Gorgon vs Death's Head 2

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

leonidas
can his stare affect a cyborg? if not, can he still win?

Stoic
No he can't still win, Minion will kill him.

leonidas
hmm, i think you're right.....

long pig
Very original thread. Kudos, leo. Hard to find a fight that hasn't already been done. I think gorgon may be too fast. He's a very fast mofo.

biker

leonidas
Originally posted by long pig
Very original thread. Kudos, leo. Hard to find a fight that hasn't already been done. I think gorgon may be too fast. He's a very fast mofo.

aww, i'm blushing. smile

i think gorgon will get his licks in, no doubt. i don't think he can put minion down for good though. minion's healing factor is too good. i didn't know about the stare though, or if it's affected a synthetic being. if it can, it's obviously a different fight. minion's not really fought anyone like gorgon--even the faux logan he fought (and killed) was nothing close to him. thought it would be a interesting mix of characters.

Digi
How does the stare work? Minion's 100+ personalities swirling around in him might complicate the issue.

I don't know a thing about Gorgon though, so I'm really just fact digging here.

leonidas
Originally posted by Digi
How does the stare work? Minion's 100+ personalities swirling around in him might complicate the issue.

I don't know a thing about Gorgon though, so I'm really just fact digging here.

that's kinda what i was doing......

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.