Lycan Michael versus Vampire Jason

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rogue Jedi
Michael Myers (from the original Halloween movie) is bitten by Lucian (Underworld.)

Jason Voorhees (from the original Friday the 13th) is bitten by Viktor (Underworld.)

Days later, the Lycan/Vampire hybrids are at full strength and meet in a Vietnamese rice paddy, at midnight, to do battle to the death.

Both are armed with an aluminum baseball bat in one hand, and a broadsword in the other.

Who wins?

dadudemon
Jason. He's bigger and seemed to have more endurance and durability.

the ninjak
Michael Myers is a tribal Death Avatar. Walking the earth thinning out the herd.

Jason is a simple man/child possessed by a symbiotic worm demon that just wants to kill.

1. It's hard to believe both viruses would work on these zombies. Michael is a higher power and Jason's demon would probably extinguish the virus. But for laughs lets assume the virus works on em.

2. Myers can teleport. And he does it in the first film Halloween and Halloween: The Curse of Michael Myers. He creates a red flashing light which has a bubbling sound. Both of these guys love stealth an surprise tactics but Myers will get the jump on Jason with his newfound heightened sense of smell. Jason is a smelly gross zombie.

3. I believe Jason is stronger. His getting stronger everytime he comes back to life is arguable for it was only raised in Ft13th 6 and it's raised in his wiki though it won't matter here.

4. Jason's demon symbiote can leave his body once heavily destroyed and enter another body. Possessing it. The demon can also hypnotise an individual to tear out Jason's black heart and eat it. Resulting in the victim also becoming possessed.

Neither of these tactics will work on Michael for he is a Death Avatar and most probably exists on a higher level of thought than Jason's little worm demon. But if the demon was to enter Myers or Myers willfully eats Jason's heart you would have an incredibly powerful entity.

5. I'm giving this fight to Myers. Jason trudging through a rice field gets attacked from behind by a teleporting Werewolf/Myers. Who in turn slashes Vampire/Jason's head clean off.
Myers reaches into Jason body and tears the demon/worm out and crushes it in his hands.

Myers 8/10.

Rogue Jedi
This is Jason/Michael from the first movies only. I don't recall him porting in it. Let's make it easy and go with Jason/Michael in the recent reboots. Both movies for Michael. There is one Friday the 13th reboot and two Halloween, yes? Those.

the ninjak
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi

Let's make it easy and go with Jason/Michael in the recent reboots. Both movies for Michael. There is one Friday the 13th reboot and two Halloween, yes? Those.

No! mad I'm not touching the reboots

This is Jason/Michael from the first movies only. I don't recall him porting in it.

Michael teleported in the original film. Halloween: The curse of Michael Myers is a perfect sequel to the original that addresses Michaels abilities and origin.

Jason in the first Friday was his mother. Just an old woman.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by the ninjak
No! mad I'm not touching the reboots Too bad because those are the ones in this thread. No supernatural or teleporting bullshit.

the ninjak
Too bad because those are the ones in this thread. No supernatural or teleporting bullshit.

OK then. sad

I never saw the second Halloween reboot. Did it confirm Michael as being supernatural? In the first he appeared to be a man who had something lurking inside of him.

Jason in the reboot wasn't all that different from the older series. He also had that feat were he ended up on the roof of that house. Showing possible enhanced agility?

I may give Jason the Reboot win unless the second Halloween film showed interesting feats. I reckon the hybrid situation is a non-factor considering in Underworld it was "the individual not the species" that decided the fights. Though the Lycans always seemed to have the upper hand in close combat. Most Vamps had to use guns and silver which aren't in this fight.

So maybe Myers still wins this due to being a Lycan.

Rogue Jedi
I'd say strength goes to Michael. And speed. But then we gotta think about how easily Viktor handled fully grown Lycans.

Kazenji
So little kid jason gets bitten by a vamp....okay then.

the ninjak
Being bitten by Viktor only makes you one generation below him though, not his equal.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Kazenji
So little kid jason gets bitten by a vamp....okay then. The reboot, dude, adult Jason.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.