Zealot vs These Street levelers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

long pig
1. Batgirl 2. Elektra 3. Deathstroke 4. Wolverine 5. Spiderman

Q99
One at a time or all at once?

long pig
Once at a time, dude. Jesus christ. She beat midnighter, but I don't think that's such a big deal.

I think 4 5 and 6 would beat her. not sure about elektra

"Id"
Zealot vs Midnighter was a good fight. Midnighter was thinking of million ways to kill her, and Zealot neutralized his thanks to her experience.

I think she can clear it.

srankmissingnin
Batgirl: Zealot even with the help of Nemesis was unable to deal with the body reading abilities of Sheba in a melee confrontation. Cass should win inch out a slight majority.

Elektra: Elektra's telepathy should give her the same advantage as Batgirl, only on a slightly higher scale. She should a comfortable majority.

Deasthstroke: They are more or less equal in attributes but Zealot holds a noticeable skill edge and Slade's healing factor isn't powerful enough to that he can tank Zealot's attacks. Zealot should win a slight majority.

Wolverine: Physically about equal, but Wolverine can tank anything Zealot can throw at him. Wolverine wins a clean sweep.

Spider-man: Superior strength and speed, combined with a spider-sense and webbing? Spider-man should clean sweep as well.

Prep-Man
Sheba is physically much faster and stronger than Cass. I give Zealot the majority over pretty much everyone except Elektra, which she can split. Spidey & Logan would get the majority, though.

Q99
I'd say beats the first three, loses to the last two.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Prep-Man
Sheba is physically much faster and stronger than Cass. I give Zealot the majority over pretty much everyone except Elektra, which she can split. Spidey & Logan would get the majority, though.

Stronger, but not faster and significantly less skilled.

StyleTime
I'd agree with general consensus here. Zealot probably takes a hard fought victory or stalemate from the first two, but loses to Wolverine and Spiderman. I'm not sure on Elektra.

Digi
If we take the hours-long battle with MNer at face value, it's a massive MA feat. He's literally fought groups where he's congratulated them on their good teamwork by saying that there was only 20 ways to beat them. Taken to its logical conclusion, there wasn't a way for someone with MNer's skill and physical stats to beat her in a straight-up battle.

I know LP likes to downplay MNer because he's basically a clone of LP's boy Slade, but he's got some gross skill feats (and no, I'm not just considering the overused tank shell feat).

Anyway, yeah, what people have been saying. Wolverine beats her for the majority, as does Spider-Man, but it's not 10/10 for either.

{edit} DS also gets some wins probably, but not a majority.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.