can Black Widow beat Cap

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SWblayde938
i know natasha has had a few good showings against cap.. but if they both went all out

can black widow beat steve.....

say out of 10 fights..

marwash22
no.

Hyperion Prime
no ,but she will make him work for it

tkitna
On her best day and Caps worst, she loses all 10

SWblayde938
but she has put on good showings against steve.. correct me if im wrong

i

marwash22
Originally posted by Hyperion Prime
no ,but she will make him work for it cap will take it and it will be easy! 313

Daredevil1
Originally posted by SWblayde938
but she has put on good showings against steve.. correct me if im wrong

i

To my knowledge nope. There was a time she fought druggy Cap in the poison arch but she had help from this other girl as well.

Q99
There's different levels of 'good showings'. There's "Shows one is a real threat that could take them down," to "Shows impressive skills without being able to win."

Also, Widow is a spy first, Capt a fighter first. Widow's pretty good at fighting, but to go against Capt she'd need to set a trap, do an ambush or assassination, something like that.

SWblayde938
so out of 10 wins H2H.... how much do you give widow against steve

Juk3n
None, Steve wins each one, none being a stomp, but not in any particular danger of being smote.

Lord Feron
Originally posted by Juk3n
None, Steve wins each one, none being a stomp, but not in any particular danger of being smote.

yep

Black bolt z
Steve

Dum Dum Dugan
Black Widow has the skill and physical abilities to hang with capt in h2h, but only for a time. She not capable of defeating him in h2h.

SamZED
After reading her recent mini it seems she's gotten better. And its not just her fight with Elektra, there's more. Id give her few wins.

BattleMage
Originally posted by Hyperion Prime
no ,but she will make him work for it Cap and NO

Hyperion Prime
Originally posted by BattleMage
Cap and NO

You aren't giving Widow enough credit. sad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.