Superman in Thanos' body vs Thanos in Superman's body

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Philosophía
Both of them are fully aware of what the other can do. They get a month to get accostumed to their new bodies.

Who wins?

Mindset
Thanos.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Who cares... Thanos wrecks Superman with ease.. a few slaps to dismiss to put him down is all it would take. Actually that is being generous... one slap

Philosophía
Originally posted by Mindset
Thanos. How does he do it?Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
Who cares... Thanos wrecks Superman with ease.. a few slaps to dismiss to put him down is all it would take. Actually that is being generous... one slap Thanos in Superman's body slaps down Superman in Thanos' body? And it takes just one slap? Impressive.

Mindset
T-vo.

Philosophía
Originally posted by Mindset
T-vo. (h5)

But let's make it fair and assume T-Vo is not an option.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
Who cares... Thanos wrecks Superman with ease.. a few slaps to dismiss to put him down is all it would take. Actually that is being generous... one slap I don't think you see what you did there.

Simbon
Originally posted by Parmaniac
I don't think you see what you did there.

His love of Thanos has driven him mad.

Obviously, though, Superman in Thanos' body is going to win.

MetalIsDead
Superman wins! Happy Dance

SM in thanos's body wins.

Gecko4lif
I don't think you see what you did there.
Generally the severely mentally retarded dont read very well.

illadelph12
I'd say Supes in Thanos's body wins because Superman would know exactly what his own body is weak against and Thanos has energy and matter manipulation powers which could be used to exploit those weaknesses, but it's questionable because I'm not sure if Thanos's body could move at the speed of which Superman is able to conceive and enact a course of action.

KuRuPT Thanosi
I don't think you see what you did there. The funny thing is, I wasn't even commenting on the fight or the stips. Which I thought was clear with the "Who cares" part.. and the proceeded to say how in a normal fight.. Thanos would only need a few slaps to put down supes.

batdude123
Which is trolling.

Philosophía
Originally posted by batdude123
Which is trolling. http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=549179&pagenumber=1#post13347562

He gives me the creeps.

carver9
Superman in Thanos body wins.

Mr.Mxyzptlk
In that month wouldn't Thanos also have sufficient time to prep scenarios for taking out his own body? confused

KuRuPT Thanosi

Sr J-Bieb
Thanos' body is just too much to overcome. Superman in his body wins easily.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
The funny thing is, I wasn't even commenting on the fight or the stips. Which I thought was clear with the "Who cares" part.. and the proceeded to say how in a normal fight.. Thanos would only need a few slaps to put down supes.

You thanos fanboys are really weird.

Philosophía
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
You thanos fanboys are really weird. I know, right? Besides Nihilist, who seems to have some anger issues, but other than that it's all cool.

It's that Bran guy that scares me the most.

Originally posted by Mr.Mxyzptlk
In that month wouldn't Thanos also have sufficient time to prep scenarios for taking out his own body? confused The month is not for that, just to get accostumed to his new body.

Mr.Mxyzptlk

Philosophía
No.

Standard rules.

Sr J-Bieb
Supernos erects a shield, and then omniblasts him. If Thanosman isn't out, he gets smacked again... or BFR'ed to space where he'll die.

psycho gundam
Looool

h1a8

Black bolt z
Supes in thanos body. Because thanos's body can still tank supes punches.

h1a8
Originally posted by Black bolt z
Supes in thanos body. Because thanos's body can still tank supes punches.

Thanos body can't tank Superman's punches. Each punch will cause a significant stun factor to Thano's brain.

the Darkone
Originally posted by h1a8
Thanos body can't tank Superman's punches. Each punch will cause a significant stun factor to Thano's brain.

Thanos body can tank Superman punches, Thanos tank Thor Berserk rage w/power gem punch and only got a bloody nose, so yes Thanos can!

Omega Vision

h1a8
Originally posted by the Darkone
Thanos body can tank Superman punches, Thanos tank Thor Berserk rage w/power gem punch and only got a bloody nose, so yes Thanos can!

Thanos didn't tank any of Thor's punches. Each landed punch or attack either rocked the hell out of Thanos or stunned him momentarily.

And PG Thor was never proven to be even twice as strong as his normal self. Plus Superman is stronger.
Thanos in Superman's body will be worse than Superman in his own body due to the fact that Thanos is not going to hold back any amount.

Zack Fair
This thread r confuzing me...Quanchi must be enduring something like....

HY-03vYYAjA

Sr J-Bieb
Originally posted by Omega Vision
It says something about the Thanos fanboy club when their most well-adjusted member has been known to start shit with Guy222 of all people. laughing out loud No I haven't

Lord Feron
Super wouldn't know what to do with so much power. IMO i don't think he can completely master all the abilities of thanos but enough to beat superman's body.

The hard thing is how will Thanos act in superman's body. I mean he might do some shit that Supes would never do and know that he has to KO his own body or kill. He might do some crazy shit but no matter how crazy I don't think even thano's mind and skills and cunning will be able to beat thanos body with Superman's mind.

Originally posted by Omega Vision
It says something about the Thanos fanboy club when their most well-adjusted member has been known to start shit with Guy222 of all people. laughing out loud wtf? who would turn on guy? he is the lifeblood of this forum

Omega Vision
Originally posted by 753
wtf? who would turn on guy? he is the lifeblood of this forum
I know. I was like shockish

Black bolt z
Thanos body can't tank Superman's punches. Each punch will cause a significant stun factor to Thano's brain. Actually yes he can. He has tanked hits stronger then that of supermans fists.

h1a8
Actually yes he can. He has tanked hits stronger then that of supermans fists. No he hasn't. He hasn't even tanked punches lower than Superman's yet higher than Things.

Remember tanking a punch means to not be stunned/rocked by it in the slightest. Something like Superman did to Doomsday's first punch at him in DOS.

Black bolt z
No he hasn't. He hasn't even tanked punches lower than Superman's yet higher than Things.

Remember tanking a punch means to not be stunned/rocked by it in the slightest. Something like Superman did to Doomsday's first punch at him in DOS. Different people use the word tank differently.

If it does no damage to them I would consider that tanking.

Thor with the PG was hitting thanos with massive hammer hits and thanos was smiling while being hit. You don't smile if you just got hurt.

Simbon
Different people use the word tank differently.

If it does no damage to them I would consider that tanking.

Thor with the PG was hitting thanos with massive hammer hits and thanos was smiling while being hit. You don't smile if you just got hurt.

No, Thanos is a masochist -- his smile is the author's way of telling us that he was actually hurt very badly, and wanted more.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Simbon
No, Thanos is a masochist -- his smile is the author's way of telling us that he was actually hurt very badly, and wanted more. erm

Hyperion Prime
Originally posted by Simbon
No, Thanos is a masochist -- his smile is the author's way of telling us that he was actually hurt very badly, and wanted more.

If you watch boxing sometimes when a guy gets hit really good he will smile.

Bouboumaster
Is Thanos keeping his telepathy and can he prep?
If no, Sups in Thanos body murder the shit out of Thanos in the weak body of Superman.

h1a8
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Is Thanos keeping his telepathy and can he prep?
If no, Sups in Thanos body murder the shit out of Thanos in the weak body of Superman.

Superman's body is stronger and faster. Thanos in it will hammer Superman before he can move with significant distance to make an action.

Black bolt z
Superman's body is stronger and faster. Thanos in it will hammer Superman before he can move with significant distance to make an action. Actually no its not stronger. Not by a long shot.

h1a8
Actually no its not stronger. Not by a long shot.

Yes by a long shot. Feats prove it.

What feats prove that you are right?

Black bolt z
Yes by a long shot. Feats prove it.

What feats prove that you are right? Your the one that made the claim.

What feats do you have that prove your right?

Hyperion Prime
Enough of this!!!! Thanos is way more durable than Superman. Thanos would walk right through anything Superman was throwing at him. Even if Superman was moving as fast as he could Thanos would just walk through them.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Hyperion Prime
Enough of this!!!! Thanos is way more durable than Superman. Thanos would walk right through anything Superman was throwing at him. Even if Superman was moving as fast as he could Thanos would just walk through them. thumb up

h1a8
Your the one that made the claim.

What feats do you have that prove your right?

Mageddon.

Black bolt z
Mageddon. ...

Scans? Or something other than one word?

h1a8
Enough of this!!!! Thanos is way more durable than Superman. Thanos would walk right through anything Superman was throwing at him. Even if Superman was moving as fast as he could Thanos would just walk through them.

Thanos is arguably more durable against blasts, not physical punches.
Hell a normal Thor strike could stun Thanos.

Hyperion Prime
Hell a normal Thor strike could stun Thanos.

Prove this. When has Thanos ever been stunned by a physical blow? Tell me onetime he was hit by Thor and was stunned.

h1a8
Prove this. When has Thanos ever been stunned by a physical blow? Tell me onetime he was hit by Thor and was stunned.

Thor rocked IG Thanos twice (with and without the IG).

Thor with Thing (i think) rocked Thanos.

Other beings (powerful yes) have also rocked Thanos with punches.

Black bolt z

Other beings (powerful yes) have also rocked Thanos with punches. Both thors with sneak attacks.

And who is this powerful being? Odin? Maker? Galactus? Someone leaps and bounds above superman again?

h1a8

Scans? Or something other than one word?

Scans of the Maggedon feat?
I must didn't spell it correctly because surely you know about that feat.

Black bolt z
Scans of the Maggedon feat?
I must didn't spell it correctly because surely you know about that feat. No idea what "maggedon" is?

Did you try to say armaggedon?

psycho gundam

Other beings (powerful yes) have also rocked Thanos with punches. lol, you just learned these things the other day

you get all your info from this site

Hell a normal Thor strike could stun Thanos. someone could post the jla/avengers scans, where's phil when you actually need him

Hyperion Prime

Other beings (powerful yes) have also rocked Thanos with punches.

I don't have the Infinity Gauntlet in front of me and I am not looking for it. I don't remember that.

What other powerful beings have rocked him?

h1a8
Both thors with sneak attacks.

And who is this powerful being? Odin? Maker? Galactus? Someone leaps and bounds above superman again? Sneak attacks doesn't matter. If the attack can rock then it can rock without being a sneak attack. All that is required is to land it before someone can react.

h1a8
I don't have the Infinity Gauntlet in front of me and I am not looking for it. I don't remember that.

What other powerful beings have rocked him?

Magus, Thor with PG.

The only being that was shown to fail to rock Thanos with a punch was Thing. Thus giving Thanos automatic immunity to physical punches is asinine.

Hyperion Prime
Magus, Thor with PG.

The only being that was shown to fail to rock Thanos with a punch was Thing. Thus giving Thanos automatic immunity to physical punches is asinine.

Dude you are reaching. Thanos has never been rocked to the point of him being in any danger. Thor with the PG never rocked him

zeel

your one to talk about brain damage. embarrasment

zeel
Dude you are reaching. Thanos has never been rocked to the point of him being in any danger. Thor with the PG never rocked him

WORD!

h1a8
Dude you are reaching. Thanos has never been rocked to the point of him being in any danger. Thor with the PG never rocked him That's because they let up and had him recover(some were not fast enough).
With Superman's speed and Thanos relentlessness Thanos will not let up on Superman. He will simply be comboed to ko.

Hyperion Prime
That's because they let up and had him recover.
With Superman's speed and Thanos relentlessness Thanos will not let up on Superman. He will simply be comboed to ko.

Like Superman did to Despero or Super Amazo? wink

h1a8
Like Superman did to Despero or Super Amazo? wink More like what Thanos did to Surfer. Im curious though, what issues are you referring to or scans?

Hyperion Prime
More like what Thanos did to Surfer. Im curious though, what issues are you referring to or scans?

I don't have the scans vs amazo. I am sure someone can get them.

quanchi112
That's because they let up and had him recover(some were not fast enough).
With Superman's speed and Thanos relentlessness Thanos will not let up on Superman. He will simply be comboed to ko. Based on what ?

Harbinger
I don't think you see what you did there. Lulz.

King Kandy
Originally posted by quanchi112
Based on what ?
who do you think wins?

quanchi112
Originally posted by King Kandy
who do you think wins? Oh I might have misread his post.

King Kandy
Oh I might have misread his post.
No, i'm just curious who you thought would win.

quanchi112
No, i'm just curious who you thought would win. I'm too lazy to read the op.

Mindset

King Kandy
I'm too lazy to read the op.
facepalm

quanchi112
facepalm wink

Batman-Prime
This is a nice thread, really^^. I think Thanos in Supermans Body would win, he wouldn't hesitate to go for the kill.

Diesldude

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.