Marv versus Michael and Jason

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rogue Jedi
Marv (Sin City) is being hunted by Michael Myers and Jason Voorhees (both from the recent reboots) in Old Town, where the whores rule in Sin City. The streets are deserted, it is night. Michael and Jason are working as a team.

Marv is armed with two hatchets. Michael is armed with two butcher knives. Jason is armed with a machete and a crowbar.

Do Jason and Michael find and kill him? Or does Marv kill them?

the ninjak
Marv is screwed.

Rogue Jedi
haermm Dunno, maybe. Remember which versions of Michael and Jason we are using.

Impediment
Marv dies horribly.

marwash22
Marv wrecks these foo's.

Impediment
In this thread, I campaigned for a Marv win because he is faster and smarter than Myers. However, Jason's speed and cunning combined with Michael's brute force = a death for Marv. Even Marv can't take down BOTH of these psychos.

marwash22
i actually haven't seen the RobZombie films, is Michael's THAT badass in them? If Michael's speed is the same as it is in the original series, Marv would merc him.

Impediment
Michael is very slow in Zombie's films. Strong as hell, but slow.

marwash22
Well, i don't see how they take Marv out. Kevin from Sin City was messin' Marv up, but couldn't put him down 'cause Marv has a high tolerance for pain. I see Marv taking this without much trouble.

Impediment
See, I was arguing for a Marv win against Myers because Marv is fast, cunning, and strong while Michael is slow as snail shit.

Combine Michael's strength with Jason's nimble swiftness and cunning, I foresee a dead Marv.

I dunno.

BruceSkywalker
hmm,, i've seen both reboots of jason and michael..

Marv dies horribly as rob zombie is playing some jams... besides Jason or michael can solo especially jason since seemed to be steps ahead constantly and jason ran a whole lot

Originally posted by Impediment
Michael is very slow in Zombie's films. Strong as hell, but slow.

great damage soak to iirc, same with jason

marwash22
you can't seriously be using Jason and Michael taking damage from... teenagers, as a legitimate reason why they'd be able to go h2h with Marv. bermm

Throughout all of their movies, they both should have died horribly on multiple occasions, only to survive because of PIS. How many times have they been taken down by random teenagers, only to be given time to recuperate because the teens ran away instead of cutting their friggin heads off?

Neither of these guys have actual fighting skills, they'd be hard pressed to land a shot on Marv before getting stabbed to death. Hell, Freddy was beating the crap outta Jason and Freddy is no Marv when it comes to fighting.

siriuswriter
You've got to keep in mind the girls of Old Town - after all, this is where it happens. If they sense enough sh** going on, coming from Myers and Jason, you know they're going to go on offense in their own special way. They don't ever have to hit pavement to make a huge impact.

So counting all the Old Town, Marv wins win.

Rogue Jedi
If Marv lures them apart, faces them one at a time, he wins. He's also adept at throwing hatchets.

the ninjak
Jason kept going while being churned into a grinder.

Michael after receiving many bullets. And still returned for a sequel. Which I haven't seen.

Marv took an electric chair. But couldn't take a shovel to the back of the head.

Michael and Marv a practically equals. But Jason is way above.

Rogue Jedi
Sequels don't count in this thread.

the ninjak
Jason still solos. Michael just makes it easier.
The prostitutes in the area won't be much of a factor they kill all of em one at a time. The story practically writes itself there.

Rogue Jedi
Not sure if reboot Jason would survive Marv cutting his head off.

the ninjak
Jason has equal chance of cutting Marv's head off. Cept he's stronger so he'd probably move a little faster. And he has Michael with him.

And Jason gets the added bonus of coming back for a sequel. Hopefully not.

Traction
Originally posted by the ninjak
Jason has equal chance of cutting Marv's head off. Cept he's stronger so he'd probably move a little faster. And he has Michael with him.

And Jason gets the added bonus of coming back for a sequel. Hopefully not.

I don't remember any of Reboot Jason's feats. Care to list a few?

Actually, I don't remember any of Michael's either, save for killing that guy in the toilet stall, and lifting that vehicle.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by the ninjak

And Jason gets the added bonus of coming back for a sequel. Hopefully not. Jason faster than Marv? Yeah, uh no.

the ninjak
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Jason faster than Marv? Yeah, uh no.

I meant with swinging strength/speed.
In the reboot there was a scene where he was outside then he was up on the houses roof. He is more acrobatic than the older one.

Darth Martin
Is this a joke? These guys are good but Marv is clearly on a different level. He was shot at, run over by a speeding car multiple times, took rediculous falls, etc.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.