You Will Be Missed

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Red
Hi Killermovies Community. I haven't really posted much or made a thread in a long time. I do however, have something that I want to get off my chest. As of right now, I have two cousins on life support. One of which is going to be taken off in a matter of an hour or two. She was 4 months pregnant prior to going on life support. Currently she is brain dead and her blood pressure is continuously dropping. Her 22 birthday just passed last week. I'm not sure how to really handle the situation. We grew up together. I mean we are almost the exact same age. There are a lot of memories there that are hard to place. The good new is the other cousin is actually improving. Hopefully she'll come back to us. I don't want to loose someone else so close now. Sigh. Thanks for reading this.

Mairuzu
Sorry to hear. What happened? Car accident?

The Red
Would you believe it was two different cases of drug overdose on two different nights? The first one, the one that isn't going to make it overdosed on Xanax. She didn't breath for 30 minutes. The other one overdosed on Cocaine. That's what makes it all worse.

Mairuzu
Well holy ****. And she was pregnant? Horrible.

Still sucks to hear. ****in drugs.

you get thorns
Originally posted by The Red
Would you believe it was two different cases of drug overdose on two different nights? The first one, the one that isn't going to make it overdosed on Xanax. She didn't breath for 30 minutes. The other one overdosed on Cocaine. That's what makes it all worse.

It is so easy to say the wrong thing in times like this. I wish the best outcome for everyone involved.

God Bless you and your family.

The Red
I just got back from a family meeting not too long ago. They're going to donate her organs and in 36 hours, the plug is going to be removed. She has no brain activity and she isn't holding a body temperature. Also, her blood pressure is dropping even with medicine.

Scythe
Sorry to hear, you have my support.

The Red
Many thanks, Scythe, Thorns, and Mairuzu.

Scythe
Yeah, family loss is like the only thing that ever scares me this day, if ya ever need someone to talk to, you can count on me.

ADarksideJedi
You will be in my prayers.I hope everything works out.

mikeydude
I'm sorry to hear it man, my condolences to you and your family.

Ms Chelle
My condolences to you and your family.

The Red
I figured I'd update on this. I misheard information. The baby wasn't 4 months. It was full term. Two week until the due date. They pulled the plug on her Sunday afternoon. Tomorrow is the first showing and her and the baby are going to be buried together Friday afternoon. It's going to be an open casket and the baby is going to be placed in her arms. They named him after the father. Malekai. I volunteered to be a Paul Bearer at the funeral. On a positive note, my other cousin is up and moving around now. She pulled through. Thanks for all the condolences. It means a lot.

~Bun Bun~
Wow. Dude I'm so sorry. hug cry
It's good to hear your other cousin is doing better.
My love goes out to you and your loved ones.

T.M
Wow man, that's a rough time for your family. Glad to hear there is some good news at this time though.

Like others I can only offer my condolences and wish you and your family my best wishes in these tough times.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.