Stryker wants a new weapon, Round four

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rogue Jedi
The Griffin and NC Jedi/Sith hybrids killed each other in combat. Stryker is trying for Weapon XV.

Candidate one: Chewbacca. He injects the DNA of the Predator from the first Predator movie into Chewie. ChewiePred is armed with wrist blades, Plasma caster, Net gun, the retractable staff, and the smart disc. He inherits all the attributes of the Predator, and obviously keeps his own. He also is wearing Yautja armor, cloaking device and all, and the helmet that allows him to see in thermal, NV, etc.

Candidate two: Riddick. Riddick is injected with the DNA of Beast (X Men 3.) Riddick is armed with all the blades he is shown using in his movies, as well as two Necromonger energy weapons. He is wearing Necromonger armor. He inherits Beasts powers, as well as retaining his own.

The two hybrids are dropped on Endor, 5 miles apart, and must hunt each other down at night.

Who will be Weapon XV?

the ninjak
Are they aware of each others abilities?

When I saw that Chewie had all the equipment and especially the Infrared visor I thought that this should be an easy win for Chewie.

But Riddick's viscous stealth and H2H skills mixed with Beast's agility is a potent mix along with the energy weapon.

Beast didn't have great feats though but I would still give him a win against Chewie.
I would also give Riddick the win over a Predator.

If Chewie jumps through the trees in Camo form he can survey the land using his heat vision. Riddicks only chance is to stick to the trees and hopefully get a jump on Chewie from behind with his faster and more efficient leaping skills.

If Riddick spends too much time on the ground he is at a disadvantage unless he can locate a cave or structure that will allow him to get the jump on Chewie.

The Predator had very slow leaps. And the second Riddick is aware of Chewies heat vision he'll outsmart Chewie eventually. And a Chewie with Predator DNA may be formidable. But a Riddick with Beast's DNA would eviscerate his opponent.

Riddick/Beast 8/10.

Rogue Jedi
They are fully aware of each others capabilities.

the ninjak
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
They are fully aware of each others capabilities.

Oh then that changes a chunk of my final argument above.
Cheewie ain't dumb. And now that he is aware of Riddicks faster agility and skills. Would not fall for being pounced upon while leaping though trees and entering enclosed area to get swiped.

Now he will have to survey his grounds with more care.
But Riddick still has the advantage for Chewie doesn't have any of the Predators trap equipment like the stuff used in AvP2 besides that net which won't help in this fight. Still give Riddick/Beast 8/10.

Rogue Jedi
Yeah H2H, Riddick rapes here.

the ninjak
Just curious who would win in an arm wrestle Chewie or Predator?

And do you think either could beat Beast?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.