Free Comic Day 2011

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kazenji
Next saturday its Free comic day

heres whats going to be there

http://www.freecomicbookday.com/comics.asp

Digi
Has become a bit of a non-event for me, unfortunately. My local shop is hosting a small Con the next week that will have most of their discounts anyway.

Damborgson
I missed the last free comic book day. Gonna try to go to this one.

Kazenji
I'm deciding between that Darkness 2 comic or The Tick.

Kazenji
Ended up getting The Tick and that Thor & Captain America.

Doctor-Alvis
What? No issues of Biclops?

Kazenji
Again?

Sr J-Bieb
Isn't every Wed free comic day too?

Existere
heh...

Philosophía
Originally posted by Sr J-Bieb
Isn't every Wed free comic day too? My thoughts exactly.

Kazenji
I suppose it is if you download them.

Digi
If you're broke, maybe I can see the justification for downloads. But I figure if I'm buying comics, it'll help keep people in the business who don't sell a million copies for writing s*** events or gory Wolverine comics. How many amazing indie or small-time title would never exist if everyone downloaded. The industry would blow, and we'd all hate it. And how many middle-of-the-road titles get cancelled for the same reason? I like comics, they're worth supporting.

Because once you're at least financially stable (not necessarily well-off or anything) it's like, all kinds of stupid s*** sucks my money away. A few bucks for an awesome industry each week isn't so bad. Physical copies are also nice. Not the same in digital format.

Black bolt z
Spent 50$ on comics today.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.