Odin Vs Dormammu

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SouthSpawn
Dormammu insults the great skyfather and tells him to get the hell out of here.

Odin will have none of this.

So the fight begins.

Who wins.

Digi
Odin stops time and wins.

biscuits

SasuOna
But Odin can't stop time currently. In any case its not like Dormammu can't do everything Odin does if not better.

Hyperion Prime
I was always under the impression that Dormammu is greater than Mephisto and Mephisto is equal to Odin. Dormammu wins this.

CosmicComet
Dormammu via epic theme stomp.
zf-bELPY19A

bbrem123
dormammu all day

Omega Vision
Dormammu.

Sr J-Bieb
Rage is going to be raging mad at this thread.

That said, Dormammu wins based on his higher feats.

kevdude
Dormammu as well.

the Darkone
Odin and Dormammu are more equals more than anything, I say Odin 6/10 great fight though!

Colossus-Big C
dormammu

Digi
Originally posted by SasuOna
But Odin can't stop time currently. In any case its not like Dormammu can't do everything Odin does if not better.

Either you didn't get the joke, or you did a really good job hiding that you did. Either way, I lul'd.

Originally posted by CosmicComet
Dormammu via epic theme stomp.
zf-bELPY19A

RAWK! That was pretty awesome, and appropriate for Dormammu.

long pig
Odin said they were equal, Dorm disagreed. Dorm's feats crush odin's. So, that's what I judge by. Dorm wins.

Digi
That MvC3 music in general is badass. I've been listening to various themes for the past 20 minutes.

{edit} damnit, even Wolverine's is awesome. I was hoping to be able to smack talk it

zopzop
They were said to be equals and even stalemated each other when they fought in a Thor Annual too. So that's how it will go down, long ass fight with NO clear winner and ending in a draw.

CosmicComet
Originally posted by Digi
That MvC3 music in general is badass. I've been listening to various themes for the past 20 minutes.

{edit} damnit, even Wolverine's is awesome. I was hoping to be able to smack talk it

idk, I thought Wolverine's theme kinda sucked. Doom's is good. Cap's is good. Mag's is good. Thor's is good. Dormammu's is epic. Parker and Taskmaster's are not bad. Those are the only Marvel ones that pass for me.

leonidas
Originally posted by zopzop
They were said to be equals and even stalemated each other when they fought in a Thor Annual too. So that's how it will go down, long ass fight with NO clear winner and ending in a draw.

yep.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by long pig
Odin said they were equal, Dorm disagreed. Dorm's feats crush odin's. So, that's what I judge by. Dorm wins.

When? I'm pretty sure it was Dormammu who said his power rivaled the likes of Odin.

abhilegend
Bump

MrMind
Dormmy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.