Trinity Raven vs the Sound 4

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Samurai100

Q99
Hm, I don't know how speed of the two matches up... FT's superhumanly fast but I don't know if it's as fast... then again, it could be fairly close, there are some nice speed feats in there (like Erza blocking all of Evergreen's needles, or some of the others fighting with Racer). I'll just assume fairly equal.

Ikaruga's really dangerous, her cut-anything ability is, needless to say, a big threat. She seems like the only one who can even the odds quickly.

Vidaldus's water absorption is pointless (and using the hair to grab is useful, but not all that threatening), but his mind control is obviously quite useful. Both sides have a sonic mind affecting person, interestingly.

Fukuro's jet pack and eating combo doesn't seem that dangerous. Without Natsu's movement weakness I don't think he could've won that one, and he seems like he could be trapped in Kidomaru's webs.

It depends a lot on who Vidaldus can turn, but my money'd be on the four. Tayuya would be pretty critical- if she summons her giants or prevents Ikaruga from getting to melee, the numbers become too lopsided.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.