Agent Smith vs Thanos...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheLordofMurder
Agent Smith is incredibly angry at Thanos as everytime he looks at Thanos he sees Neo looking back at him smiling broadly; he is fully bloodlusted as a result...

He is so bloodlusted that he and all his copies faces are permanently fixed in a snarl and they are permanently gritting their teeth as well...

In this senario, Agent Smith is dual wielding an adamantium katana and a red lightsaber...

The question is this: how many copies of himself will Agent Smith need to hack Thanos up into a thousand itty-bitty pieces?

All copies created will automatically be dual wielding adamantium katana's and red lightsabers as well btw...

So, how many Smiths will be needed?

smile

Edit: Everytime Smith lands a blow, he screams "you disappoint me Mr Anderson!!"

Duel of the Fates plays in the background during the course of the fight...

Sin I AM
whats with all the douchbag threads

Superfanboy
U r the one who claimed SS can create Radion aren't u?
On topic Shields brah shields

TheLordofMurder
Should I have made it an army of bloodthirsty, cloning, Yoda's dual wielding adamantium katana's and red lightsabers instead?

And as they land blows they scream "powerful enough to defeat this awesome green midget you are not!"

Would that have been better?

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by Superfanboy
U r the one who claimed SS can create Radion aren't u?
On topic Shields brah shields

So how many would be needed to batter Thanos's shields down and gut him...and hack him until he's nothing more than TEN THOUSAND itty-bitty pieces?

Superfanboy
They can't go through his shields
Not strong enough they r
Purple Emo wins
Flawless Victory
Fatality

TheLordofMurder
What if an army of Chancellor Palpatines enter the fray cackling and hurling Dark Force Lightning at Thanos while simutaneously mind raping him!?

Superfanboy
It does not matter
Purple Emo wins
Flawless Victory
Fatality

TheLordofMurder
What if Palpatine and Yoda nod to each other in agreement, point the Death Star at Thanos, and rapidly mash the "fire" button?

Superfanboy
Draw happens

Badabing
Originally posted by Sin I AM
whats with all the douchbag threads

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.