The League of evil exes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rogue Jedi
I was watching Scott Pilgrim and I realized something. The order of evil exes, 1-7, should start with the easiest and get harder as the movie goes on. Seems to me they screwed up the order. Thoughts? Here's the order from the movie:

1. Matthew Patel
2. Lucas Lee
3. Todd Ingram
4. Roxanne "Roxie" Richter
5 and 6. Kyle & Ken Katayanagi
7. Gideon Gordon Graves

The Red
Honestly, Roxanne should have gone first in order of skills followed by the Katayanagi twins then the order would be correct based on skill. I only let the katayanagi twins have second(Since they really didn't even fight) because of the awesome music battle.

1. Roxanne "Roxie" Richter
2 and 3. Kyle & Ken Katayanagi
4. Matthew Patel
5. Lucas Lee
6. Todd Ingram
7. Gideon Gordon Graves

Rogue Jedi
Shoulda been like this:
1, and 2. Kyle & Ken Katayanagi
3. Matthew Patel
4. Lucas Lee
5. Roxanne "Roxie" Richter
6. Todd Ingram
7. Gideon Gordon Graves

Really the vegan should be the final boss, but that doesn't really work because Gideon is the boss.

mikeydude
If the vegan police didn't take his powers away he would have been the hardest.

Rogue Jedi
Fo Sho.

mikeydude
I mean he was completely badass.

Rogue Jedi
I was agreeing with you.

Digi
Well, it was chronological, no? Making them in order of difficulty was never really the point. The device allowed us to progressively learn more about Ramona in a logical manner that didn't skip around arbitrarily in her past. Your idea makes no narrative sense, it's more just a video game mentality slapped onto a different genre.

srug

Rogue Jedi
Mhm, seems like.

Eon Blue
And that's Digi for ya. Always analyzing. Always questioning.

Digi
Always right?

dgrin

Slightly on-topic, I still get along with a lot of my past girlfriends. I kind of want to set up an actual ex gauntlet to really f*** with random chicks who date me. If more of them lived close it would be a legit possibility. As it is, "YOU"VE BEEN CHALLENGED......to an internet debate or something" doesn't really have the same dramatic ring.

Rogue Jedi
Yeah, 7 evil exes, I'd be "WTF's wrong with this beeotch."

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.