Carnage, Venom, and Spiderman vs Nimrod...is this an impossible matchup for the team?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheLordofMurder
Carnage, Venom, and Spiderman vs Nimrod; the way I am picturing it, there is nothing the team can do to put Nimrod down for the count...

They can beat him down, but Nimrod will reconstruct and adapt; they can web him up, but Nimrod will adapt and free itself...

They wont be able to possesss Nimrod, however, nor will Carnage be able to plant thoughts in its head...

Eventually Nimrod will scan them, divine their weaknesses, and kill all of them...

With all of that said, does the team have any chance here to pull off a win against this lethal foe?

This is a fight to the death, btw, and no BFR is allowed...

inimalist
?

wut..

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by inimalist
?

wut..

Question seems simple enough; do you think the team has any chance to take even a single win against Nimrod in a fight to the death without BFR being a factor?

no and why bother with thread if you already know it's impossible?

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by 753
no and whya bother witht hread if you already know it's impossible?

I believe its an impossible matchup for the team, but I dont know that for sure...

Thus I wanted to pose this question to the "Hive Mind" here and see if my thinking is misguided or not...

Now you stated that its not an impossible matchup for the team, so how do they get a win in your opinion? Remeber this is a fight to the death and BFR is not permitted...

I said no as in "no they cant win" nimrod wouldnt even need to reform after destrcution, he blast them with sonics and incendiaries and be done with it.

Juk3n
Nimrod is so far beyond these guys this isn't even a contest.

Uriel005
nimrod sonic blasts and instantly removes venom and carnage as factors. Spidey proceeds to get pummeled ass nothing he does has the slightest chance of effecting Nimrod

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by 753
I said no as in "no they cant win" nimrod wouldnt even need to reform after destrcution, he blast them with sonics and incendiaries and be done with it.

Ah...my apologies then. smile

You know, according to the current (albeit outdated) tierings here at KMC, Nimrod rates as a Low Herald, but between his near indestructibility, his ability to adapt to tactics used against him, and his ability to scan an opponent for weaknesses and come up with a lethal weapon against said foe, shouldnt he be a atleast a Mid Herald?

Afterall, that combination of powers/abilities are extremely potent...

Brockalizer
What's your next impossible matchup going to be? Batman, Robin, Nightwing, and Batgirl vs HP Doomsday? Or maybe the Infinite Watch and the Defenders vs Squirrel Girl?

Originally posted by TheLordofMurder

You know, according to the current (albeit outdated) tierings here at KMC, Nimrod rates as a Low Herald, but between his near indestructibility, his ability to adapt to tactics used against him, and his ability to scan an opponent for weaknesses and come up with a lethal weapon against said foe, shouldnt he be a atleast a Mid Herald?

Afterall, that combination of powers/abilities are extremely potent... I would say he is a low herald powerwise, but high herald combatwise.

people think he is weak because he hasnt benchpressed planets and retarded shit like that, but that is nonsense, all his powers are custom tailored for battle and the orginal nimrod (not the inverse ninja law fodder nimrods that the magus infected bastion used against the x-men) is yet to be defeated by anything other than BFR IIRC.

inimalist
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder

Afterall, that combination of powers/abilities are extremely potent...

actually, the last time we had a thread about it, Nimrod was concluded to be at least high herald, requiring someone like Supes of Captain Marvel to actually put down

either way, this still doesn't really explain why you matched him up against 3 metas... I'm having trouble thinking of a low herald that couldn't beat these three on a normal day...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.