Odin Vs Shazam

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SouthSpawn
Full power.

Both not screwing around.

JakeTheBank
Odin.

Uriel005
Tough one really. Does Shazam fight at levels as though he is by RoE. If he leaves his lair to go to Asgard then he loses but if Odin takes the fight to Shazam on home turf Shazam massacres him. Neutral ground I'd edge out Shazam slightly

quanchi112
Odin wins.

JakeTheBank
By default, they would fight in a neutral setting, and in such circumstances, Odin is more powerful than Shazam is.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Odin.

Diesldude
At full power - Shazam!!

Uriel005
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
By default, they would fight in a neutral setting, and in such circumstances, Odin is more powerful than Shazam is. lol just saw the full power thing. So yeah... Shazam!

SasuOna
Full powah! Shazam smacks Odin all over the place

Hyperion Prime
Shazam wins this. Only way odin wins if its in Asgard.

zeel
on neutral ground odin wins in a tough fight. Odin wins in asgard and shazam wins in the ROE. Odin is a high end skyfather where as shazam is more of a mid range skyfather i think.

the Darkone
Odin! it doesn't matter where they battle Odin beats him down!

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Hyperion Prime
Shazam wins this. Only way odin wins if its in Asgard.

What has Shazam done to argue him beating Odin on neutral ground?

long pig
And what feats exactly does Shaz have that put him on the level of Odin....the 1st or 2nd highest skyfather in comics imo?

JakeTheBank
^ Not a whole lot, and I'm a big Shazam/Captain Marvel fan.

Shazam in the RoE would give Odin a fight of a lifetime, but in a neutral arena, there's nothing that springs to mind to suggest the Wizard beating Odin.

King Kandy
Shazam is tough but I see nothing at all indicating he is on Odin's level...

quanchi112
Originally posted by SasuOna
Full powah! Shazam smacks Odin all over the place Based off of what ?

Originally posted by Hyperion Prime
Shazam wins this. Only way odin wins if its in Asgard. Do you know who Odin is ?

long pig
Well, it's true that marvel said he is less than 1 percent as powerful as Shaz.....so....

JakeTheBank
Shazam is physically at least on Cap's level to be fair, too. That's without taking into account his spells and the like. Still, he's not really done anything that cements him being able to beat Odin outside of the Rock of Eternity.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.