Exar Kun, Marek and Dooku vs. Bane, Caedus and Krayt

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

axel_jovan
All combatants at their respective primes. Amulets for Exar, Orbalisk for Bane.

Setting: Desert nearby Mos Eisley

1) Sabers
2) Force
3) All-out

Which team takes it?

Pwned
Bane could do alot of damage as long as Marek doesnt force rape him, and im pretty sure Marek could at his prime, its freaking ridiculous.

axel_jovan

Pwned
I think that, after a while, Marek would beat Bane in a force fight, thats what I ment. Never said it would be easy, but by the time Marek gets through Banes defenses, hes going to just rape him with force powers.

But yeah, Team 2 wins in sabers hands down, simply due to the armor and the Orbalisk regeneration.

Stealth Moose
Exar Kun and Dooku on the same team? This is unfair. Give the other team Revan or at least Bandon.

SIDIOUS 66
I'd go with team one. Dooku is probably the weakest link but I don't see him being too far behind Exar Kun in terms of power.

Team 2's weakest link is Krayt and I don't see him as being too much of a threat for Dooku.

Q99
Originally posted by SIDIOUS 66
I'd go with team one. Dooku is probably the weakest link but I don't see him being too far behind Exar Kun in terms of power.

Team 2's weakest link is Krayt and I don't see him as being too much of a threat for Dooku.

Gotta disagree there. Saber skill is an area where Krayt excels, and he has raw power and two swords over Dooku too. And in the force, I'd give the solid advantage to Krayt.

Dooku's good, but I think Krayt just has him beat.

SIDIOUS 66
Originally posted by Q99
Saber skill is an area where Krayt excels,

I wouldn't put Krayt on Dooku's level. I would say Dooku was one of the most accomplished swordsman in galactic history, being able to momentarily keep up with the likes of Yoda, and being a match for Mace Windu blade to blade.

Originally posted by Q99
and he has raw power and two swords over Dooku too.

Dooku knows how to handle someone with two swords. He did humiliate Ventress, who was able to hold her own against both Anakin and Obi Wan at the same time, and Ventress had the help of Savage Opress. Don't forget that Dooku is the one who trained Grievous, and occasionally beat him in sparring sessions.

Originally posted by Q99
And in the force, I'd give the solid advantage to Krayt.

Can I ask why you would think that?

Originally posted by Q99
Dooku's good, but I think Krayt just has him beat.

To be honest I do not know too much about Krayt after his resurrection. I have not seen anything from Krayt that would make me believe he is on Dooku's level.

axel_jovan

Q99
I wouldn't put Krayt on Dooku's level. I would say Dooku was one of the most accomplished swordsman in galactic history, being able to momentarily keep up with the likes of Yoda, and being a match for Mace Windu blade to blade.

Young Krayt was close to Obi-wan's skill after the Clone Wars, when Obi-wan was at his peak.

He let himself get surrounded by Imperial Knights and took them out just as easily as Palpatine did the non-Mace Jedi who came to arrest him. No surprise, just four sword swings to take out four Knights including the Emperor's cousin.

But Ventress doesn't have near the power Krayt has, and as time went on both Anakin and Obi-wan outpaced her.

Krayt'd eat Grievous.

Greater strength, comparable sword skills, more force knowledge, more experience, more raw power.

This is a person who fought his way through and destroyed a Vong battleship with nothing but force lightning and his own rage, not even a lightsaber.

Remember the episode of the CW where Dooku and Obi-wan got captured by pirates due to not having their lightsabers? Something of a low-showing on his part, but I think it's an indicator.

What has Dooku shown that's better? Krayt catches force lightning in his bare hands and has no problem with TK either, and he can either hide his presence in the force or make it be felt across the galaxy.

Dooku's an accomplished duelist, but Krayt has pretty well-rounded feats in more areas and in general comes off as more powerful to me.

ares834
Krayt is the weak link and even Caedus is unable to make up for him. Team 1 takes this.

SIDIOUS 66
Originally posted by Q99
Young Krayt was close to Obi-wan's skill after the Clone Wars, when Obi-wan was at his peak.

Krayt wasn't that young then.

Originally posted by Q99
He let himself get surrounded by Imperial Knights and took them out just as easily as Palpatine did the non-Mace Jedi who came to arrest him. No surprise, just four sword swings to take out four Knights including the Emperor's cousin.

That feat doesn't even come close to Palpatine's in comparison. We do not know anything about the Imperial Knights or how good they are. And being called fully trained jedi does not say much.

Originally posted by Q99
But Ventress doesn't have near the power Krayt has, and as time went on both Anakin and Obi-wan outpaced her.

There are times when they outpace her, and there are times in which she seems to get the best of them.

Besides, that wasn't the point I was trying to make.

Originally posted by Q99
Krayt'd eat Grievous.

The point I am trying to make is that Dooku is not unfamiliar with Krayt's form. Having two Saber's won't give Krayt a huge advantage. It didn't win him a fight with Obi Wan, for their skills to have been close like you say at that time.

Originally posted by Q99
Greater strength

Physical? Or in the force?

Originally posted by Q99
comparable sword skills

That's quite a claim. Dooku is up there with Mace Windu, and nothing I've seen from Krayt would make me believe he is up there.

Originally posted by Q99
more force knowledge

You do know that Dooku was trained under Darth Sidious, right? He had access to many of his holocrons. He even had access to Andeddu's holocron, who wouldn't even unlock his secrets for Krayt. Dooku also made visits to Korriban which was where Krayt got most of his knowledge.

You have to remember, there were some sith who did not view Krayt as a real sith, and did not give him access to any of their knowledge.

Originally posted by Q99
more experience

Probably, but he was in hiding for a long time and spent a lot of it in stasis.

Originally posted by Q99
more raw power.

I don't know about that, but I do know that Dooku is way more refined than Krayt.

Originally posted by Q99
This is a person who fought his way through and destroyed a Vong battleship with nothing but force lightning and his own rage, not even a lightsaber.

He caused significant damage or destroyed the ship?

Originally posted by Q99
Remember the episode of the CW where Dooku and Obi-wan got captured by pirates due to not having their lightsabers? Something of a low-showing on his part, but I think it's an indicator.

Dooku was surrounded and held at gun point and probably did not want to risk being killed if he did not have to. They didn't want to kill him, but to hold him for ransom. If Dooku had no other choice and if they were gonna kill him anyways, Dooku may have taken them. We see how Ventress telekenetically killed a gang of thugs who had her surrounded and held at gun point, while she was seriously injured.

Originally posted by Q99
What has Dooku shown that's better?

His refinement with the force and his saber skills. The way he easily defeats certain opponents. For example:

- He easily takes Obi Wan out by forcing choking him and sends him flying into a balcony, leaving him unconscious, and then collapses the balcony on him.

- Overpowers Ventress with lightning and uses the force to easily snatch her lightsabers. The same Ventress who just recently overpowered both Anakin and Obi Wan with TK, lifting them off the ground and force choking them, at the same time.

- Knocked Sora Bulq unconscious with force lightning and brought some of the roof down on master Tholme after getting the best of them in a saber duel.

Dooku also went toe to toe with Mace Windu. This in particular shows how skilled Dooku is in saber combat. I don't see how you would think Krayt comes close.

Originally posted by Q99
Krayt catches force lightning in his bare hands and has no problem with TK either, and he can either hide his presence in the force or make it be felt across the galaxy.

Dooku can also redirect lightning. And he has shown greater strength and control in TK than Krayt has, being able to easily lift several huge monolith's, and sealing off the entry way of a cave by causing large portions of the roof to collapse.

Originally posted by Q99
Dooku's an accomplished duelist, but Krayt has pretty well-rounded feats in more areas and in general comes off as more powerful to me.

Like I said, I don't know much about Krayt after his resurrection, but so far nothing I've read from the comics or looked up from wookieepedia makes me believe Krayt is on Dooku's level, which is why I asked you. I do know that Krayt is pretty impressive with lightning. You say he is able to catch it with his bare hands, but I do remember him being completely overpowered by Karness Muur's lightning. I do not see Dooku being overpowered that easily by Muur.

Pwned
Im also not quite sure on Krayt's current power level, but I would think that the Vong armor would allow him to go toe to toe with Dooku and come out on top at least 6/10. Granted, it will be long and hard, but Dooku doesnt have the sheer rage that Krayt has, Dooku would get tired first and die. He was in his 80's as of ROTS, wasnt he?

Meanwhile, I could see Bane taking out either Kun or Marek in all out, he could speed blitz them, and Kun would die faster, due to Banes knowledge of a saberstaff fighting style. Marek would take longer due to adapted Jar'Kai/Juyo combo. Caedus should be able to hold either one back long enough for one to die.

truejedi
haha.. long and hard... hahaha.

Pwned
miffed

Q99
Krayt wasn't that young then.

Compared to how old he later became he is smile Less than 1/4th his total lifespan, and that was before he has any Sith training after all.

I'm pretty sure at least the Emperor's Cousin was a master. And sure, while it's not as much as Palp's (because we know Kit Fisto at least was pretty good too), it's still fairly impressive considering no surprise and surrounded.

But combined with raw power, which is what gave Anakin the edge against Dooku in their final fight.

Both, I'd say. The guy's huge as well as being very powerful.

And Obi-wan's a rather impressive duelist himself who in sword skill is pretty near that level himself.

I've certainly seen nothing that puts Krayt lower.

Yes, but he's also studied the darkside for a fraction of the time. A decade or two compared to Krayt's century.

Krayt's searched out Sith knowledge across the galaxy, and does have Holocrons and sources Dooku didn't like XoXaan and Vergere.

To the best of our knowledge, just those three, and he's been collecting Sith knowledge from all over for a long long time.

No argument that he's highly refined, but power's won out against Dooku's refinement before.

The ship blew up, yes.

Fighting through a shipful of Vong warriors with no weapons when they can't be sensed in the force is rather impressive in itself.

All three of which relied on having an advantage in strength of force. Krayt's had no problem defending against lightning and TK from any opponent, even Celeste Morne, an ancient Jedi Master who was tapping into the power of the Muur Talisman to boost her strength.

Obi-wan level skill + 130 years and extensive Sith training isn't even close?

I'm not sure why you'd think otherwise.

And Cade Skywalker throws starships and Krayt toyed with him.

Wyyrlok threw a lot of stuff at him when they fought in War too, but it was all just brushed aside.

Dooku can redirect lightning, I don't see him doing so bare-handed from someone as strong as Wyyrlok.

Well, I've posted plenty of examples of Krayt doing awesome stuff fairly regularly, not sure why none of that is enough.

Where are you getting the idea he's weaker?

He's had comparison points to almost every era after all- Ancient Sith, Andeddu got crushed by Wyyrlok. KotoR, a Master further empowered by the talisman is no match for Krayt according to Muur himself. Clone Wars, well he himself was a highly skilled CW saber master, rather high up in an order known for it's saber skills, and has shown himself to be far more powerful than he was back then.

He was beating Muur's lightning until he got stabbed in the neck by Azlyn Rae (Imperial Knight). So there are *somewhat* extenuating circumstances smile A saber through the neck'll cramp anyone's style.

ares834
I have always held that the best "measuring stick" of these diffrent era characters was Morne. ANyway lets see how it went down. Celeste Morne was able to hold off both Krayt and Maladi at the same time. Clearly Krayt isn't far superior to her. Comparatively, a newly annointed Vader was able to defeat Morne twice rather quickly... Hell, even a pre-ESB Luke was able to challenge her.

Really, I just don't see how Krayt will be able to take out Dooku due to his performance against Morne.

ares834
Originally posted by Pwned
Meanwhile, I could see Bane taking out either Kun or Marek in all out, he could speed blitz them, and Kun would die faster, due to Banes knowledge of a saberstaff fighting style. Marek would take longer due to adapted Jar'Kai/Juyo combo. Caedus should be able to hold either one back long enough for one to die.

Eh?

How is Bane speed blitzng any of these guys. Yes he is fast and powerful, but these guys are skilled swordsmen as well. Also Marek is a beast in the force, not to mention his lightning would play havok on Bane's Orbalisks if it hits. Hell, I'd assume Exar Kun's amulet blasts would have a similar effect as well. Not saying they would neccessarily win. But it would be a hell of a fight at the very least.

Anyway, Caedus is the most dangerous opponent on team 2. I mean this guy has some insane force powers and is probably the greatest swordsman in the entire mythos save Luke himself.

Q99
Originally posted by ares834
I have always held that the best "measuring stick" of these diffrent era characters was Morne. ANyway lets see how it went down. Celeste Morne was able to hold off both Krayt and Maladi at the same time. Clearly Krayt isn't far superior to her. Comparatively, a newly annointed Vader was able to defeat Morne twice rather quickly... Hell, even a pre-ESB Luke was able to challenge her.

Note that when it was one on one, Krayt was fighting Muur, not Morne, and when she took control and Maladi joined in, Muur essentially said, "You're screwed, give in so at least I'll live." And Krayt was giving his 'Join me and we'll master Muur' speech, not exactly trying to kill her, but all the same he had her on the ropes.

(Another note, between the two eras, Morne had spent a hundred thirty years awake and working to control the Muur talisman. She had access to it's power in Legacy and was drawing on it, unlike in Dark Times. She's almost as old as Krayt purely in terms of time spent awake)

Dooku's had much lower performances than not insta-beating (though still clearly holding the upper hand against) a legendary Sith Lord in the body of a Jedi master.

axel_jovan

SIDIOUS 66
Originally posted by Q99
Compared to how old he later became he is smile Less than 1/4th his total lifespan, and that was before he has any Sith training after all.

Becoming a sith does not mean that your skills with a lightsaber improves. Has he kept up with saber practice, and is there any proof he became better?

Originally posted by Q99
I'm pretty sure at least the Emperor's Cousin was a master. And sure, while it's not as much as Palp's (because we know Kit Fisto at least was pretty good too), it's still fairly impressive considering no surprise and surrounded.

Well according to Obi Wan (ROTS novel), Mace and company were considered some four of the greatest duelist the jedi order has ever produced. I believe there is also an omniscience source that confirms them to be excellent duelists.

While it does show Krayt still held tremendous skill with a saber, killing imperial knights is hard to compare to his lightsaber feats as a jedi. Obi Wan could have killed those imperial knights with the same ease for all we know.

Originally posted by Q99
But combined with raw power, which is what gave Anakin the edge against Dooku in their final fight.

Anakin tapping into his raw force potential in a focused rage is what gave Anakin the victory over Dooku. Anakin is potentionally far more powerful than Palpatine. Anakin at this point would annihilate Darth Krayt. They can't even be compared.

Originally posted by Q99
Both, I'd say. The guy's huge as well as being very powerful.

Dooku is not a small fella, nor is he weak.

Originally posted by Q99
And Obi-wan's a rather impressive duelist himself who in sword skill is pretty near that level himself.

No, I wouldn't put Obi Wan on Mace's level in sword skill. Obi Wan's mastery in soresu, which is the ultimate form designed for defense, is what makes Obi Wan stand out among most jedi in dueling. That, and his calmness and patience. Obi Wan is a very difficult jedi to kill because of his mastery with the ultimate defense form. Krayt is not known for these qualities like Obi Wan is.

Originally posted by Q99
Yes, but he's also studied the darkside for a fraction of the time. A decade or two compared to Krayt's century.

Krayt's searched out Sith knowledge across the galaxy, and does have Holocrons and sources Dooku didn't like XoXaan and Vergere.

You have to remember- Palpatine had ramsacked the galaxy for most of it's greatest works of force knowledge during his rule. I am not sure there was much left for Krayt to find, and I am pretty sure Palpatine did not leave any of his findings for Krayt to have.

Also, Vergere was a short-time apprentice to Sidious. Most of her knowledge likely came from him. I am not so sure she can teach Krayt anything Dooku does not know himself.

Originally posted by Q99
No argument that he's highly refined, but power's won out against Dooku's refinement before.

Only Anakin's that I can remember. And you haven't proved that Krayt is more powerful than Dooku.

Originally posted by Q99
The ship blew up, yes.

Fighting through a shipful of Vong warriors with no weapons when they can't be sensed in the force is rather impressive in itself.

Vong are also highly vulnerable to force lightning. But I will admit, fighting through vong warriors, and causing a ship to blow-up as a result of the damage he caused is very impressive.

Originally posted by Q99
All three of which relied on having an advantage in strength of force.

For Dooku to easily overpower other powerful force users proves how strong Dooku is in the force. Ventress' growing powers were enough to get Sidious' attention and veiw her as a potential threat.

Originally posted by Q99
Krayt's had no problem defending against lightning and TK from any opponent, even Celeste Morne, an ancient Jedi Master who was tapping into the power of the Muur Talisman to boost her strength.

But has he defended TK from someone as refined as Count Dooku.

Originally posted by Q99
Obi-wan level skill + 130 years and extensive Sith training isn't even close?

I need proof that his skills with a saber greatly improved. Sith training does not include it's own set of saber forms. For instance, when Dooku began his training under Darth Sidious, he learned how to access his force powers in different ways, and learned different techniques that only the dark side could offer. Now Dooku may have chose to keep up in saber practice, but there was little else Sidious could teach him on that.

Originally posted by Q99
And Cade Skywalker throws starships and Krayt toyed with him.

I don't remember Cade walking around throwing starships. I do remember him throwing a small ship at Talon in a fit of rage, kinda like that one-time feat Anakin pulled on Dooku. Cade was a Skywalker and his potential is probably very high. It was Krayt's greater refinement and mastery over his powers that allowed him to toy with Cade.

Originally posted by Q99
Wyyrlok threw a lot of stuff at him when they fought in War too, but it was all just brushed aside.

I'm not saying Krayt is lacking in TK, but he hasn't showed that he is as good as Dooku in that department.

Originally posted by Q99
Dooku can redirect lightning, I don't see him doing so bare-handed from someone as strong as Wyyrlok.

He redirected his own lightning that was threw back at him fairly easy.

Originally posted by Q99
Well, I've posted plenty of examples of Krayt doing awesome stuff fairly regularly, not sure why none of that is enough.

Because none of it beats Dooku's greater showings.

I must admit, you have convinced me that he would give Dooku a better challenge than I thought. But I see the other four closer in power than Dooku and Krayt.

Originally posted by Q99
Where are you getting the idea he's weaker?

Dooku having greater feats and accolades IMO.

Where are you getting the idea he's stronger?

Originally posted by Q99
He's had comparison points to almost every era after all- Ancient Sith, Andeddu got crushed by Wyyrlok. KotoR, a Master further empowered by the talisman is no match for Krayt according to Muur himself.

All we know is that Andeddu had a lot of knowledge, but we do not know how good he was at anything.

And according to Ares Morne was able to fight both Krayt and Maladi off at the same time. But I have not read that comic yet, I've only went through it and glanced at the pics, so... IDK.

Originally posted by Q99
Clone Wars, well he himself was a highly skilled CW saber master, rather high up in an order known for it's saber skills, and has shown himself to be far more powerful than he was back then.

Force wise, he has become more powerful, but I don't know how much his skills with a lightsaber greatly increased. I don't even know if he kept up with saber practice regularly.

Originally posted by Q99
He was beating Muur's lightning until he got stabbed in the neck by Azlyn Rae (Imperial Knight). So there are *somewhat* extenuating circumstances smile A saber through the neck'll cramp anyone's style.

Well like I said, I only skimed through the comic and glanced at the pics, so I'm glad you clarified that for me.

Was Krayt any threat to Muur at all? Or was Krayt fighting for his life trying to defend against Muur's lightning and not be overwhelmed by it? I recall Muur mocking Krayt and claiming to have easily defeated opponents who were more powerful than Krayt.

Q99
Becoming a sith does not mean that your skills with a lightsaber improves. Has he kept up with saber practice, and is there any proof he became better?

Well I sincerely doubt A'Sharad could cut down four Imperial Knights as he did against Fel's personal bodyguards (one of whom was a Fel, who tend to be powerful in the force themselves).

Sabers appear to be his focus and there's no sign he's let up. They're the thing he uses primarily in combat. He trained an order by hand, keeps in practice, and holds the advantage against every other saber duelist we've seen him face.

He's also supposedly fought thousands of foes over the centuries, so he has had plenty of additional experience.

Anakin's potentially far more powerful than Palps, but at that point still hadn't reached that potential.

Krayt has less total potential but far more time to build up his max, and a very powerful rage himself.

Smaller than Krayt.

Dealing with high strength is considered something of a weakness of Makashi.

Mace is the best, but beneath Mace, Obi-wan is one of the closest. Obi-wan's far more defensive, while A'Sharad's style was more offensive, but total skill was close between them.

You haven't proved that Dooku is more powerful than Krayt. Krayt's got a ton of impressive feats.

Well, on 'overpowering others,' Wyyrlok was able to overpower the Sith Lord Andeddu in his strong point, force powers, and Krayt was able to overpower him- specifically breaking through the very same move Wyyrlok used to beat Andeddu.

Krayt was overpowering Cade and overpowering Morne.

He overpowers a lot of people.

He defended Wyyrlok's TK, who's pretty refined himself. But admittedly not a lot of anti-TK situations have come up for him.

He was already not far from the top, and large increases in strength in the force like he had tend to improve one's effectiveness in a duel.

Dooku's a great example- Sidious taught him little in terms of saber, yet Sith-Dooku would certainly beat Jedi-Dooku due to his improvements in force power.

Same for Krayt.

Granted, it's not one he leans on heavily. Lightning seems to be his preference.

I think the only time I can recall him using it at all is force-shoving Cade in the face during their duel.

Well, what ones make you think he's so much greater?

Krayt's strong enough in the force to make his presence felt across the entire galaxy.

When given a choice between Krayt and Skywalker as bodies, Muur wanted Krayt. That's a pretty high accolade.

Accolades yes, but how much of that is just because he's been in more stuff?

Krayt has other Sith talk smack about them, but then they actually try and step up and then they die. Most of the smack talk is really about philosophy rather than power, that and the fact that Sith always talk smack. Dooku talked smack about Yoda, remember.

In terms of actual combat and force feats, Krayt has shown himself to be very powerful, as has his strongest students.

Only Morne and Cade have really been able to even hold their own against him, and both of them were on the defensive and shoved around against him.

He was a fairly legendary dude and from a time of many sith lords fighting for supremacy.

He was so feared the other Sith Lords of the era banded together to defeat him, and even then it was ultimately betrayal that forced him to flee Korriban.

Sounds like a pretty badass guy to me.

Maladi showed up to throw in some force lightning, but didn't stay long (there were plenty of other foes around), and when she showed up Muur was all like, "Haha, Morne, you're doomed! You were gonna lose to Krayt before, but now you're going to last, like, 2 seconds! Gimme your body! Gimme gimme!".

Krayt had no visible trouble in the fight until he got stabbed in the neck, which'll cramp anyone's style. Krayt has never had trouble in any fight we've seen without a back attack involved.

When it was Muur, neither had an edge of note, though I'll mention Muur was already sending in Rakghouls as distractions as well. That didn't last long, Morne retook control, Maladi showed up for one blast, Muur gloated, Maladi left and it was Krayt vs Morne, and this was the situation, Krayt with the clear advantage. Muur takes control again, the sides exchange lightning and smack talk, and then bam, Azlyn Rae lightsabers him from behind. The side-blast of Muur's almost kills Azlyn (which I think speaks of how much power Krayt was facing), and then he gets flug off a cliff.

Btw, the entire fight was less time than the Morne vs Vader fight.

Nephthys
Didn't A'Sharad completely pwn ROTS Anakin at one point in lightsaber combat? If I recall Anakin was using the darkside as well.

RagingBoner
Though clearly Muur's powers weren't leagues beyond Krayt's own, they were superior.

ares834
Originally posted by Nephthys
Didn't A'Sharad completely pwn ROTS Anakin at one point in lightsaber combat? If I recall Anakin was using the darkside as well.

Nah he beat padawan Anakin. And since the new TV series has Anakin knighted within a couple of months of AotC...

Q99
Indeed, he beat a fairly rookie Anakin.

Another A'Sharad feat is beating Aurra Sing back when he was just a padawan himself.

Oh yea, and Wyyrlok, who was on more even terms.

Originally posted by RagingBoner
Though clearly Muur's powers weren't leagues beyond Krayt's own, they were superior.

Have you read the fight? Muur didn't gain an edge until Krayt was stabbed in the neck.

Muur's force powers wasn't enough to gain an advantage in direct combat... and keep in mind, Vader thought that with the Talisman, he would be strong enough to overthrow Palpatine.

RagingBoner
Originally posted by Q99
Have you read the fight?

I have, but it's been a while. In any case, it doesn't really matter if I have or haven't. The source clearly states that, even if by a negligible amount, Muur's powers were greater than both Krayt's and Cade's.

First, simply because Vader thought it doesn't make it so. Second, I personally wouldn't find that too hard to believe. In addition to Muur clearly being a Force-user of extraordinary power, experience, and knowledge, Darth Vader's Force potential is the highest in galactic history. Why wouldn't their combined energies defeat Palpatine? He might be, individually, the most powerful, intelligent, handsomest, and most important person in the mythos, but that doesn't make him invincible. It just makes him better than Nihilus, Mark A. Ragnos, and Dooku.

Q99
I have, but it's been a while. In any case, it doesn't really matter if I have or haven't. The source clearly states that, even if by a negligible amount, Muur's powers were greater than both Krayt's and Cade's.

I suppose it does make sense. After all, everyone wanted his abilities, Krayt included, and he had incredible sith sorcery.

Still, combat-wise, Muur-in-Morne was just holding his own until Azlyn helped.

RagingBoner
Originally posted by Q99
I suppose it does make sense. After all, everyone wanted his abilities, Krayt included, and he had incredible sith sorcery.

Still, combat-wise, Muur-in-Morne was just holding his own until Azlyn helped.

If I'm not mistaken, didn't Muur hold his own against Krayt and Maladi?

Q99
If I'm not mistaken, didn't Muur hold his own against Krayt and Maladi?

Nope.

Morne was in charge at the time (though drawing on the talisman), they force-lightning her to her knees (with Muur trying to use it to convince Morne to give in to him), then Krayt went solo again and gave Morne a speech about mastering Muur together.

Maladi literally showed up for one force-lightning then left.

Black bolt z
Team 2

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.