X-Men Trio V.S. The Spider Team

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lord Feron
Arch Angel
Wolverine
Colossus

V.S.

Spider-Man
Venom - Brock
Carnage

spider-team

Dum Dum Dugan
With CIS in play, team one has more of a shot thing people think.

inimalist
good fight, I think the symbiotes are a bit too much though

Arch Angel will be very tough to beat...

Originally posted by Dum Dum Dugan
With CIS in play, team one has more of a shot thing people think. gargan and brock are already pretty brutal with cis on.

Dum Dum Dugan
Originally posted by inimalist
good fight, I think the symbiotes are a bit too much though

Arch Angel will be very tough to beat...
so won't colossus. Symbiots have shown some trouble with high strength. And his ability to remain resistant to most of there attacks will remain very troube some for the group.

especially when you got angle shooting poisoness metal death upon the symbiots. Which i wonder how that would affect them.

Dum Dum Dugan
Originally posted by 753
gargan and brock are already pretty brutal with cis on.
brutal in what way?

Because with cis on gargan is not much of a threat at all (though he not in this thread at all)

Originally posted by Dum Dum Dugan
brutal in what way?

Because with cis on gargan is not much of a threat at all (though he not in this thread at all) I meant cassidy and brock, gargan is in another htread right now

Dum Dum Dugan
Originally posted by 753
I meant cassidy and brock, gargan is in another htread right now
k. They are brutal, but they also are very much affected by cis, especially carnage who straight up insane. Niether operate there powers remotely to there potential and always revert to melee. Won't change much in this battle either. Though Brock will utilizes his abilities much more so then carnage. Which is haft the reason he beats carnage when they fight despite the fact carnage is suppose to be superior.

hateallmen
Bump

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.