Alan Scott vs Loki

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Prep-Man
Alan with the Starheart.

JakeTheBank
Alan Scott.

Rage.Of.Olympus
I haven't been keeping with the JSA but from what I've seen, Alan most likely has the raw power edge barring a high end showing or two.

Not really sure how combat effective he is so I can't comment on the battle. Does he still have the weakness to wood?

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
I haven't been keeping with the JSA but from what I've seen, Alan most likely has the raw power edge barring a high end showing or two.

Not really sure how combat effective he is so I can't comment on the battle. Does he still have the weakness to wood?

That's something I've been wondering myself. When he was Sentinel, Alan overcame his weakness to wood due to his strengthened connection to the Starheart. As of now, Alan recently tamed and reabsorbed an even greater portion of the Starheart than before, so, by all rights, he should be at least as powerful as he was when he was Sentinel. And in Brightest Day, during a brief cameo, I saw a panel of Alan lifting palm trees by a beach, which suggest that Alan can effect and is no longer hindered by wood.

Loki's savvy and versatility would make this fight last a good deal, but ultimately Scott would overpower him in the end.

Batman-Prime
I don't think that Loki is a push over, he could get some wins, but most should go to GL.

Uriel005
Does Loki get norn stones???

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.