Word Censor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Badabing
There have been incidents the past few weeks regarding GIFs, videos and images used words that are normally censored. These are posts from other mods regarding bypassing the censors: This is from the rules:Originally posted by Digi
KMC Vs. Forum Rules
No vulgar language.
This will be hard for some of you, but DON'T DO IT. Your posts are subject to deletion without notice for obscene references and vulgarity. THIS INCLUDES IMAGES, GIFs, SIGS, AVATARS, ETC.

I asked some other mods about GIFs and images since I've had to address this a few times recently.

Basically any words that are blocked by KMC shouldn't be used in a sig and avi or posted in a GIF, image or video title. This amounts to 3 words which will get people warned and/or their posts edited. The words are f*ck, and all its forms, c*nt and f*ggot. Derogative racial slurs are also against forum rules.

We let a lot go around here, with all the "ph" spellings, asterisks in place of vowels, and other rule bending. If people can't post without using 3 words to express themselves, in a comic book forum, then there are other forums to post or mods can start enforcing the rules more closely.

Any questions will be answered via PMing.

Badabing
I'm not sure if anyone remembers, but a few years back a bunch of OTF posters were temp and perm banned for the same reasons I've posted above. Pr and I probably wouldn't go that far but the thread was reported last night and a global may have thought different. Especially considering a few of them have cleaned house in this forum before. So, I didn't want any bans.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.