Black Adam Vs Uncanny X-force/X-Men

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Prep-Man
ww3 style. Adam is sent to kill all the members except the major tps, because he thinks theyre the ones that killed Icesis. Can he clean house?

-Pr-
What are the rosters?

Prep-Man
current rosters for uncanny xforce and new xmen. i cant do a search. im on a phone.

Sr J-Bieb
Adam rips them in half.

Magneto offers the most resistance to getting ripped in half.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Wolverine would win with a one shot if this took place in the jungle, at night.

What's planetary level strength when Wolverine could hide. In a tree even. ohhh

Sr J-Bieb
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus

What's planetary level strength when Wolverine could hide. In a tree even. ohhh Imagine all the grass and shit he could hide in. Maybe even tunnel under some dirt and cut a shin off.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by Sr J-Bieb
Imagine all the grass and shit he could hide in. Maybe even tunnel under some dirt and cut a shin off.

scared

Is it really, really long grass? If so Adam is truly f*cked. That's an automatic win. Being able to level everything for miles with one punch is nothing against those kind of camouflaging tactics.

Prep-Man
laughing out loud

Q99
Doesn't the current X-men include Magneto?

yes, but more importantly, are we including hope summers and legion? Is this everyone under the current x-men umbrella or just the particular team of one of the titles and in that case, which one?

"Id"
OP excludes major Telepaths. I am not sure if Hope falls under that category, but Legion, Xavier, Emma, etc.. are out.

inimalist

What's planetary level strength when Wolverine could hide. In a tree even. ohhh

wolverine>>>>>>>>>>anything that can he cut

Deadline
Yea looks like he can pretty much.

Originally posted by "Id"
OP excludes major Telepaths. I am not sure if Hope falls under that category, but Legion, Xavier, Emma, etc.. are out. well classic legion was a telepath for sure, but other than his bizarre power to absorb psyches into his being, the current legion and the legion of personalities inhabiting him havent displayed any TP or have they?

hope has not yet used TP that I knwo of either, although I am legging behind a few x-titles.

SuperMan103
x-men fairly easily. hope and magneto are all that's required really.

Deadline
Oh all the members...didn't see that bit. Did BA get an upgrade in WW3?

Harbinger

What's planetary level strength when Wolverine could hide. In a tree even. ohhh Excellent. laughing

"Id"
Originally posted by 753
well classic legion was a telepath for sure, but other than his bizarre power to absorb psyches into his being, the current legion and the legion of personalities inhabiting him havent displayed any TP or have they?

hope has not yet used TP that I knwo of either, although I am legging behind a few x-titles. He constructed life time worth of memories. I would think that is a by product of his telepathy.

Q99
Lesse, the two strongest here are Magneto and Namor. Also potentially Rogue, if she absorbs the powers of multiple less experienced X-men, like maybe the newbie 5.

There's a good selection of other bricks (Gentle, Colossus, Cannonball, Box, Rockslide), and plenty of blasters (Storm, Cyclops, Hellion, Sunspot, Iceman). I'd say they have a pretty good chance.

Hm, I'm assuming Pixie's souldagger won't be strong enough to work on an enchantment as powerful as the Shazam one.

carver9
scared

Is it really, really long grass? If so Adam is truly f*cked. That's an automatic win. Being able to level everything for miles with one punch is nothing against those kind of camouflaging tactics.

Someone is still upset that Wolverine>Thor in melee. Don't get mead at the forum... get mad at Marvel for thinking this.

Zack Fair
There will be a lot of blood and limbs flying around.

ankur29
pfft magneto

BA will destroy everyone here:
speed and strength ftw:

http://i715.photobucket.com/albums/ww156/ankur2113/th_5201152fnbo9.jpg http://i715.photobucket.com/albums/ww156/ankur2113/th_page000208kjct8.jpg

this will happen...

and here is someone who could replicate what sentry did to make logan pass out...

He constructed life time worth of memories. I would think that is a by product of his telepathy. just finished legacy, yes he would count as a telepath, but the persona, that psychic antibody, that used TP and rewrote the world is gone now. legion showed control perfect conscious control over universal reality warp in the end, but he didnt remake the world from their memorie, he just took the universe into himself. But since his presence here would be spite of a cosmic scale against BA, let's exclude him.

Hope summers still stops him IMO.

srankmissingnin
Fantomex misdirects him into thinking he's won and everyone is happy. cool

Prep-Man
Originally posted by 753
just finished legacy, yes he would count as a telepath, but the persona, that psychic antibody, that used TP and rewrote the world is gone now. legion showed control perfect conscious control over universal reality warp in the end, but he didnt remake the world from their memorie, he just took the universe into himself. But since his presence here would be spite of a cosmic scale against BA, let's exclude him.

Hope summers still stops him IMO.

How?

-Pr-
Originally posted by carver9
Someone is still upset that Wolverine>Thor in melee. Don't get mead at the forum... get mad at Marvel for thinking this.

Except that they don't.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Fantomex misdirects him into thinking he's won and everyone is happy. cool

Until he realizes that he's been fooled at rips him apart at super speed.

"Id"
Originally posted by Prep-Man
How? Hope Summers ability to manifest any mutant power to the Nth Level, on top accessing the Phoenix Force.

She can literally pull off a Rouge multi power mimicry without touching anyone. If things get out of hand, we know she has more firepower than the combine might of Thor, and Extremes Ironman.

She is an utterly broken.

Prep-Man
The Phoenix Force would stop Black Adam, but how is her speed/durability. The combined efforts of JSA, including Dr. Fate and Hourman wasn't enough to stop Adam.

"Id"

How? she torn through an energy barrier that cut san francisco off the rest of the world (including teleportation and telepathy) which thor couldnt bust through, nealy killed himself to weaken it in 13%., and reed richards couldnt even understand or affect with his machines, even with hours of work on it.

she manifested an apparent infinity of new powers as they became necessary midbattle with nimrod bastion: magical energy armor, telekinesis, pyrokinesis, energy blasting, suoperstrengh, armored skin, etc. she has been said to have all mutant powers and has shown the phoenix power signature on a half a dozen occasions.

so she basically adapts to him midbattle developing whatever she needs to put him down.

Prep-Man
She seems bad ass. Who has she defeated top tier wise?

She seems bad ass. Who has she defeated top tier wise? well, shes only beaten nimrod/bastion and he may not even be top tier proper, so she has not been battle tested against bonnafide top tiers, but her pwoer level should still be throguh the roof. I completely understand a viewpoint that says she lacks the knowhow to put someone like BA down though

Prep-Man
I think with the addition of Hope, X-Men win. I think she's just too powerful. However, one on one, I think Adam tears her apart, using speed and whatnot. Until I see/hear her beating someone like a Thor or even Hulk.

Q99
Originally posted by ankur29
pfft magneto

BA will destroy everyone here:
speed and strength ftw:

http://i715.photobucket.com/albums/ww156/ankur2113/th_5201152fnbo9.jpg http://i715.photobucket.com/albums/ww156/ankur2113/th_page000208kjct8.jpg

this will happen...

Fortunately the X-men have at least four people to put up front to whom being ripped in half is a minor inconvenience smile (Dust, Mercury, Rockslide, Iceman)

I think with Magneto and Hellion they can lock down his moment enough to make sure mostly bricks face him too.

"Id"
Hope is broken. She is a few shy steps away from Legion.

Sr J-Bieb
If things get out of hand, we know she has more firepower than the combine might of Thor, and Extremes Ironman.
Are you trying to summon Rage on purpose?

carver9
The Phoenix Force would stop Black Adam, but how is her speed/durability. The combined efforts of JSA, including Dr. Fate and Hourman wasn't enough to stop Adam.

Multiple of Heralds has taken on teams and done well. Hulk has done this, Superman, Wonder Woman, Thor, Magneto, etc, etc,... at the end of the day, no matter what showings Adam has against teams, along with everyone that I have mentioned, there are peeps out there that can solo him. Thor can solo him, Superman can solo him, Magneto can solo, along with Phoenix/Rachel.

He has good showings against teams but who doesn't. Hell, Wolverine has taken on teams ranging from the entire crew of Alpha flight, Fantastic Four, Excaliber, Xforce, Xfactor, etc, etc... does that mean that people like Midnighter can't beat him... naah.

Deathstroke has taken on some of the most powerful peeps in DC as a team against him and stomped but that doesn't put him past his tier.

As for this thread... Magneto wins 8/10. Rachel wins 5/10... as a team without these two... using KMC style debates... the team stomps 10/10.

kgkg
Originally posted by carver9
Multiple of Heralds has taken on teams and done well. Hulk has done this, Superman, Wonder Woman, Thor, Magneto, etc, etc,... at the end of the day, no matter what showings Adam has against teams, along with everyone that I have mentioned, there are peeps out there that can solo him. Thor can solo him, Superman can solo him, Magneto can solo, along with Phoenix/Rachel.

He has good showings against teams but who doesn't. Hell, Wolverine has taken on teams ranging from the entire crew of Alpha flight, Fantastic Four, Excaliber, Xforce, Xfactor, etc, etc... does that mean that people like Midnighter can't beat him... naah.

Deathstroke has taken on some of the most powerful peeps in DC as a team against him and stomped but that doesn't put him past his tier.

As for this thread... Magneto wins 8/10. Rachel wins 5/10... as a team without these two... using KMC style debates... the team stomps 10/10. http://www.gifsoup.com/view4/1517452/tina-fey-self-five-o.gif

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.