Blair Wind
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Green Lantern Corps.

thumb up

Also Teen Titans or JLA after joining as a human GL

Digi
I'd join based on likelihood of death. As such, JSA seems like a good pick to me. If GL events are any indication, we'd be dead in under 6 months any time we joined the Corps.

-Pr-
My choice would be based on what actual level of power I had. Herald level? JLA/JSA. Anything below that, Avengers or X-Men.

Blair Wind
Originally posted by Digi
I'd join based on likelihood of death. As such, JSA seems like a good pick to me. If GL events are any indication, we'd be dead in under 6 months any time we joined the Corps.

Not likely, we'd be human GL's. Which survive everything or come back from said death.

Q99
To be fair, we only have a sample size of 5 earth GLC members. And while no-one's permanently died, one did temporarily, and another was separated from his life for years due to becoming the host to two successive organisms (Parallax and the Spectre).

Bad stuff does happen to them.

Originally posted by -Pr-
My choice would be based on what actual level of power I had. Herald level? JLA/JSA. Anything below that, Avengers or X-Men.

If I was sub-herald level, I'd still want to be on a team with some big hitters, preferably a mix.

The JSA is good at keeping their less powerful members alive.

If I was a herald level, I think I'd be more likely to go with Avengers or X-men. Higher chance the foes I'll be facing are something I can take (if only in the sense of not running anyone who can kill me without sustained, intense effort).

illadelph12
Hmm, actually, I think my choice would also be dependent on the actual power I inherrently had. Like if my super power were something passive (like super intelligence, phasing, teleportation, healing factor, or super senses), I'd likely be a GL as the ring provides a wider power base to supplement my non-offensive base power.

If I had the typical brick package (class 100+ strength, high end durability/limited invulnerability), I'd probably join the JLA, JSA, X-Men or Avengers.

If I had something more exotic like Exodus+ level telekinesis, Maxima or Apocalypse's powerset, or maybe Magneto's or Proteus's powers, I'd join the Legion of Superheroes.

Blair Wind
Originally posted by Q99
To be fair, we only have a sample size of 5 earth GLC members. And while no-one's permanently died, one did temporarily, and another was separated from his life for years due to becoming the host to two successive organisms (Parallax and the Spectre).

Bad stuff does happen to them.

True, but I'm just assuming that we would be treated as a comic book character and not a real life superhero (as everyone else is doing, because otherwise, everyone can die at any point from the job),

Q99
Originally posted by Blair Wind
True, but I'm just assuming that we would be treated as a comic book character and not a real life superhero (as everyone else is doing, because otherwise, everyone can die at any point from the job),

Yea, but as a comic book character, I think there's safer paths smile

Lesse, Guy Garder got brain damage, had awakened alien DNA which later got ripped out... John Stewart got paralyzed for awhile... stuff keeps happening to people around Kyle...

kevdude
Prob want to join Batman, Nightwing and the rest of his team. The things you could learn and do!

-Pr-
Originally posted by Q99
If I was sub-herald level, I'd still want to be on a team with some big hitters, preferably a mix.

The JSA is good at keeping their less powerful members alive.

If I was a herald level, I think I'd be more likely to go with Avengers or X-men. Higher chance the foes I'll be facing are something I can take (if only in the sense of not running anyone who can kill me without sustained, intense effort).

if i was a herald, i'd expect to BE the heavy hitter. though having help wouldn't hurt i suppose. i'd want to match threats to my power level, but maybe i'm crazy...

Don Corleone
JLA or Avengers.

Q99
if i was a herald, i'd expect to BE the heavy hitter. though having help wouldn't hurt i suppose. i'd want to match threats to my power level, but maybe i'm crazy...

Well, that's why I say if you're herald level, go Avengers, X-men, Outsiders, etc.. You're the team's heavy hitter then, rather than one of a couple.

-Pr-
Originally posted by Q99
Well, that's why I say if you're herald level, go Avengers, X-men, Outsiders, etc.. You're the team's heavy hitter then, rather than one of a couple.

I'm sure that's how Superman feels. vin

Sr J-Bieb
Avengers Academy. That way I can talk with Hank Pym about his backhands.

inimalist
Originally posted by Existere
X-Factor Investigations

best line-up ever

marwash22
Originally posted by Don Corleone
JLA or Avengers. South park reference in your sig?

inimalist
I'm sure that's how Superman feels. vin

I think its spelled "m-a-r-t-i-a-n"... common mistake though

big grin

MetalIsDead
Guardians of the galaxy or Green lantern corps.

-Pr-
I think its spelled "m-a-r-t-i-a-n"... common mistake though

big grin

lol.

He wishes.

StiltmanFTW
X-Men.

SevenShackles
in DC; JSA! in my opinion better than JLA and their are plenty of female company n_n

in Marvel; Secret Avengers or Guardians of the galaxy! id love to hang with groot and rocket racoon.

and cosmo

inimalist
and starhawk

Digi
Originally posted by Blair Wind
Not likely, we'd be human GL's. Which survive everything or come back from said death.

Well yeah, but I would want to date Kyle. So I'm in trouble either way.

mywioi

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.