Lucifer Morningstar Vs Emperor Joker

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Colossus-Big C
who wins

McNasty996
I'm going with Lucifer for the win 10/10.

AlmightyKfish
Lucifer ftw

McNasty996
Isn't that Lucifer and Dream in you sig?

AlmightyKfish
Yup

McNasty996
Cool

Galan007
I would *think* that if Superman can find a way to mindf*ck Joker ftw, Lucifer could as well.

JakeTheBank
Lucy.

guy222
indeed

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Galan007
I would *think* that if Superman can find a way to mindf*ck Joker ftw, Lucifer could as well.
Yeah.

WhiteWitchKing
Guys like Lucifer and Dream are vastly wiser and cunning then most beings in the universe. Galan's right, Lucifer would manipulate it into a fight of wits sort of like Dreams battle with the Charazon. Eventually it comes back to Joker boosting about how he's the Joker, prince of jokes, leaving it open for Lucifer to Say well I'm the good damn Batman *****, causing Joker to go into shock. Lucificer then rips Joker in half.

JakeTheBank
Couldn't Lucifer even straight up overpower EJ if he was so inclined, anyway?

Omega Vision
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Possibly.

Galan007
Couldn't Lucifer even straight up overpower EJ if he was so inclined, anyway? Under his own power? I can't say I ever saw a feat suggestive of such.

However, Lucifer could most certainly warp any attack EJ threw at him - just like he warped the multiversal big bang released from Michael.

kevdude

I'd think so, though he could just talk his way to winning. He rarely uses his angelical powers.

Eon Blue
Lucifer so easily.

SuperMan103
lucifer.

Endless Mike
LM

Black bolt z
Originally posted by SuperMan103
lucifer.

BullwinkleMoose
Probably Spite. The smartest being in comics vs a crazy human. He could overpower EJ but his character is more likely beat the Joker through scheming/intellect within probably 1 second.

Prep-Man
Lucifer.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.