Nimrod vs Magneto...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheLordofMurder
Who wins?

mags and I will not hear any nonsense about nimrod adapting

Digi
I had a dream last night where I came into this thread and said Nimrod wins. I don't remember the reasoning.

...now, since I fear karmic backlash and consider myself a child of the Fates...

Magneto wins.

watch the world burn with me

Dum Dum Dugan
lol

inimalist
Nimrod

even the Bastion-rods were messing him up... though he had been hurt by Proteus

but there were dozens of them, he was severely weakened and he still won

inimalist
yes, but they seemed to be a fraction of the power of a normal Nimrod

it took 3 to restrain Colossus iirc

I don't think the Bastion consciousness was able to utilize the Nimrod function too much, and it seemed like the two were battling for control of the robots by the end

chomperx9
Originally posted by 753
mags and I will not hear any nonsense about nimrod adapting Nimrod is magnetic proof

Hyperion Prime
Nimrod wins this. I beleive he is from a future were Magneto has already been beat once.

Originally posted by chomperx9
Nimrod is magnetic proof irrelevant

Originally posted by Hyperion Prime
Nimrod wins this. I beleive he is from a future were Magneto has already been beat once. not 616

Hyperion Prime
Originally posted by 753
not 616

stick out tongue Yeah, but how different can he be

I know very different, but I am sure Nimrod learned something from his encounter.

-K-M-
Yeah in the Weapon X: Days of Future Now (Based on Days of Future Past timeline) Magneto killed several Nimrods without much effort but who knows what level they were at.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.