Eowyn vs Arwen

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Truculent
The two strong women of LoTR . . . who wins? Everything goes.

Robtard
Arwen didn't do much of anything. So unless they're by a river and Arwen has time to call in a torrent of water, she gets skewered by Eowyn. Preferably with a strap-on.

siriuswriter
Agreed. Arwen's specialty is lying around morosely, handing away precious immortality. Her only big feat is taking Frodo to... her daddy. Calling water is something every elf can do.

Eowyn denies her father and goes to fight against the Witch King - whom she defeats - something that not even Gandalf the White has been able to do. She is as good, if not better, than a man in battle, with the addition of womanly goodness that allow her to help her people with comfort and hope. Eowyn is the perfect medieval princess. Arwen is the perfect Elven princess. Apparently, elven princesses spend most of their time lying around talking in deep, soft voices and falling in love with half-elves.

Pwned
Yeah, Eowyn stomps Arwen in a fairly simple manner, involving an iron boot, a sword, and a shield.

BruceSkywalker
lesbionics... lolololol big grin laughing laughing

NemeBro
Originally posted by siriuswriter
Agreed. Arwen's specialty is lying around morosely, handing away precious immortality. Her only big feat is taking Frodo to... her daddy. Calling water is something every elf can do.

Eowyn denies her father and goes to fight against the Witch King - whom she defeats - something that not even Gandalf the White has been able to do. She is as good, if not better, than a man in battle, with the addition of womanly goodness that allow her to help her people with comfort and hope. Eowyn is the perfect medieval princess. Arwen is the perfect Elven princess. Apparently, elven princesses spend most of their time lying around talking in deep, soft voices and falling in love with half-elves. Yeah man, because capitalising on a person who has had a knife jammed in their back totally means you defeated them.

Let me get my friend to shoot Ken Shamrock in the back while I hit him with a baseball bat. Then I can say I beat Ken Shamrock in a fight.

RE: Blaxican
Damn.

Nemebro with the smackdown. Leave my girl alone, bro.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.