Sion vs 5 padawans

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

3 fishys
Darth sion vs five jedi padawans.

Positions. sion at one end, the five padawans at the other.

Who winss?

Slash_KMC
*Sigh*

Nephthys
Scottish Sith ftw!

Lord Lucien
I always liked that.

Slash_KMC
Rancor solo's.

Lord Lucien
Sion draws upon the power of the warped ore of Tatooine, long since corrupted to the Dark Side by the Star Map. He's able to rise again if any Padawan gets a lucky hit.

Which they won't.

Slash_KMC
Ofcourse they won't get a lucky hit. Only Ahsoka and Obi-Wan have that kind of PIS power behind them.

truejedi
we have literally been overran with KOTOR.. It happened gradually, so we didn't realize it, but it happened.

Black bolt z
Sions eats these chumps for breakfast

axel_jovan
No, Sion eats cereal for breakfast.

Q99
Any Sith Lord should be able to handle five Padawans.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by axel_jovan
No, Sion eats cereal for breakfast. http://images.wikia.com/starwars/images/8/8b/AckbarCereal.jpg

axel_jovan
Yep, that's Sion's favourite stick out tongue

Black bolt z
Yep, that's Sion's favourite stick out tongue Even though sion died 4000 years before ackbar was born eek!

axel_jovan
Ehh, petty details.

Besides, I'm pretty sure Sion is immortal, remember?
He faked his death. And now eats Admiral Ackbar cereal.

Black bolt z
Ehh, petty details.

Besides, I'm pretty sure Sion is immortal, remember?
He faked his death. And now eats Admiral Ackbar cereal. He is now...Joe! Dark lord of plumbing!

Q99
Lesse, is there *any* five Padawans that could do this?

Like Anakin and Obi-wan, each right before they were knighted... dunno who else...

ares834
You're missing the big one. Luke Skywalker.

Although, I guess, one could argue that he was not a Padawan.

Lord Lucien
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
Sion draws upon the power of the warped ore of Tatooine, long since corrupted to the Dark Side by the Star Map. He's able to rise again if any Padawan gets a lucky hit.

Which they won't. You saw it too? It's all DarkSerpent's doing. He's more clever than we thought...

RagingBoner
Sion.

He was a contemporary/ally/frenemy of the great Darth Nihilus, who could, lest we forget, destroy the Force/life/the universe with his mere presence. Logically, that would require incredible power and strength and penis size.

Besides, a N-canon video showed that Nihilus Himself was unable to permanently kill the Dread Lord.

Stealth Moose
Originally posted by RagingBoner
Sion.

He was a contemporary/ally/frenemy of the great Darth Nihilus, who could, lest we forget, destroy the Force/life/the universe with his mere presence. Logically, that would require incredible power and strength and penis size.

Besides, a N-canon video showed that Nihilus Himself was unable to permanently kill the Dread Lord.

u mad?

Q99
Originally posted by ares834
You're missing the big one. Luke Skywalker.

Although, I guess, one could argue that he was not a Padawan.

Yea, he never was adopted as someone's student.

Oh, I guess there's Cade smile Official padawan, never knighted!

ares834
Originally posted by Q99
Yea, he never was adopted as someone's student.

Oh, I guess there's Cade smile Official padawan, never knighted! Sure he was. Yoda chose him as his apprentice. Cade on the other hand distances himself from the Jedi.

Q99
Originally posted by ares834
Sure he was. Yoda chose him as his apprentice. Cade on the other hand distances himself from the Jedi.

Hm, yea, true. Short padawanship but I guess it counts.

Cade distanced himself, but still went to Sazen to complete his training (then shortly thereafter left again, but again still counts).

So the team so far-
PM Obi-Wan
Anakin right before he gets knighted
RotJ Luke
Pre-Sith training Cade

Who's a fifth? smile

Nephthys
Neither Mindwipe-Revan nor Jolee Bindo ever made it past Padawan-status. Revan would be a good choice.

ares834
K... Sion is stomped.

Q99
Sion's last word, "Cheaters!" smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.