Battle Zone Match Starscream vs Dum Dum Dugan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dum Dum Dugan
Match will start friday at 5 pm Easter time and go until the fallowing friday.So 7 days in total. We can only have ten posts a piece. We will of course be going by kmc rules.

judges will be

Originally posted by Starscream M

bbz
smurph
jake
mindset
omega vision

I'd take you on this bruce vs logan who the more skilled MA.

Starscream will be backing batman.

Dum Dum Dugan will be backing Wolverine

Dum Dum Dugan
Originally posted by psycho gundam
whistle

I forgot to put this up here. The time got change to tues day at 5pm.

Dum Dum Dugan

Existere
Brucey gave the best showing he could.

Minimized the damage done to Batman.

Should I not say this as a judge?

Oh well. Looks like a lost cause anyways.

Starscream M
I'm gonna ask for a second extension. I ask that the match start on Wednesday, after I finish a project I've been working on.

If battlehammer does not accept the extension, he has every right and I will accept losing. I understand I should've scheduled and planned in advance, and I have no one to blame but myself.

If he does accept this extension, then the debate will start on Wed evening. BH already has his first post, so I will make my first post by Wed night, 10pm est. and our match will end next week.

To penalize for my delay, I would accept a post limit, so I get 7 posts instead of 10.

Let me know if this is acceptable.

Again, I apologize for the inconvenience to both Dum Dum and the judges.

-Pr-
Honestly, it just seems like you want more time to read up on Batman...

But it's up to Dum Dum...

batdude123
Oh, so posts can be outright deleted now, huh? uhuh

ABUSE DAT POWA!!!

Dum Dum Dugan
Originally posted by batdude123

ABUSE DAT POWA!!!
so I dident imagine that. If you look at my second post I qutoing someone but there post not anywere. I thought I was going crazy

Dum Dum Dugan
Originally posted by -Pr-
Honestly, it just seems like you want more time to read up on Batman...

But it's up to Dum Dum...
I agree, so im done with the match.

Omega Vision
Well we were cheated out of a Battlezone.

Using my awesome judge powers I declare this a victory for those bastards in Al Quaeda. uhuh

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Well we were cheated out of a Battlezone.

Using my awesome judge powers I declare this a victory for those bastards in Al Quaeda. uhuh laughing out loud

Dum Dum Dugan
it masterbruce fault not mine.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Dum Dum Dugan
it masterbruce fault not mine.
Isn't it kind of your fault for wrongfully expecting that Brucie was going to actually man up for a change? stick out tongue

Bentley
Isn't it kind of your fault for wrongfully expecting that Brucie was going to actually man up for a change? stick out tongue

You may have a point eek!

But seriously, congratulations on the cheap win BH.

quanchi112
This is just sad and humiliating. Not one single post in batman's defense.

I remember when bruce actually claimed I was a weak debater but to lay over and just die without even a single post. This is the worst battlezone I have ever seen if you can still call it one.

psycho gundam
almost as bad as that hindenburg of a fail-zone you were "supposed" to have

biscuits

Omega Vision
Yeah lol, what happened to that?

Wasn't it supposed to go down in Feb of '10?

batdude123
Yeah lol, what happened to that?

Wasn't it supposed to go down in Feb of '10?

No, it was supposed to happen in November of 09, which is exactly why I didn't bother with it after Quan said he needed a quarter of a year to prepare.

quanchi112
I was ready the week some other guy bailed on you for a tournament and then it faded into oblivion.

batdude123
Yeah, plus I was running that tournament. So f*ck it.

quanchi112
Yeah, plus I was running that tournament. So f*ck it. Whatever happened to that guy ? Kahn something right ?

batdude123
It was like you said, he just bailed on me.

quanchi112
It was like you said, he just bailed on me. RIP Kahn guy.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by quanchi112
Kahn something right ? *ahem* the word you're looking for is "the", as in "the khan".....

ermmhappy

Badabing

ABUSE DAT POWA!!! Well, don't spam up the thread. sneerOriginally posted by Dum Dum Dugan
so I dident imagine that. If you look at my second post I qutoing someone but there post not anywere. I thought I was going crazy No, it never happened. You're crazy. stick out tongueOriginally posted by psycho gundam
almost as bad as that hindenburg of a fail-zone you were "supposed" to have

biscuits Poor Quan. laughing out loud

batdude123
Telling Bruce to not pursue this battlezone any further isn't trolling. It's looking out for not only his best interest, but the interest of everyone else.

Badabing
Telling Bruce to not pursue this battlezone any further isn't trolling. It's looking out for not only his best interest, but the interest of everyone else. mmm

You're right and I'm wrong. embarrasment

Dum Dum Dugan
HERE I AM BRUCE, COME GET SOME.

Starscream M
Originally posted by Dum Dum Dugan
HERE I AM BRUCE, COME GET SOME. I don't have time nor the patience for your antics anymore mad

Dum Dum Dugan
I don't have time nor the patience for your antics anymore mad

yet you talk all sorts of shit about me cheap shotting you? Your such a *****, how about backing up the garbage you say. You are such a *****, it not even funny. How on earth can you talk the shit you do and then pussy out over and over again.

Only antics being play is by you. You got beat down, then made up excuses, when call out on it you run away......run star scream....run. laughing

Don Corleone
I don't have time nor the patience for your antics anymore mad

If it helps I have every Batman issue. I can supply scans if you have issue #.

Bentley
Well, I guess we should get some judges to see who is full of sh_t here.

I see someone winning by a landslide eek!

Don Corleone
Originally posted by Bentley
Well, I guess we should get some judges to see who is full of sh_t here.

I see someone winning by a landslide eek!

I'll judge , if needed.

Dum Dum Dugan
looks like Mastrbuce for all his bluster, pussied out yet again.

Starscream M
I'm very busy at the moment with real life...will not have time to deal with battlehammer's childish petulance

Parmaniac
UNfortunately noone will believe you even if it's true.

Sr J-Bieb
This thread is a shock to me

quanchi112
Battlehammer wants him badly. Come on bruce, man up.

Digi
Closed. Dugan, consider yourself lucky that you didn't get a warning out of this thread. The insults got pretty intense. Not participating in a BZ match is not grounds for such a reaction, and nothing else in this thread warranted that kind of response.

Anyway, if there's no progress in a thread that started in April, I'm not leaving it open so people can hurl insults.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.